Elyon the new wow killer

ff and content drought already did it. new world and this wont compete

But LOTRO…
There’s more Tolkien fans on the planet than there are
Final Fantasy ones :stuck_out_tongue:
당신의 똥을 함께 가져

1 Like

Elyon drops dead. :skull_and_crossbones:

:eyes: I ain’t digging this time. Somebody dig a hole for it.

Typically, korean games don’t do as well for very long in the US. They’re usually sort of niche.

Only wow can kill wow.

1 Like

"Launches are always rough :crazy_face: "

Didn’t that one already make it onto Worst MMO Ever?

counts me out…

:weary:

new wow killer

The thing that is trying to kill wow the most seems to be wow but the players arnt letting it lol.

LMFAO. Elyon is more pay2win than BDO is. People complain about WoW’s P2W, but WoW’s P2W is nothing compared to what’s in Elyon.

1 Like

I say you are Elyon there is no new MMO :slight_smile:

The onlything that is going to kill WoW is Blizz

How can Elyon kill WoW if New World already killed WoW?

If I had a dollar every time someone said ‘wow killer’… i’d probably have enough to create my own MMO and actually title it ‘The WoW Killer’.

1 Like

It doesn’t matter WoW is busy killing itself.

Another thread like this. Another game that has nothing to do with wow.

This is almost like no one really cares, and just want to advertise garbage here.

:roll_eyes:

I mean, WoW has done that too.

But, honestly, New World feels interesting. It’s a bit different from what I expect from MMORPG gameplay. But it stalls out in the early level 20s for me. And that’s not very far into the game.

But also, I think there’s player collision? And just… why? At least make it only apply to PvP flagged players not on your faction or something. I have had so many instances of that 2 people trying to get out of each others way and both moving the same direction thing in my limited playtime.

MapleStory recently had an update!

WoW beware!!!

I don’t believe these MMO’s that aren’t being mass advertised will have any substantial impact. They may take away a few players–but the question is retention.