Ember Court: Mortal Reminders Bug

When trying to complete the Mortal Reminders quest for the Ember Court, I am unable to give my pigments to Inkmaster Glenzu in Pandaria at location 54.96, 45.32 and he doesn’t offer the option to give the pigments to him. I have tried reloading, exiting the game, with and without a mount but still no success.

1 Like

i would recommend a full UI reset (give me a min to get the link as i’m on mobile). a reload will not undo any misbehaving addons or corrupted files. If that doesn’t help, you should post in the Bug report section of the forums

3 Likes

here is the link

4 Likes

I’m facing the same issue, and have done a complete UI reset as well as all other recommended steps.

Unfortunately, nothing can be done here on this particular forum. I do see where you’ve responded to two threads over on the Bug Forum, which is the correct thing to do. I didn’t see any suggested fixes on Wowhead to pass along, so it is just something that is borked and will have to be fixed and addressed by the Devs.

Just in case this helps anyone else, it turns out I had Luminous INK instead of Luminous PIGMENT. After returning with the correct item, I was able to get the painting

1 Like