Emergency maintenance

Come on Blizz, I’m almost 60! I wanted to grind some levels before the wife makes me spend time with her.

3 Likes

Dwarf power!!

1 Like

Hello Blizz, please come back online! I quit HC for 6 months but am back playing my 60 Priest. Id like to play nao! or please explain whats going on.

2 Likes

Very nice, a little beer and WoW! I love it. too bad we cant play

2 Likes

haha thats funny it had my GFs character post.

1 Like

BENNYYYYYYYYYYY
Please i’m bothering about Benny.How lonely he is there without us.

1 Like

Back!!! Thanks Jesus!!!

Could you imagine if they fixed the lagg? or even better rolled back all the high level deaths?!.. from recent lagg spike. Yeah one can dream. This is a good time to quit anyways. Hah! Just kidding I’ll never quit. Servers back online.

The guild interface change is a bit annoying, but some of my addons appear to be broken now :\

this update…10/10 do not recommend. Get rid of that retail guild chat…cmon now…wasnt broken.

I am also having this issue.

SOOOOO another one.Graz guys

Just logged in, sent my pet to a mob then it went down again. Hope i am alive :cry:

3 Likes

If you’re rolling back the Guild UI, Blizz, we might forgive you - but c’mon. Provide a post, notification, and ETA - for when you’re doing it and why. I logged in to get something done with some guildees (dungeon/quest) because we had the availability, got to the entrance and saw the Server Countdown message. Had no idea…

Longtime player here (off and on since TBC) - love Azeroth, love the game & what you do but some of the things lately (this, LavaLash fiasco, retail Ugh…) is making it hard to find a home and really starting to hurt my feelers; making me consider not re-subbing.

FYI: I also work in the SaaS arena. You have paying customers (like we do, tens of thousands) - this should be standard; it’s the Professional, level-of-service thing to do. What happened? We understand fixes, updates & rollbacks occur - but we all have schedules too, ya know. Just sayin’.

Now, if I missed somewhere - please - let me know and apologies/disregard if it was communicated. Though I don’t do social media platforms - but do see the posts on the roster screen, battle.net window, and even came here to swim through all the forum posts.

Just a frustrated fan, supporter and subscriber. :expressionless:

2 Likes