Elune mystery

Xe’ra “Mother of the Light, Prime Naaru” first Naaru born after the great ordering of the cosmos.

Who would be the first born from the void/darkness?

Wouldn’t Elune who is associated with the moon; couldn’t she be the first born from the light and darkness?

Merely conjecture since she couldn’t be a world soul/titan, otherwise beings from a various worlds across the Great Dark Expanse wouldn’t know who she is or worship her. So she must be on par or a step above the Colossal Titans that formed the pantheon that shaped the cosmos.

I’d be more than happy if after everything Blizzard did to Night Elves they just let Elune be a perpetual mystery. I want them to acknowledge she is a powerful entity but beyond our mortal capacity to understand.

10 Likes

My guess right now is that Elune is one of the First Ones, and therefor may even have preceded the Light/Void in the order of events which led to the creation of existence as we understand it. I feel that, on the hierarchy of cosmic entities, she’s on the highest order of magnitude.

3 Likes

Yeah Elune is probably one of the first ones the guys who made the shadowlands and in elunes case the naaru and stuff

ok headcanon here
ardenweald is the sapphire dream
there is an emerald dream
there must be a ruby dream with summer queen
elune is linked to emerald dream, she is the nature ver of winter queen, the spring queen of life. shadowlands is the death version, the winter queen

1 Like

Honestly this is pretty sound if you think about it. The Winter queen does call Ysera “My sister’s pet.”

1 Like

No one wants to go to the Quartz Dream.

Huh, what?..

I’m sure you heard that Titan+ crap going around, from the Chronicles they are called Colossal Titans. The first ones that emerged that founded the Pantheon.

I miss that factor of WoW to be honest. The ‘Unknown’ but mysteriously powerful and beyond mortal comprehension of understanding (Or simply state they could be one of infinite possibilities) - I use to love that about the Wild Gods and the Loa.

3 Likes

this is starting to sound like dragonball z
after super saiyans got boring they had to come up with super saiyan god