Ele/Resto Shaman LF home

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for taking the time to read my post!

A little about me:

I have been playing since launch, with the occasional break here and there due to changes in jobs and life over the last 15 years. I have an extensive history of raiding experience at a high level to include many server first/second kills, a couple cutting edges and many aotc’s and having been in US top 100 pushes for a few xpacs.

That however, is in the past and am no longer looking to push that hard. I would like to experience all the game has to offer however and a guild that wants to push into mythic with competent people to do it.

I have the old school mentality of progression and I don’t shy from putting in the grunt work to achieve the overall goal. I always keep my cool through progression. You can expect me to perform at a competitive level and count on me to do well.

I am looking for a late night or weekend guild. This will allow me to make 95% or more the of raiding schedule.

Please reply to this post and/or message me in game: kulten#1307

Cheers!

Hello statiq my name is myiras i am the current raid leader for a 9/12H guild War Ensemble on Stormrage alliance at the moment. I am trying to recruit members that are more experience in raiding to push the guild into a more competitive rank overall. I have personally played the game since vanilla with a break through late Cata to Wod and raided most of the time i have played.
I also understand that just having high dps and hps is not enough to move the group forward we also need people whiling to listen and communicate when and were cooldowns need to be used in certain parts of the fight. I am also looking for people who are willing to work on themselves and not worry about calling out members for the failures for that is my responsibility to correct the mistakes and weak spots of the guilds.
We are also a community we have social members the are not quite up to raiding standard in the guild as well as many outside the guild then come by from time to time.
Our current raid times are 9-12pm Eastern/server Tuesday and Thursday. We are in heavy demand for ranged dps as well as a resto shaman. If you are interested, i have provided our raid logs please send me a tell on discord or through battlenet.
Myirk#1112 - Discord
Myirk#1216 - Battlenet

all the best to your future raiding,
Myiras

Hey there Statiq,

We’re not late night but I’m interested to see what your timeframes are. We’re looking to add skilled ranged to our crew, maybe we can work out. :slight_smile:
</Ninja Kittenz/> is a fun, active guild with Mythic focus that would love to add more solid people to our team. We’re specifically looking for players who like progress without the elitist attitude. We pride ourselves in being active on and off raid times and are hoping for players who will do the same.

Raid Times:
Tues+Thurs 8-11pm EST

Progression:
12/12H // 3/8M, 8/8H

We also run Mythic Keys every day.
We run an M+ community through our disc - join our discord, try us!

B-net: Saxx#1747
Disc: Abs#5438

Cheers back :smiley:

Hey there! We definitely would be interested in you joining up with us. We are currently recruiting both Resto and Ele =) and a person comfortable with both might just fill the slot perfectly going into mythic prog.

My name is Burnsey and I am the GM of a newly reformed guild called <DINGUS>. The guild is on Stormrage-US Alliance.

We are a guild of players looking to form a tight knit Mythic raid group that enjoys Mythic+, PVP, and leveling alts together as well as progressing towards AoTC / CE in the current tier content and upcoming expansion. A handful of us have recently rejoined retail after trying out Classic and realizing that what we really missed most out of the game was not the content from years ago but the team we had built. Many of us have stayed friends for over 10 years and we plan to add more cool people to our ranks in the weeks and months to come.

A little background on us:
Many of the core members have been raiding together since the original Vanilla wow days. Progressing as a unit through most tier contents has been a big focus of our friend group. We have not only cleared all content that we have ever faced, but in Wrath we produced and maintained a top 50 US guild on Stormreaver. We plan to continue this trend of efficient raiding yet not too bleeding edge that we can’t enjoy the content.

A little more on me, the GM: I myself was in a top 15 US guild in Sunwell called Team Ice on the Illidan server horde side. I pride myself in my social skills and keeping in touch with many of the old guild members or GMs I have run across over the years. Sharing experiences and tactics in progression is a huge advantage and using those networking skills to my advantage has always proven to be a benefit.

