Elitist abuse of casuals

So you figure the guild wasn’t getting their jollies from this process ?

Sure it’s faster, but you don’t get to stroke your petty ego that way. Do you think there aren’t power tripping ego maniacal guild leaders and their cronies that wouldn’t love to take a dump on someone just for the fun of it?

15 Likes

Hmm…I mean. I don’t doubt that this happened, but I’m more interested in seeing what you were saying. There’s 2 sides to every story. Also it’s Sunday…

7 Likes

People suck. Drive on and play the game your way. It’s your 15 a month.

10 Likes

Good guild was in the right

3 Likes

^ That’s a Sunday comment

18 Likes

I’ve never once eaten Japanese food a single time in my life. Should I really be giving my input on Japanese food?

I’ve never once lived in a jungle. Should I really start giving advice to people about living in the jungle?

I’ve never once written a book. Should I really tell successful authors how to start writing books?

5 Likes

Things that never happened.jpeg.

10 Likes

You are not in a guild nor are you the same race/class as the OP.
You have no business even posting in this thread.
Your ‘logic’.
Flips hair and sips tea

21 Likes

I’m rolling my eyes super hard right now.

Sounds like you joined a PVE guild, but have no intention of actually doing PVE content, or just joined a cesspool guild, and you’re throwing a pity party because you got called out for lack of participation + forum activities.

Nothing needs to change with ‘character privacy’, you need thicker skin.

They are correct. If you don’t raid, don’t talk like you know how raiding works. If you don’t run dungeons, don’t pretend you have any idea how they work.

I don’t like PVP right now, so I can tell you why I don’t like PVP now as opposed to MoP, but I won’t be telling you how BFA’s PVP comps work, because I don’t have any clue what I’m talking about when we get into that area.

18 Likes

:trophy:

:black_small_square:

7 Likes

I haven’t eaten Japanese food either but I can have an opinion on the looks of sushi.

There is no indication OP was giving anyone advise on anything or trying to instruct anyone. That just isn’t likely to even be happening on this forum.

6 Likes
  1. Not all guilds are like that
  2. Not all guild leaders are like that
  3. You should be happy that you are not in a guild where you weren’t comfortable or happy
  4. Do what you want…
10 Likes

And that he then starts posting on a brand new alt AFTER all the drama ended.

3 Likes

But if you try to tell me how it tastes, I can rightfully call you out as having no idea what you are talking about.

8 Likes

Sure. But I can say I am pretty sure I wouldn’t like it.

2 Likes

hahahahahahahaha this is the saddest yet funniest thread.

1 Like

As long as you don’t demand that the chef change his recipe forever on your behalf, you do you, then.

7 Likes

As others have said, if the story is true, you’re well out of that guild. Find one that focuses more on having fun together.

As an example, my guild runs M+ and we do try to complete the timer, but if we don’t make it, no big deal. We are more focused on having fun and completing the dungeon.

9 Likes

Provided we are getting the full story.
This has little to do with being casual. This has more to do with the jerks in a guild.

8 Likes