Ele/resto shaman LF CE raid team

225 ele main/resto OS looking for an established raid team to progress to CE with in 9.1. While I am currently alliance, I am willing to both server and faction transfer if the fit is right. I have mythic raiding and CE experience and am willing to do what it takes to help the team progress. Looking for a progression oriented guild with a lain back and fun atmosphere. I was able to achieve 6/10M last tier and am looking forward to climb even higher this tier. b-net is shamiwan11#1266 if anyone is interested in having me and I look forward to speaking with you soon

We’re interested in you if you have not found a home yet!

check us out!

Hey there - if you’re interested and our raid times work, see our information below. Planning to push CE hard next tier and in need of an Ele Shaman for our roster.

Hey hey! Sent you a request on bnet. Happy to chat more :slight_smile:

About Us:
< TILTED > is a returning guild of mythic players with various Cutting Edges throughout their experience. We are currently seeking a few more players to round out a mythic roster for the rest of the tier and moving forward! Our goal is to accomplish CE every tier within a timely manner, but we are not willing to sacrifice our raid environment in order to accomplish these goals. Targeted harassment will never be tolerated!

Schedule:
Tues: 6:30-9:30pm PST (9:30-12:30am EST)
Weds: 6:30-9:30pm PST (9:30-12:30am EST)
Thurs: 6:30-9:30pm PST (9:30-12:30am EST)

Current Roster Needs:

Tanks:
-Closed

DPS:
-Boomkin
-Warlock

• Mage
  • Havoc
  • Enhance

Heals:
-Resto Shaman

We are always open to any and all strong candidates so please don’t shy away from applying if you feel we would be a good fit.

Expectations:
Every raider is expected to carry themselves positively. This means don’t attack your fellow raider
Come prepared! While the guild will provide various consumables, you should still show up ready with what you need.
Know the fight: take advantage of external sources such as YouTube videos/guides for each fight before we pull. We will also keep our Discord up to date with the latest guides/information.
Know your class: just like above, take advantage of external sources to know how to play your class to its maximum potential.

Where to apply:

https: //apply. wowaudit. com/us/area-52/tilted/main

How to get in touch:
Dax#12441 (Bnet)
BlackMamba#1909 (Bnet)
Chugs#11757 (Bnet)/ChugsBleach#8587 (Discord)
Draz#11875 (Bnet)

Hey hows it going?!

Enrage Kills Only (9/10M) is a CE guild looking for more members to join the ranks of its Mythic Raid Team! Currently we are looking for DPS and a Restoration Shaman to bolster our ranks as we progress into Castle Nathria to achieve Cutting Edge. We are a relaxed and welcoming group to anyone who can appreciate an adult environment but also enjoys having fun at the same time.

Outside of raiding we have plenty of players who run mythic+ (multiple KSMs) and PVP. Outside of WoW, we have many players who like to play other games such as, Valheim, Deep Rock Galactic, Rust, Among us, Phasmophobia, just to name a few. The bulk of the guild is usually on every day even outside of raid nights so there are always people around to do something with.

What we are looking for: Quality DPS + Restoration Shaman

Schedule: Tuesdays/Thursdays/Sundays. 8 PM – 11 PM Server (PST). We run RBGs on Fridays and have a heroic alt-run on Saturdays.

Contact: If you are interested in joining please send me a DM or message us on BNet and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

GM: Bnet: zeeham#1946 Discord: Lowz#8283
Recruitment Officer: Feenix#1352 / Obsidian#0800

Officers Bnet:

Azuros#11193
Kibidachi#1799
Ramification#1449

Thank you everyone for the replies! I forgot to mention I’m mainly looking for a 2 night CE guild with days mainly being Mon-Thurs somewhere between 8pm-12 am EST. I am willing to be flexible with number of days or times depending on the guild and the fit. I was rushing when I made this post and forgot to put that lol, sorry

Sham, good luck in your search! If you haven’t already found a home, I’d love to talk with you sometime to discuss if we’d be a fit. We are a guild that recently moved to Area 52 horde after losing some raiders and are rebuilding. We AOTC every patch and run a lot of high keys, and are looking to build our mythic roster back out. Let’s chat! I’m better reached on discord at hutcHHalf#9202. I’ll link our guild profile below for more info on raid times and more about our values.

https://raider.io/guilds/us/area-52/Pain%20Army 

Hey Shamiwan!

My guild Enrage Timer on Proudmoore is looking for RDPS - 9/10M - Raids are Tues/Thurs 7-10 PST (we occasionally add Wednesday while pushing prog) is looking for players like you for 9.1 and beyond :slight_smile: I sent you a btag request as well :slight_smile:

Defarge