I plan to run an incredibly fair guild with officers that I trust to do the same. As I said before, we are looking to add like-minded players that we can form a tight bond with as we progress through the tail end of BFA and on into Shadowlands. The goals we set will reflect the desires of the recruits and players we bring in. We plan to keep the numbers smaller than most guilds all while making a name for ourselves on one of the largest servers in the US for Alliance.

What are we looking for?:
-We are currently looking for players with a positive yet competitive mindset
-We gravitate to players who have a good sense of humor and thick skin but that can focus when the time is right to buckle down (aka progression)
-At this moment the raid schedule will be Tuesdays and Thursdays 530-830PM PST

Classes we are currently recruiting are:
DPS (High)
2 Mages (High)
2 Hunters (High)
Rogue (High)
Enhance Shaman (High)
Ele Shaman (High)
Ret Pally (High)
Death Knight (High)
Warlock (High)
Monk (High)

Healers(Medium)
Disc Priest (High)
Resto Shaman (High)

Tanks (Low / Medium With DPS OS)
Blood Death Knight (Medium)
Vengeance Demon Hunter (Low)

We will strongly consider any and all potential recruits at this moment as we are just starting the guild off.

If you are interested in this opportunity leave a message here, or add me on Bnet Burnsey#1181

Guild: Dominion
Area 52 – Horde
4/12 Mythic

Dominion is a progression focused guild that realizes real life happens. We’re not seeking server firsts, but we do want to clear the top tier of content.

Founded in Vanilla on Altar of Storms, we transferred to Stormrage in 2012 as the server population started to decline. On AoS we were consistently making server seconds and we hovered around the top 10-20 guilds on Stormrage consistently. With the Alliance raiding population dwindling, we transferred to Area 52 in 2019 with the expectation of continuing our long standing success.

In short, if you’re looking for a consistent guild that makes progression targets, without the demands of those in the World First races, Dominion might be the place for you.

Recruiting
We are recruiting all Exceptional DPS and healers.

Guild Progress
h ttps://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Dominion
h ttps://raider.io/guilds/us/area-52/Dominion

Raid Times
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 8-11PM EST
Optional Heroic Saturday 8-11PM EST

How to Apply
Please fill out an application at h ttps://forms.gle/yQJL9s8R8Vcv3F2s7
Visit our Discord for more information at h ttps://discord.gg/CJNKuXS
Feel free to contact any officer in game with questions; árch (Arch#11328), Sarisia (Solarshadow#1696), Aureliee (Aurelie#11489), or Kobrakaix(Kobrakai#1378)

My guild isn’t a hardcore guild, but we are trying to be first on our server, and attempt to push into mythic soon. As well as, building a team for shadowlands.

We are 10/12 Heroic, rather relaxed, but can get tough when is comes to raiding.

We raid 10pm - 12am eastern, which on our server is 7pm - 9pm.

I sent you a Btag friend request as Darvy. Hope to hear from your soon.

Lok’tar, Statiq!

Cinder and Ash - Mal’ganis Horde raids Fri / Sat 7-10 central and we’re currently 11/12h (just solidifying our last few spots before moving into Mythic). We also run M+ throughout the week and stay active in guild chat and Discord.

My main goal for this tier is to have a solid team that works well together to progress and improve. The players we haven’t kept around are the ones that want to push hard for CE more than be on a team, aren’t respectful, and/or don’t want to put in the work. You sound like the complete opposite of that, and I think you would fit our guild well.

Paeoni
ember#1670

Currently 7/12M , 12/12H [first week aotc], 8/8M[US110] , 8/8H EP [first week aotc] , 9/9M BoD [US140] , 8/8M Uldir [CE] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge].

