Emergency cranial defibrillation

Emergency cranial defibrillation bugged AF with it not working correctly and making people waste their [Coalescing Visions] 10k a pop for 1 [Vessel of Horrific Visions] and the Emergency cranial defibrillation not working and getting kicked out while on the mage quarter due to it not functioning the way it’s intended. I want replacement [Vessel of Horrific Visions] cause this hasn’t just happened 1 or 2 times let alone i can’t count on both hand’s and toes how many times this has happened to me and i am wasting my time farming to buy them and getting screwed in the A*S because of a bug that blizz doesn’t want to take the time to fix cause they don’t care about the people that play the game. Why would they? As long as they get their sub money every month for the game why fix something so small and simple ???
Would really love a blue post reply to this, but i don’t think i will get what i want cause blizz doesn’t care enough to take 5 min to reply.

It can fail if you’re under the effects of an immunity.

I’ve run dozens of visions and never once experienced a bug with the cranial defibrillation. What exactly is the bug that you think is happening?

1 Like

The bug that i had happen to me was. I was low around 50 sanity left and i was about to head to the fire mage guy up there can’t remember his name and i was just about to use a orb and in 5 mask the faceless thing put me back in combat while i was casting and it had made me lose the last of my sanity and for some reason the Emergency cranial defibrillation didn’t pop for me and i know i hadn’t had it pop already cause i was being careful and slow then bam my HP went from 879k to 0

And this is not the first time it’s happened and it’s getting annoying.

Of course you won’t get a blue response. Why do you think a childish post like this would warrant a response? If anything your attempts at circumventing the language filter are going to get you a suspension.

If you wanted a response you should post this in the CS or bug forum, and take a moment to compose yourself like an adult and not a whiny child.

That said, I’ve also never noticed this bug in any of the visions that I’ve run. Outside of the comment above about the bug happening under the effect of an immunity, are there other frequent triggers?

1 Like

Bad news. You died and it went off already. Then you died again.

This.

I get your frustrated OP, but you aren’t going to get anywhere crying on the forums. If there’s actually a bug, submit a ticket. However, I’ve never ran into this issue in the many visions I’ve done.

Something you might want to look into is getting a weak aura for visions that tells you when your ECD is has proc’d. That way you can be absolutely certain going into a pull.

This, get a weak aura that tracks it and you’d be surprised how easily you can pop it when you think you’re avoiding things

I know for a fact it didn’t pop cause i never doped under half way till that point…

Health or sanity or both? You might think that but a big hit can take most of your health and you wouldn’t notice if it popped

Unfortunately it appears to be a known issue right now with no resolution:

1 Like

I lost two vessels from this and was furious over the wasted resources, so I get the OPs frustration. I did not find the post whiny, but an attempt to get someone to listen. Criticizing the OP doesn’t help us as a community, guidance does.

We must have read two different posts then. If you think a post like the OPs isn’t whiny, and is somehow an effective means to get a person in charge to listen I’ve got a bridge and a plot of dirt to sell you.

The bug is apparently a real thing (never experienced it myself), but basic decency and common sense should make it clear that if you are throwing in lines like

you aren’t looking for a discussion and are just whining and venting. There isn’t any guidance to give to that. If they had come in with an actual attempt at a discussion that’s a totally different situation, but it isn’t what happened here.

Funny part is this post did get a little attention and the answer it needed a little With Eilis and the post to the known issue.

These are the WoW forums, any and all tantrum posts get attention which is par for the course and not novel to this particular posting.

It still didn’t garner the attention of a blue post as was so vehemently demanded in a poorly attempted fashion.

Side question: that bug posting is 3 months old, do they update them in a timely fashion as they actually fix them or do they lag behind if fixes have been applied? That’s just personal curiosity as I’ve never followed those bug posts before.

Just ran into this issue on my Survival Hunter. Cleared all the wings, had Thrall down to about 2% when he depleted my Sanity Bar. It was so close I honestly couldn’t tell if I had been credited the kill or if I was about to get the ECD rez. But then I got ported to the chest room and I see that tiny chest in the center. 50 mementos…