Ele/Resto Shaman LF AOTC focused guild!

Hey everyone!
I’m looking for a guild that focuses on AOTC. I’m not super picky on raid days, or times (but do prefer evenings).

I quite enjoy playing Elemental Shaman. I know… I know, but at least we bring a raid buff next expansion kek.
I can also play Resto!

I used to Mythic raid back in Legion/BFA but took a break to focus on Classic WoW. Since then I’ve pugged AOTC and normal clears, and have mainly played Mythic+.

Looking towards The War Within, I would like to dive back into playing retail a bit more. My main desire is playing with a guild that actually enjoys playing with one another, and having fun. I guess you could say I’m looking for a new home :slight_smile:

If you’re interested, or have questions about previous logs/experience, you can reach out to me on BTag: SpaceGrape#1839
Or on Discord: spacegrape

Hi Slurmp

We might be the right guild for you

Clan Seppuku just celebrated 18 years last May and are looking for more awesome people to join us for 11.0

We are a World 2st™(pronounced “toost”) inclusive Horde cross faction cross server AotC guild.

We do M+ for funzies, lotteries, raffles, Darts, hide n seek, TONK WARS, with much more room for activities. We are not a Mythic raid guild, been there done that, not worth the burn out.

Our 3 raid teams will be recruiting for 11.0 raiding beginning officially in September.

Raid schedule is as follows

Team 1 (Negative Douchebags)
Tues 8pm-10pm
Sun 8pm-10pm

Team 2 (Pet’s Pets)
Wed + Thurs 10pm-12am

Team 3 (The Revengers)
Fri + Sat 9pm-11pm

Tank spots are currently full on all 3 raid teams, plenty of room for M+ tanks

All raid times are EST

We are also looking for social members. It’s not all about raiding.

We do M+ every Monday to get any raid toon who needs a key completed for the week. Push groups will be forming on their own as logistics allow it

We are a ZERO drama guild. No Political or Religious discussions in public chats, it’s too divisive and we all know Garrosh was a chad, and Light Zealots are out of their minds.

Join our cross server community - “Clan Seppuku Cross Faction Dalaran” for additional info
Or apply directly in game on Dalaran-US(horde only at this time) put WoW forums in your application comment section.

Be ready for… THE BIG QUESTIONS
Contact info
Wraist - GM -
btag Wraist#1129
Discord Wraist#5218

DMs in discord have the fastest response time

Lok’tar

Sent you a discord request Slurmp! Hope to talk to you more there - seem like a good fit if our times work out!

Talk soon.

Markwahlbear

Greetings Slurmp!!!

We are Left Unsupervised, a Heroic/Mythic Raiding guild on Thrall looking to build up our roster for Mythic raiding in The War Within. In previous expansions we mainly focused on AOTC but this expansion we are looking to push further into the Mythic scene. We have multiple members within our raid group that have a ton of mythic raiding experience.

We also have multiple mythic key push groups that aim at medium to high end keys every season.

Our raid days and times are as follows:
Tuesday - 8-11EST
Wednesday - 8-11EST

Raid requirements:
DBM/BigWigs
Method Raid Tools
WeakAuras

What we are currently looking for a few DPS to round our roster:
Evoker
Shaman (w OS Heals if Possible)
Warlock

If your class isn’t on this list but are interested, then please feel free to reach out via Discord or Bnet:
Discord - Beefy2002
Bnet - Beefy#11651

Hello Slurmp!

High Latency on Trollbane server is currently looking for dps for our raid team! We are full on healers atm but you said you love ele shaman so we`d love to have you. If you are interested check my post out about our guild here: Raid: T/Th 8:30-10:30pm EST + PvP (rbgs): Wed 8-11pm EST

Also we always get AoTC and our members like to help get everyone KSM (if players are willing to put in the effort!). We are also very social with many of us hanging out in discord and doing shenanigans in game throughout the week.