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 disc priest, 1 holy paladin, 1 dk dps/blood flex, 1 fury war, 2 ranged dps(strong preference for spriest+warlock) 1 bm hunter… Potentially 1 other stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

Raid Schedule [12 hours / week for mythic team]
[Mythic] Tues/Wed/Thurs/Sun - 8:30 to 11:30 pm central (9:30 to 12:30 pm est)
[Heroic] Saturday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

Where to apply:
Applications be be submitted on our Google Form here :
forms.gle/jkfbHaTzqWP4BBBt5 (copy and paste link in web browser of your choice)

We just transferred to the largest alliance server in the game, Stormrage! We are making an aggressive push to recruit those who have what it takes to achieve Famed Slayer+Hall of Fame in the final raid tier of BFA and going forward. We also are always recruiting social, normal, and heroic raiders.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormrage/Alliance+Lives+Matter

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: We are pushing aggressively for Hall of Fame/Famed Slayer/Sub 100 US in 8.3 Ny’alotha raid and going forward. We show marked improvement every single raid tier. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 5 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. We easily achieve cutting edge every raid tier. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization that is going to be a famed slayer raid guild.

All of our mythic raiders complete at least 1 15 key or higher per week for maximum mythic plus cache loot as well as maintain their neck and cloaks.

More about the guild: This is a semi-hardcore mythic progression focused guild first and foremost. We are an extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 21-33. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

Where to apply:
Applications be be submitted on our Google Form here :
forms.gle/jkfbHaTzqWP4BBBt5 (copy and paste link in web browser of your choice)

If you’re interested in raiding with us and have any questions or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Stormrage

Hey, do weekends work for you? If so, would love to chat - add me at Zydea#11631. Hope to hear from you!

About us:

Guild: Convergence - Kil’Jaeden Horde
Progress: 4/12M 12/12H Ny’alotha. US top 50-100 throughout Legion.

Schedule:
Friday: 6:00-9:00PM PST (9:00-12:00PM EST)
Saturday: 5:00-8:00PM PST (8:00-11:00PM EST)

While we raid less hours than we used to, we still emphasize efficient raiding and high-quality play. Beyond that, we boast an extremely active community and Discord, with m+ and arenas done frequently every day. It’s never difficult to get a group or make friends here, with raiders and social members alike participating in everything this game has to offer.

If you’re interested, hit me up and let’s get you on board!
BTAG: Zydea#11631
Discord: Zyd#3749

Hope to hear from you soon!

You sound like an ideal raider for our team… if you’re willing to go Alliance and our days/times work for you. :slight_smile: All info in my post below. Let me know if interested. Thanks!

Hi there statiq!

Tawny Wind Rider Gang (8/12H) is recruiting raiders for heroic and mythic progression. We are focused on AOTC each tier and then pushing Mythic.
Not sure how late is late night for you but,

Raids are Tues 8-11/Thurs 8-10p eastern.

Hi need for resto shaman and ranged dps.

We run Mythic+ regularly and group for casual PvP. Non-raiders and those leveling are also Welcome.

DigitalHype#1353
Desoto#1353

Hi,

Hope our times are late enough.

Greetings,

I’m Omopa, from [A] on U.S. Proudmoore. We are a tight-knit guild looking for new players to join our ranks. We are a small but active guild. We run alt runs, guild 5 mans, transmog runs in addition to our main raid that raids 2 nights a week. We have a solid core group looking to expand with the addition of great players that want to progress and work towards a goal of killing mythic bosses. We sport a relaxed friendly environment, that becomes focused when we pull bosses. We find this balance to promote players to play their best, and actually enjoy the people they raid with. Please understand that we are looking for players that can make both of our nights consistently. If this sounds like a good fit for you, please contact us!

Raid days:
Tuesday / Thursday

Raid times:
8-11:00 Eastern (7-10:00) Central, 6-9:00 Mountain, & 5-8:00 Pacific)

Our current progression: 3/12 M, 5/8M EP, 6/8M Uldir Daza’alor: 9/9H 6/9M CoS: 2/2H

Our current needs are as follows:
Tank: Monk - Warrior - Paladin
Healers: Paladin - Shaman - Monk
Damage: Boomkin, Warlock, Rogue, Spriest, Hunter
Excellent players are always welcome to apply regardless of our current needs.

