Ele/Resto Sham LF AOTC/Casual Mythic Guild

Hey there,

A Little About Me:
I’m 30 years old and I’m from the Southeastern US. I’ve been playing WoW for as long as I can remember, and I’ve been playing Ele or Resto Shaman since Legion. I’ve been raiding in the same casual AOTC-focused guild since Nyalotha, but they’re changing to Saturday morning raids for 10.1 and beyond, and that’s not a schedule that works for me, so I unfortunately have to find something new. I can play Ele or Resto, and I think I’d prefer to play Ele, but I can play Resto no problem. The logs I have are only for Resto (and only for normal, sadly, as I had some irl stuff come up that forced me to stop raiding early this tier) at this time.

What I’m Looking For:
I’m mostly looking for a laid-back place to kill some bosses in an efficient manner. I’ve done the hardcore thing back when I was in college, and I just don’t have the time anymore to devote to that. If your guild casually progresses Mythic, I’m down for that, but looking to at least get AOTC. I’m also looking for an established guild. Nothing against new teams, everyone has to start somewhere, but I’m hoping to not have to find another guild for a while.

I’d prefer to raid 2 nights a week with raid ending no later than midnight. An EST server is preferable - Bonus points for Stormrage, as that’s where my main and almost all of my alts are currently.

Logs:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/stormrage/optiqs#difficulty=3&metric=hps

You can reach me on bnet at Logan#14431 or Discord at Exocraze#2712. Thanks for taking the time to read!

Hi Optiqs,

My guild, Failed Attempt is recruiting for season 2. We are currently a Horde guild on Bleeding Hollow, but will be accepting Alliance members after May 2nd :slight_smile:. We raid on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8 pm to 11 pm EST. If you are interested or want to talk more contact me at Durican #1624 on battle tag, or Durican#5417 on discord.

Take care!

Dark Exiles was founded on Bleeding Hollow, with a experience leadership and veteran raiders and M+ players.

We are looking for members who are interested in PvE content, such as mythic plus, as well as mythic raiding.

Our mythic raid group has achieved 8/8H and 3/8M, and we raid Tuesday and Thursday at 7:30-10:30PM Eastern Standard Time (server time). We are looking for a tank, dps and healers who are flexible swapping between heals/dps. We are in major need of a Disc priest, heal and dps evoker, resto shaman, enhancement shaman, elemental shaman, warlock, mage, rogue, and any other exceptional dps. All others are still welcome to apply.

What if I am new to the game and have never raided or done M+?

• We built this guild up from scratch. Many of our players were new to the game, undergeared, never raided, or were brand new players to WoW in general. I am extremely impressed with our leadership team, as when we started raided our raiders were barely able to clear normal raids, and now we almost have all heroic bosses on farm.

I am very confident that we will be able to teach more players how to raid and be successful, and we find great satisfaction in gearing players and bringing them up to preform at high levels.

Why join Dark Exiles?

• We have a quickly growing community that supports each other to do content such as leveling, quests, M+, raids, achievements, mounts, and pet farming. There is always something to do and usually no lack of people in the guild willing to help you.
  • We have weekly events where you can win gold prizes, such as transmog competitions, fresh character races, a guild lottery, and scheduled achievement runs.
  • We have an active Discord where we share pictures of our pets, guild achievements, transmogs, and post important information, as well as hang out in voice channels!

If you are interested in joining, please feel free to add me!
Discord: Kabz#2096
Battletag: Kabz#1685

Hi there!
I’m with the guild Remnant on Gorefiend. We’re currently 8/8 H and 3/8 M (with Sennarth prog currently at 9%). We raid Tues/Thurs 8pm-11pm EST and are looking to push further & prepping for a solid opening raid in Aberrus. If you’re interested or have any questions please feel free to reach out: Marzapan#8742 on discord

[H][US][Zul’Jin] 2-Day Mythic Team ★ |End of Line| ★ - T/Th (8-11 PM EST)

Hi

I would love for you to join our team!

About Us: 4/8 Mythic, 8/8 Heroic

What we offer:

1. Mythic + (multiple groups run +20-27 keys)
  2. Alt raiding, transmog runs, and other guild activities
  3. AmongUs/Streaming Parties
  4. Guild repairs

What we want:

• Proactive raiders
  • Raiders that also run M+ regularly

For more information, add me on Discord:

Recruiter:
shinobi#2612

Hey, Optiqs! We might be what you’re looking for. Give us a peak in the link below!

Man, you pretty much embody what our guild is doing exactly right now with the casual environment and not doing the hardcore thing anymore. That is what Casual Damage is all about and many of us came from server first guilds and CE who want more of a laid back feel and just do AOTC/KSM. Please check us out, we are absolutely in need of a good dps or healer come raid time next month.

Raid times will be tues/thur from 6 to 830pm ST…subject to change but none of us will be doing morning raids either…

Cheers all!

[H] Frostmane Guild <Sir, This is a Wendys> LFM PLayers for Raid and Mythic Plus. We are looking for all roles and need you to help fill for next tier.
Please talk to me in game: chazavier#1432
Or Discord: chazavier#4512
We are casual and get some mythic bosses down each tier.