Emergency vibes needed

Me and a couple friends are trying to get our last keystones down for Keystone Master tonight in the event the pre-patch goes live tomorrow. We’ve got bother Operation: Mechagon dungeons and Shrine left to take out on +15 or more, and we’ve got two of the three keys we’ve needed. We’ve managed to take out three dungeons yesterday and did six so far today. Shooting for three more now and hoping that we luck out and get that last Shrine key.

I’m asking you now for all the good vibes that you can send to help use get our Awakened Mindborer! >:O

5 Likes

Sending you vibes. A full box of them, various speeds. Please also mind the bill, it will come separately in the mail. Thanks for the business!

5 Likes

I will gladly pay the bill to be able to fly on this weird af tooth worm mount.

(Sorry the pause on that other version was unacceptable!)

3 Likes

There’s no way pre patch is tomorrow, so you’ll have at least another week. But yes, good vibes. I hope you get your KSM.

3 Likes

Ain’t happening, 2 hours maint is not long enough. Oct 6th is pre patch.

1 Like

splashes good vibes water on Caloho and freinds :sweat_drops:

Have some resto shaman good vibes.

healing rain on Caloho and friends :cloud_with_rain:

Some heals for luck.

1 Like

Junkyard is go. Wish us luck!

4 Likes

I pray that you and your team knows how to press their interrupt buttons :smiley:

2 Likes

We got it down! Seven down, two more to go!

2 Likes

I can help with that, but I don’t have any batteries for them.

1 Like

Workshop +16 is go!

Edit: We got it! I’ve just got ONE more now, and that’d be Shrine. Looks like none of us got the key though, so we’re hoping one of us gets it tomorrow x_x

1 Like

2 Likes

Normally I’d say I’d be upset if patch did land tomorrow, but we did 8 dungeons in a single night, and within one weekend, we went from 500 to 2000 ioscore. I’m really happy about that. Thank you guys for all your support! ;w;

4 Likes

What’s best is you probably created a solid synergy with that group going forward. I hope you guys stay together through SL it will be fun times in the new dungeons.

2 Likes

Congrats Caloho! that’s a lot of dungeons in one night! hopefully you have time to get the rest. (I think you do, I doubt the patch is hitting tomorrow)

1 Like

Yeah! I’ve got a pugging discord that I run. Used it for AOTC too. We’ve made a lot of friends with it - kind of tempted to make a community at this point!

2 Likes

you should. it sounds like you have the start of a great network of friends going on. Cultivate that going into SL and you’ll be set!

1 Like

Thought about starting a guild, but man, it’s easier to run a PUG groupchat than running a guild, lol. I don’t know, maybe someday. I’m trying to earn my masters and have been working full-time as well, so I’ve had to jump back in pretty late in the game x_x

well.
fwiw, I’ve been running my guild since the previous GM stepped down in Mists.

it’s a lot of work. with a giant old emphasis on “a lot”

(don’t do it)

:wink:

(no. seriously.)

3 Likes