What you can expect from Depth:

Guild leadership that cares and works hard to make the raid the best we can.
An adult environment that wants to be there and is friendly.
A strong core group, some of which have spent time in hardcore guilds (U.S. top 50) and have a wealth of experience to draw from.
Dedicated players that want to always better themselves.
Guild feats and cauldron for core raiders.
What we expect from you:

Complete knowledge and mastery of your class.
Come prepared for raid: have plenty of the best consumables and knowledge of strats.
Consistent performance and attendance.
Positive attitude, and a willingness to go the extra mile when fights get hard.
Contact us at:
Kwontify#1281
Fourleaf#1599

**Perseverance** - Currently 11/12H

Raid Days/Times:
Tuesday and Thursday 9-12 cst (10-1 est, 7-10 pst)

Recruitment Needs:

WW Monk (preferably with Brew OS)
Shadow Priest
Havoc DH

Always recruiting exceptional dps with positive, friendly attitudes!

About us:
We are a guild comprised of adults with lives outside of WoW… ok so that might be a bit of a stretch. But most of us do have jobs, spouses, kids, etc. keeping us busy IRL, so when we log into the game, we’re here to have fun and unwind. With a limited 2-day schedule, we do take raid time seriously, but we also value our fairly relaxed, social atmosphere.

Our focus is on completing AotC every tier, and then we will tackle mythic fights as time allows. We will not push for mythic progression at the expense of our atmosphere

We are also looking for more folks interested in dedicated mythic + groups. We currently have several members who enjoy running them and would like to add a few more to our roster to give them the opportunity to push a little higher more regularly.

If you have any questions or would like to set up a trial run, you can contact myself or an officer in game at

Rawrabear#1450
Xanthos#11865

Hey there,

Guild Name: Infamous
Realm: Proudmoore
Faction: Alliance

Raid Times: Tues/Wed/Thurs (10 PM - 1 AM EST)

Progress: 12/12 H
Ready to push into mythic, just need to fill the last couple of spots. Comfortably full clearing heroic in a raid night.
h ttps://raider.io/guilds/us/proudmoore/Infamous

About Us: Infamous is a mythic raiding guild with goals of achieving CE not only this tier, but every tier to follow. Raiding only 3 days a week, we strive to make the most out of our raid times so that when we zone into an instance, we’re ready to kill bosses and get one step closer to reaching our goal. Outside of raid, we’re pushing M+ keys, doing weekend guild RBGs, becoming assassins in Uldum/Vale, judging each other’s transmogs, and complaining about the RNG of getting good corruption on our gear.

Recruitment:

Tanks: Closed (Considering good applicants)
Healers: Open (Considering good applicants)
DPS: 4 Core Spots Open (High priority for a warlock but any exceptional DPS will be considered)

Any exceptional player will always be considered, regardless of class/spec. Our roster is competitive, meaning consistent underperformers will be replaced until further notice/improvement.

Expectations:

• Be an active player. We aren’t interested in people that log on for raid and logout immediately after. On top of maintaining a 90% raid attendance, we expect you to be active within the guild and crushing content together outside of raid.
  • Be knowledgable about your class. This means keeping up to date on your BiS list, ideal talent/stat set ups for specific fights, and constantly trying to improve as a player.
  • Be ready for raid. We expect raiders to have done necessary research for boss fights, zone into raid prepared with consumables, tomes, and a good attitude.

If you’re interested in joining, please contact Mindset#0203 on Discord for more information!

