Emergency maintenance

Can we please get some information regarding the down time?

11 Likes

I would like to know too

3 Likes

When I logged in they had the Guild Roster tab similar to Retail, wonder if that was a mistake and they’re changing it back.

2 Likes

Classic era servers also have this now, think is another thing they are fixing

2 Likes

What’s going on? I just logged in… is there emergency maintenance happening?

I wonder if it’s related to the pet bar bug, which still seems to be a thing…

:woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

As of today? Because it wasn’t like this before server shutdown.

1 Like

Can Microsoft PLEASE STOP messing with the Classic Blizz game we all love? There is a reason we escaped to Hardcore. The server should never glitch and cause deaths. STOP MESSING WITH IT! No one that I’ve heard likes the new guild tab update.

I don’t ever get on here to voice my opinion but I now understand why most of your orginal team left… Tinker with all of the other overlapping projects of giving the house away. Unless you update the graphics, leave it alone. Summoning stones that work would make sense, but Hardcore should be the most solid server in Wow.

5 Likes

I pay a subscription to a service that doesn’t work. Maybe I’m dumb one in this situation…

6 Likes

Please, don’t be giving them even an inch… you know how that’ll turn out.

4 Likes

I would be happy if they ported the graphics to Unreal Engine 5. Have you seen what people have made on YouTube? It’s amazing.

1 Like

I agree it’s amazing what the game could look like… but for me at least the art style is a big part of the nostalgia. A lot of charm is lost when going too photo realistic.

4 Likes

Yes, a lot of it is amazing. Sticking to the current tho means I don’t need to upgrade my machine for one thing. But more importantly this,

It was said to be a museum piece. It feels kinda like incorporating high res graphics onto the Mona Lisa. Unnecessary (imo)

And I’m fond of the old style graphics here :+1:t4:

3 Likes

Are we gonna be able to play HC today or nah

6 Likes

Help! i wanna play!!! pepesad

3 Likes

Let me play Blizz! Have to kill this hunter to see the “rip bozo” messages. Come on!

1 Like

I was drinking a mug of beer, happily thinking about what I would call my new toon (because I lost my poor SF rogue a few days ago) and about how not to repeat the stupid death on Darkshore… And here I am,in anticipation I press the treasured button play
what happened next, you can guess for yourself

Dante, is it you? :smiley:

Yo! Benny just txtd me, he said to hurry up already… he’s thirsty.

2 Likes

Maybe with all this maintenance, the HC servers will stop randomly DCing… one can dream, anyway.

5 Likes

Human Power!

1 Like