<Elite> 7/8M | US#300 [6 hour - Horde]

High priority for warlocks for our last 1-2 raid spots. All exceptional Ranged players will be considered though.

Discord: Snow#8528

1 Like

To the top!

1 Like

Still need exceptional ranged dps!

1 Like

We don’t have any specific needs right now but are always looking for exceptional players that feel that we have the environment they’d like to be a part of and contribute to. Ranged dps would be at the top of our priority list, followed by healer/dps flex players.

If you feel like we could be a good fit for you please add/DM me on Discord at Snow#8528.

Mainly looking for players with CE raiding experience that are current on gear and neck levels.

1 Like

Looking to trial a solid holy pally or disc priest!!

Still searching for a solid hpall/disc priest to add to our family!

1 Like

Currently in the market for some bigboi Ranged dps as well as a healer. Prefer hpall/disc priest!

1 Like

To the top! Contact me on Discord at Snow#8528

1 Like

Bump! Looking for locks, mages, and hunters.

Ripp#11963

1 Like

Looking for ranged dps and a solid hpall/disc priest for core spot.

1 Like

To the top!

1 Like

LF Ranged dps!

1 Like

Looking for a couple dps who want CE!

2 Likes

I’m very proud of the team we have put together so far and would like to find a couple more people to have it at its strongest.

Currently I am looking for 2 competitive dps players. Strong preference towards Ranged dps but willing to bend for the right player. We will cover transfer costs for select players as well if needed. At the top of our priority list is:
Warlock
Mage
Hunter
Spriest

We are very committed to keeping our roster strong and always improving. We are not a large guild that trial several people at a time. We maintain a roster of 23-25 players for flex and comp needs and only ever trial in small batches. Our spots are competitive and a lot of attention is paid to making sure that the personalities involved mesh and can work together without hindrance.

For all inquiries please add/DM:
[DISCORD]
Snow#8528 (GM)
Telos#4214 (Officer / Raid Leader)

!!

1 Like

To the top!

1 Like

Had a great raid night last night!
One shot 5/8m in an hour and had 2 good hours of progression on Queen’s Court.

Super proud of the team for 1 shotting Orgozoa on our first rekill, even with 3 people that had never seen the fight before. Congrats to the 3 that got the achievement last night!

Would love to trial a Ranged dps for our core. Warlock at the top of our wish list but all exceptional players and roles will be considered.

M+ runners are welcome to join our always growing community!!

1 Like

6/8M !! woohooo

1 Like

One of our warlocks is getting a job promotion that will alter his raid schedule. We are looking for a replacement for him as well as looking for solid ranged dps.

DM me on Discord to inquire!
Snow#8528

1 Like

Great first night on Zaqul.
34% best, twice.
Looking forward to some awesome prog tomorrow!!

1 Like

LF warlock/spriest!
All exceptional dps welcome to apply

Snow#8528 on discord!