If you have any questions feel free to message me in game! Yakella- Trollbane or on Discord : Yakusa#6430

Check out our post and see if it aligns with what you are looking for!

Hiya Slurmp!

THE DIGNIFIED, BLADE’S EDGE is seeking:
**A DPS for our AOTC+ raid team and
**HEALER for our AOTC+ raid team
Progression AOTC+ raid team runs Tuesday Wednesday 8-10pm central.
Contact Discord: OlRazzledazl or Bnet: Death #12773

**GUILD PVP DIRECTOR
Contact Discord: Stormy1445 or Bnet: Stormy#1445

As of July 23, 2024 no server transfers are necessary. Any toons can join guilds on any realms.

The Dignified, Blade’s Edge is an active, fun, cross faction, cross realm guild. We are home to aprx 335 different accounts and many alts. Our scheduled events are:
*Casual RBG’s, attend when you want to, for all guildies with a set of any pvp gear at 8pm central time 4 nights a week. We currently have one RBG push team, 2 nights a week.
*Casual N/H raids, attend when you want to, for all guildies meeting min ilvl, Friday and Saturday 6-8pm central time.
*Mythic Monday nights for all guildies so they have a vault if they want one. Otherwise, just watch guild chat for people running them and needing others.
*Every Thursday at 7:30pm central we have old raids and dungeons for mounts and mogs. Open to all guildies meeting character level requirement.
*Monthly gold raffles, *guild parties twice a year, yearly *mog contest, and other fun things.
Anything you’d want in a guild really. Our PvP events will resume with TWW.
Members decide what they want to do and when they want to go. There’s no pressure to do anything (unless on push or prog teams of course). Just enjoy the game.
Bnet: Stormy#1445
Discord: stormy1445

Plagued is recruiting for TWW. We raid Tuesday and Wednesday 9pm-midnight pst. AOTC first then into mythic progression. HMU if you’d like to know more.

Discord: Dakgu

Hey Slurmp!

Not sure if your name is a Futurama (Slurm) reference, but if it is, good choice.

We’re recruiting for our Sunday/Monday AOTC team. They will raid from 7-10pm CST. We enjoy raiding, M+, and general WoW content. We also play other games together and vibe with music in Discord.

If you’d like to chat to see if we’d be a good fit for you, please message me - name is - Schnookmz or join our Discord at discord.gg/serenitywow

Hey there, Slurmp! I wanted to talk to you about my heroic raiding guild! We always get AOTC and try a few mythic bosses here and there. We raid Fri/Sat from 10pm CST - 1am CST. If interested messages me in discord or add me on bnet!

Thanks!
Belle

Discord: bellenoire
Btag: Belle#1386

[NA][Kel’Thuzad] Wed/Thur 8:30-11 EST + Tues/Fri 8:30-11 EST

Hi, we are Last Pull on Kel’Thuzad, and yes, we consistently kill new bosses on the last pull of the night. We have two raid teams, one raid schedule is Wednesday/Thursday 8:30-11 EST (5:30-8 PST, 6:30pm-9pm MST, 7:30-10 CST). The other is Tuesday/Friday 8:30-11 EST (5:30-8 PST, 6:30pm-9pm MST, 7:30-10 CST)
We have gotten AOTC every tier in Dragonflight and have made the push into Mythic raiding in seasons 3 and 4. We are a “real life first” guild full of experienced raiders who enjoy pushing progression on our limited schedule.

We have kept a solid core roster since our guild started about 5 years ago, and are looking for a few more great players to round us off due to the stricter Mythic raid size requirement. We’re always eager to welcome more players who are looking for a long term guild to grow with and kill some bosses.

Guild members run M+ most days as well, with multiple players above 3k RIO and the vast majority of raiders having KSH. Several of us are previous Mythic raiders who got old and wanted to take it a little easier, so it has a very “dad guild” type atmosphere (we also have multiple moms too!). Now we are itching to go a little further with how well our team is doing, while still keeping the same laid back guild atmosphere that our members love.