Hello! We are Raiders R Us on Zuljin we are 9/12H we raid sun-mon 7-11p EST we are in need of a resto shaman if you would like to talk more sweetsofie#1865 hit me up

Hey Statiq,

Safe Word (H) on Kilrogg is looking for more DPS for our raid team! We finished up AOTC and have started M Nya’Lotha, currently 3/12 (finished EP at 5/8 M). We raid Tues and Thurs from 7-10 PST. I think we can offer what you are looking for – we have dreams of CE but one of our main concerns is to not lose that community feel. Outside of raid we like to get everyone together (mythic raiders and everyone else too!) for keys, pvp, social events like our bi-weekly herb and herb nights where we hang out and restock the guild.

Our main recruitment post here has more specific info about what we are looking for and what you can expect from us as a team:

++https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-recruiting-dps-for-mythic-raiding-4-8m/51755

Here’s our guild application link:

++https://tinyurl.com/y6t7xv6m

If you’re interested, if you could fill it out so we can get a better idea of what kind of player you are, that would be great!

If our times/culture might work for you, my discord is Esaora#3578, bnet Lyra#11630. Hope to chat with you soon!

Tequila Sundown is a Mythic raid team formed within the Karma Horde guild on US-Stormreaver Horde. We’re a “positively determined” progression team that maintains a light-hearted atmosphere while tackling mythic difficulty content. We’re mature adults with jobs and families seeking like-minded players who have a passion for the game but want to avoid needless angst and drama. We log on to have fun - so come have some fun with us!

A Team Within a Community

Our raid team is one of three within the larger guild of Karma Horde, which was formed back during WotLK. As such, the guild and Discord are very active and social. There are always people around online and in-game. The community atmosphere is welcoming and friendly to players of all levels. The guild enforces a Code of Conduct that has zero tolerance for hate/offensive speech.

We are always looking to add players with a friendly personality and lots of passion for the game. We want players who are going to log in on non-raid nights and be down for all the other things we’re into: pushing mythic+, doing world quests, PVP shenanigans, achievement hunting, hyper-competitive fishing… there’s so much to do and so many ways to enjoy the game. This is our favorite hobby and we’d like to play with you if it is yours, too.

Progression Goals
We are currently 3/12M AOTC Ny’alotha.
We finished EP 4/8M after rebounding from release of WoW Classiclysm. We have higher aspirations for 8.3.

We strive for a fun environment that takes the challenges of mythic seriously and giving the content the respect it deserves. Our aim is, as all mythic teams, full clear of content but with always keeping the friendly spirit of camaraderie alive. Performance matters, but so does staying positive and finding the fun in the difficulty of a raid. We do not require mythic raid experience to join our team but we do expect mythic-level dedication and accountability from all of our raiders. You must be able to take constructive criticism and have ownership over your level of play, and be willing to put in the effort to be a contribution to the team.

Raid Days/Times
Our mandatory raids are:
Tuesdays 10:45pm - 1:45am CST (8:45pm - 11:45pm PST)
Thursdays 10:45pm - 1:45am CST (8:45pm - 11:45pm PST)

Optional (but encouraged):
Wednesdays 10:45pm - 1:45am CST (8:45pm - 11:45pm PST)
Wednesday nights are for farming the previous raid difficulty.

Recruitment Needs

Mythic caliber players (DPS priority) who love to play in & out of raid and are seeking a long term home on a resilient team that does not fold.

Interested? Next steps:
Please check out our team’s wiki on the Karma Horde subreddit - https://www.reddit.com/r/FTH/wiki/tequilasundown
Read the Guild’s Code of Conduct. - https://www.reddit.com/r/FTH/wiki/coc
Complete and submit a New Raider Application - https://tinyurl.com/khraidapp
Join the guild’s Discord Server - https://discord.gg/3Pb3QXs
Add the Raid Leaders on bnet: joat#1832, DrunkGreek#1742, Lambkill#1856, Vilion#1387.
Or on Discord: joat#1832, Pharscyde#9734, sayver#9682, vilion#2820.

Hey Statiq, if your still looking for a guild, let me know!

