Emerald Dream Community Discord

Are you tired of filling the last spots in your M+ group with randos? Are there not enough people online in your guild to build a RBG team?

Introducing the revamped Emerald Dream Community Discord. A community to help Emerald Dream Players chat offine or fill M+, Raids, Arena, WPVP and RBG groups, and make pugging a more enjoyable experience!

Open for both Horde and Alliance alike. Join this community to play the content you love with people you know!

Check us out at:

discord.gg/b5aYh89

EDIT: This server and all functionality has been rolled into the Emerald Dream Community Discord. The discord link above is for that discord now. Check it out!

8 Likes

Sirs, this is most welcomes additions to Alliance Armys. I’s likes to thanks yous for puts this togethers. And while Kittys skill levels MIGHTS be too much for somes, I’s will pass this informations alongs to my comrades. HOWEVERS, if anyones ever needs helps with fashions, Kittys will grace everyones with hers beautys and makes them smiles.

Thanks yous.

3 Likes

Join up!! Looking for a group from ED to pug with, just need a dps spot for a key, or pvp action, this is a great resource!

2 Likes

My weekly bump for ED’s lively community!

3 Likes

This is great, looking forward to meeting you guys, just joined the server for M+ content

1 Like

For the Dream!

There are several solid Discords out there for PUGing, but only 1 that serves the Emerald Dream!

1 Like

Open to Alliance and Horde!

We have more in common than what sets us apart.

FOR AZEROTH!

too small to be useful rn. Need to spam in trade for a bit or something to get a player base.

1 Like

think the link expired

ED players are some of the absolute worst in the game, especially on Alliance. Why would you want to group with them?

You’re really trying hard here aren’t you?

1 Like

It’s all he’s got. Sadly.