We are currently ONLY recruiting for the Tues/Fri team and looking for:

High Priority
DPS Warrior
DPS Evoker
DPS/Heals Shaman
Ranged DPS

Moderate Priority
BM/MM Hunter
Rogue

We encourage any great players to reach out to us even if your spec is not listed above. All we ask is that you work on your character and game knowledge, be willing to ask for or offer help, and be part of the team. We would prefer people who are already geared as we are currently progressing Mythic, but exceptional past logs will certainly be taken into consideration.

Please reach out if you think we’d be a good fit for you. You can contact me at Amerrol#1654 (BTAG).

Thanks for taking the time to read my post, and I hope to hear from you soon!

Hey Slurmp! Please consider our new guild, the new Tyrrish Rebellion! We are looking to raid and achieve AOTC in The War Within but at the end of the day just having a fun group to play World of Warcraft and possibly other games together is the main goal.

Our raid schedule for TWW is Wednesday/Thursday Evenings 8:30 to 10:30 Eastern.

We are grown adults with Kids that don’t have all the time in the world to play like we used to. We understand things come up, we understand raiding isn’t for everyone. We value yours and our limited free time and don’t want to squander that or have it filled with unnecessary drama.

Let me know if you are interested or have any questions :slight_smile:

Discord: Faiery
Battle.net: Faiery#1306

blue powaaaa!!

Greetings Slurmp!

What was the “I know I know” about ele shamans?! PFSH. If you are looking for an ele shammy buddy to raid with and dispel all the ele hate, check us out:

WARCRAFT is a highly active, raiding guild on the merged realms of Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh, and we are recruiting!

AOTC focused Guild established in March of 2015. We have nearly every AOTC since Highmaul and usually dip our toes into mythic.

Core spots available. We are looking for reliable players to push progression and end game content.

The raid schedule:
Tuesday 8:30-11p EST
Thursday 8:30-11p EST

You are expected to be on time with flasks, pots, enchants, gems, and smiles. If you need something, just ask! We are a TEAMWORK-oriented guild.

We believe in player development, including gearing and training players without elitism or cliques.

“Special snowflake” accommodations, safe spaces, and “preferred pronouns” not available. Must understand the difference between helping and having control issues. If a participation trophy is the peak of your existence, or if direct and blunt personalities, such as ex-military leadership, are a source of trauma for you, our healers can’t triage that. They fix health bars, not your emotional damage.

Guild Discord server available for your voice chatting needs.

Contact information:
BNET: Zoobee-Khadgar (First Officer) (zoobee#1855)
Discord: zoobee27 (zoobee#8147)

Hey there,

Our guild is still looking for some dps and flex heals for TWW. I linked our current recruitment link below with all our info.

Happy Hunting!

Hi Slurmp,

If your looking on the more casual side of the house, Bloody Sundae is recruiting for their N/H group. We have been around for quite a while and are looking for fun people to enjoy the expansion with. I’ve included our recruitment post below with more information. My Btag is Storm#1965 if you want to chat or are interested! Hope to see you in Azeroth!

Hi Slurmp! If a 2 night raid schedule works for you, then we might be a good fit. We’re currently looking for DPS / flexible hybrids, and we could work with a shaman. I’ll leave our info below for you to consider:

We raid Wednesdays and Mondays (10pm - 12:30am EST / 9p - 11:30p CST / 8p - 10:30p MST / 7p - 9:30p PST) with a focus on AOTC.

If we sound like what you are looking for, then feel free to reach out with any questions or get started by filling out our quick app. Good luck in your search!

The basics: [H] <TM> 14yr guild | 2-day 10pm EST | 3/9M Amir; 3/9M Aberrus; 3/8M VoI | LF DPS/Hybrids!
More info: themetalguild(dot)com