<Elevate> (H) | 9/9H, 7/9M

Elevate (H) Zul’Jin | 9/9H, 7/9M
8:30 - 11:30 PM EST; Tue and Wed

We are currently looking for healers to finish our Jaina push, but all exceptional players will be considered!

Elevate is a semi-hardcore raiding guild that reformed at the start of BFA. Even though we have a focus on progression, we are a relatively laid-back guild while still clearing content and getting things done.

To ensure we keep moving forward and are always able to field the best team for the job, we use a rotating roster. This allows us to bring people in based on the fight requirements and individual gear needs, as well as account for any absences. We do a good job at getting everyone in, but understanding this philosophy and being willing to sit when needed is important to us.

Due to our desire to clear the tier in a timely manner, raiders will be expected to put in work outside of raid time; keeping up Mythic+ and artifact levels will be required. Prior mythic raiding experience and good knowledge of your class is a must. Discord is also required for all members.

If you have any questions or are interested in joining, pm one of our officers:
Niekas (GM) - Ciabatta#1832 (Bnet), bigblack#8256 (Discord)
Cloud (officer) - Dragon#1588 (Bnet), Cloudxero#5817
(Discord)

Where da warriors at?

Where da players at?

Another Mage would be nice!

Recruitment updated. Now seeking a mage!

WTB Some good players please!

Let’s go recruitment!

New fights looking fun man

Hello forums, We meet again!

Big bumps. Come and get it!

Looking for them peeps for pews

We need da voodoo!

Idk, someone once told me to stay away from that voodoo…

Twas’ a good night, Thank the voodoo.

May da voodoo be wit ya!

Looking good, Can’t wait for new raid!

Looking for some restobois!

Aww yeah
Restobois

I sent you a bnet request (bnet name is nastyfacts). I don’t know if you’re still looking for a resto druid, but if so, I’d like to speak with you.

BAM BAM Opulence!