Emissaries

I hope emissaries awarding AP come up as often after 8.2 is released as they are coming up now. We’ll be 70 in no time!

1 Like

Pretty sure i did all three earlier and walked away with 400 war resources and 2000 gold.

I hope better rewards for doing them is on the way.

2 Likes

I wish they’d offer nothing but war resources so players had to do content above world quests to progress their characters in any fashion.

You’re already getting heroic raid ilvl gear for world quest and warfronts, how much better of a reward do you think you deserve for doing trivial content?

The AP reward is doubled in 8.2

You will prolly unlock the first two traits in two weeks if you starts once the patch hits, the 70 one takes a considerable amount of time.(more two weeks at least, so1 month of farming, meh)

Trivial? I thought Emissary content are for trying to save Azeroth from blowing up or dying? That has to amount to something right? Not that I care about rewards but still would be nice to see other stuff like maby a pet or a mount or perhaps rep reward to a faction?

I’m near certain that shooting crabs and seagulls is not saving Azeroth, I also strongly believe that playing memory will not save Azeroth.

1 Like

Ehh ok well. The one for the turtles is not I agree. But i’m talking about the champion of Azeroth one.

1 Like

But you save poor turtles whom one day might help to save azeroth!

1 Like

That too. But gotta wait for them to grow up first.

1 Like

They can’t grow up if you miss the ball of light stuff on those horrible seagulls.

They had them in the paragon caches… people hated them and cried about RNG.