Embarrasing

So I failed to kill a POD thing in 10 sec with just backstab and evis…

5 Likes

Yeah the first time I came across one I kinda got this 100 yard stare and by the time i removed my self inflicted stupor and got around to killing the pod it was to late. This hunter came back to life and shot me in the face. So i killed them again.

Anyway it was a little tougher than I thought it was going to be.

Yea man, gotta save those offensive cool downs for AFTER you score a kill :rofl:

9 Likes

lol happens, its a stupid ability but don’t let retail pvp weigh on you, save your sanity.

Like trinket / potion abuse classic ‘pvp’ is better than what we have now.

2 Likes

Retail problems bro, but whatever. Also trinkets in Classic are whatever. L2P issues it’s sounding like on your end.

Your problem is playing WoW for a PvP experience tbh.

There are not many great pvp options on the market right now but WoW is truly laughably behind in this area regardless.

You can systematically have zero faith in the devs and assume they will always fail to provide an engaging and fun pvp experience, period. And you’d be systematically correct in your assumptions.

If you want a good pvp experience you will not be getting it from WoW and anyone who even has half an idea of what valid, appropriately balanced pvp looks like will have stopped playing WoW pvp a long time ago. The only people that left are the ones who actively prefer imbalanced metas and those who feel they have to do it to get their pve gear.

Truly a sorry state for a significant portion of the content in an industry leading product to be in.

Nah sounds like issues on your part. Even in the dueling tournaments which is the most ‘hardcore’ version of classic pvp it is nothing but trinket abuse / engineering abuse. Just look it up for yourself, it’s not like I’m spreading hidden taboo information. This is well known by everyone aside from yourself. Just watch some videos.

Outside of dueling tournaments the only other pvp is random BGs and world pvp and if you think people aren’t running around with 40+ free action potions at all times in these situations you are very, very, VERY delusional.

Not sure what you’re on but there is nothing hardcore about Vanilla PvP. You don’t need consumes to PvP at any respectable level. Trinkets are not really required; you can get away with a lot.

Either way this was a retail conversation, but whatever.

Because you have multiple times indicated that ‘retail pvp’ is just a huge problem and a mess but it is factually in a much better state than classic. I provided proof and now you are backpedaling. Please just save any further embarrassment and leave. You are on MULTIPLE different topics spouting the same nonsense. It is clear that you are a garbo retail player who is just pouring salt like crazy. It has passed the point of trolling and it is just sad and pathetic now.

Ugh, ok bro maybe you should learn something about both games first.

Seems you accidently wrote this here instead of in your memoir.

Says the guy that can’t even break 2000…

I’ve broken 2k multiple times. This is a second account. Also tough words for someone hiding behind a level 38 classic character.

Lol ok, that’s nice. Bye now, you’re conflating classic in a retail here… whatever.

Your English is poor.