Ele/Resto Sham LF AOTC/Casual Mythic Guild

Hey there,

A Little About Me:
I’m 30 years old and I’m from the Southeastern US. I’ve been playing WoW for as long as I can remember, and I’ve been playing Ele or Resto Shaman since Legion. I’ve been raiding in the same casual AOTC-focused guild since Nyalotha, but they’re changing to Saturday morning raids for 10.1 and beyond, and that’s not a schedule that works for me, so I unfortunately have to find something new. I can play Ele or Resto, and I think I’d prefer to play Ele, but I can play Resto no problem. The logs I have are only for Resto (and only for normal, sadly, as I had some irl stuff come up that forced me to stop raiding early this tier) at this time.

What I’m Looking For:
I’m mostly looking for a laid-back place to kill some bosses in an efficient manner. I’ve done the hardcore thing back when I was in college, and I just don’t have the time anymore to devote to that. If your guild casually progresses Mythic, I’m down for that, but looking to at least get AOTC. I’m also looking for an established guild. Nothing against new teams, everyone has to start somewhere, but I’m hoping to not have to find another guild for a while.

I’d prefer to raid 2 nights a week with raid ending no later than midnight.

Logs:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/stormrage/optiqs#difficulty=3&metric=hps

You can reach me on bnet at Logan#14431 or Discord at Exocraze#2712. Thanks for taking the time to read!

Optiqs,
We are Sons of Liberty and we are looking for Dps for our raid team. Definitely need a shaman and our raid times will be Tues/Thurs 830p to 1130pm EST. I added you on Disc (ganderin#2674). I would be interested in chatting if you are free tonight.

Hi there

One Night Affair is a new AOTC focused guild raiding only 1 night a week.
8/8N 8/8H 2/8M
Raid Leader is a former mythic and CE player. We will focus on using our limited time with efficiency and effectiveness, while maintaining a fun stress free environment.

OPTIONAL night Thur 9-11 for those looking to do a little more. What we do depends on how many show up. We either keep going where we left off, join as pugs in another raid, or form M+ groups.

Many Mythic+ KSM minded players.

Recruitment is currently open for:
All DPS Roles.
Priority on:
WW Monk
Mage
Enhance Shaman
Demon Hunter
Shadow Priest

US-Stormrage

Raid times: Tuesday night 08:30-11:30 EST.

Contact Lucast

Discord Lucast#0562

Greetings Optiqs - We’re finishing out AOTC for season one and building our season two raid team here at Spun! I’ve posted some details below, but you can also add me on Discord and I can tell you more about our AOTC team, vibe, and goals for Dragonflight :slight_smile: Devonellah#0195

SPUN is a relatively new guild with a friendly, professional, and engaging environment. Our mission is to create an atmosphere that allows our team members to take their talent to the next level - while enjoying the game and all it has to offer.

About our AOTC raid team

We are currently 7/8 Heroic for Season One - and working on Raz right now. This is a unique opportunity to join a fantastic group of people that will help you grow as a raider and be a part of a fast-growing guild on Stormrage.

Raid Times

Friday: 8:30 p.m. - 11:30 p.m. EST
Saturday: 8:30 p.m. - 11:30 p.m. EST

Click here to view our recruitment post on the wow forum. I look forward to speaking with you :slight_smile:

Hi Optiqs,

We are recruiting for 10.1. Hit us up if you want to chat more. [A][Stormrage] 3/8M LFM DPS/flex healer and M+

Hi Optiqs, I had the same problem a you w/ guilds that I was in changing there raids to weekend schedules. “Bada Bing” (21+) is a long time Social and Casual raiding guild that is currently N 8/8, H 5/8. We are NOT looking for CE at all, but will dabble into some Mythic if time allows. Our raid days and times are: heroic Th/F 7-10 pm est, and Normal on Sat. (same time period). We have a chatty Discord, and members help each other w/ activities and other things. If we sound like the perfect new home for you, just IM me in-game for either more info/invite. I’m usually online practically everyday in the early afternoon, but if you can’t catch me and just desire an invite, then just apply directly to “Bada Bing” through guild finder and we will get you through there. Hope to have you join our family!