[H] < HordeCore > Tichondrius is a Semi-Hardcore Heroic raiding guild. Once we clear Heroic, we will be moving onto Mythic Ny’alotha. We raid 3 days per week. In Ny’alotha, we’re 6/12H, 11/12N.

We Raid:
Friday - Normal Ny’alotha Alt Run or Heroic/Mythic EP
Saturday & Sunday - Heroic Ny’alotha
8:00-11:00 PST/Server
Invites go out 30 minutes prior to the start.
We have 1 break for 5 minutes at 9:30 Server, halfway through the raid time.

Our team is relaxed, we have fun, joking and laughing while we progress through the raid. Our goal is to get into Mythic this raid tier, (We will start after we clear heroic).

Our demographic is the early 20s to 30s.
Note, we are an 18+ guild.

What we’re looking for:
Tank: None
Healers: Resto Shaman
MELE DPS: Havoc DH (Pref with Tank off-spec) and Unholy DK (Pref with Tank off-spec)
RANGED DPS: Fire Mage, Shadow Priest (Pref with Heal off-spec), Elemental Shaman.

Heroic Minimum Raid Requirements:
Cloak Level - 10
Heart Level - 75
Item Level - 445
At least 40k DPS sustained.

Other than Raiding, we push M+ weekly and PVP.

If you are interested in joining, have any questions, or want to chat, here are the best ways to contact us.

If you want to join our discord channel, the code is below.

ekJNWKC

Recruitment and Discord Officer
Bnet - Maplemurlock#1956
Discord - Dawnslaÿer/Mùnk#0257

Guild Master
Bnet - Meatshield#11770
Discord - Beefy#2889

Raid Lead / Raid Officer
Bnet - Pfftweown#1238
Discord - pfftweown#7841

Hey there Statiq you sound like just what we are looking for. Here is a bit about us.
PopTarts Is a newly formed Raiding guild based on A52[H] 2/12M , 12/12H in its week of creation and looking to fill out our roster for Mythic.
Raid Times/Requirements
Raid Times: Tues,Weds,Thurs 10PM-1AM EST
We require all Raiders to maintain a 90%+ attendance.
We require all Raiders to come prepared. Knowledgeable of fights, maintaining Cloak/Neck ETC.
Roster Needs
Currently looking for RDPS but will consider all exceptional DPS.
About Us
We are a newly formed guild, having achieved AOTC within one week of our creation! Founded by two friends returning to the game looking to build a solid roster to finish off BFA and have a strong core team going into Shadowlands. Our focus is on Mythic Raiding and eventually becoming a guild achieving CE by the end of tier.
Contact Us!
Cobains - hamster#11650 (BNET) hamsterhiatus#9997(Discord) ~ GM
Slandor - BigChungus#1280 ~ RL
Noz - nos#1911 ~ Officer
Meta - molo#1476 ~ Officer

Sellouts on Illidan horde side.

We are a close knit community looking to add a few key players to take the guild to Cutting edge and beyond. Current progression is 4/12M 5% wipe on shad. Our first goal of AOTC has been accomplished and now we are looking to continue our mythic push. We were 6/8M in EP with deep progression on zaqul.

We raid Tuesdays and Wednesdays 8pm-11pm realm time (9-12 EST) with optional nights Thursday and Saturday. We also have a very consistent M+ community with multiple 15+ keys happening just about daily (lower keys as well).

Current needs are ranged dps and a healer. As always we are willing to bring in and trial any dps with a history of raiding proficiency. We hold our raiders to a high standard without being toxic or “try hard” like many other guilds out there. We do our best to follow our motto of “bring the player not the class” so we are always looking for exceptional players of all roles. While following this motto we also understand that some encounters require different set ups and we ask that our raiders be flexible.

Thanks for taking the time to read this if you would like to chat or looking for more info please feel free to reach out. Necropoles#1464 bnet or cubfucious#8979 discord both go to my phone and will be answered as soon as i recieve the notification.