Ele/Resto OS needs a new home!

Just got into Shadowlands a few weeks ago after I got back from my deployment. Guild split up a few days after I got back so looking for something new.

Just looking for a chill prog/m+ guild. Doesn’t need to be hardcore. Willing to faction change/realm xfer as well.

Been playing since vanilla with on and off stints in hardcore raiding, pvp and casual play overall.

Prefer late night raiding if possible!

Hi there Plueres!

<Murloc Madness> may be a good fit for you! Feel free to reach out with any questions and best of luck in your search!

<Murloc Madness>
About Us: <Murloc Madness> is a casual heroic weekend raiding guild located on Area 52 that aims for AOTC every tier while maintaining a relaxed, fun and positive atmosphere. We have been successful in achieving our goals since Legion. When we’re not raiding, our members are hanging out in Discord playing various games together or just chatting.
Raid Schedule: Friday & Saturday 10pm-1am EST
Progression: 10/10H CN | All BfA & Legion AOTC
More Info: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Murloc+Madness

Contact
Officer: Aszuna (Discord: Aszuna#8963)
Spread the Madness!

Hi there.

Pyreanor is a smallish semi-hardcore guild on Wyrmrest Accord that is looking to build our community for heroic raiding in Shadowlands. We’re AotC and looking for more for 9.1.

We’re an inclusive guild with players ranging in age from 20-70+, with an LGBTQIA presence, and make reasonable accommodations to players with disabilities. Our core philosophy is that of Bill and Ted–to be excellent to each other.

We have an onboarding process that includes making sure people are pre-geared. We can gear someone in a day so gear literally doesn’t matter to us. If you’re willing to learn to play your class, learn the mechanics, get out of the bad, follow the directions, and tolerate our slightly-inebriated banter, you can play with us.

Our main goal is AotC each tier of Shadowlands without that one guy who yells in voice chat.

Our raid times are Tues Thurs at 6pm Pacific. (7 mountain, 8 central, 9 eastern.) We run about three hours.

Aside from the raiding aspirations, we have a weekly schedule and events almost every night of the week including Torghast night, Mythic+ key night, and a casual BG night. We reserve weekends for world tours, special events, and goofing off on alts.

We hope you will consider joining our crew of misfits in our journey to killing bosses and looting epics and make our core a little bigger.

Please let me know if you are interested via btag or Discord.

Zandrae#1418 / D: Zandrae#1418

Hey,

My guild is an AOTC focused with casual Mythic approach. We managed to hit 3/10M this tier and called it.
Now that 9.1 is coming we’re building the roster back up to ~15 people again. We do Tue Wed 6pm PST, Alliance on Sargeras.

Let’s chat? My Bnet is Robert#6541

<Yggdrasil> [Sargeras] is an AotC focused guild that raids 7 - 10 PM PST Tue/Th. We’re looking to bolster our numbers heading into 9.1 as well as looking for players interested in getting KSM next season. You can read more about us here and see if we’re a good fit:

If interested contact Irohan#5123 on Discord.

Not sure what time zone you’re in, but we raid late for a lot of people. See our information below!

Hey, Plueres,
Not sure what time zone you’re in, but Chain Reaction is an Alliance guild in Lightbringer, raiding 7-9:30pm pacific on Tuesdays and Thursday. We run Normal and Heroic, as well as other stuff, including keys. We are actively recruiting an ele shaman, and it never hurts to know how to play resto! If you wanna know more about us, add me at RowanBeth#1291 battletag, or Beth#0208 Discord.

Hi Plueres!

Firestorm may be a great fit. We are looking to get back to raiding in 9.1. Will have a Mythic + Push group and looking to get AOTC. See message below.

Hello All!

Firestorm is a Horde guild on Area-52 and we are on the hunt for some more raiders for 9.1. We cleared heroic pretty early in the expansion, but due to some raiders wanting to push CE we ended up losing a few and stopped progression for last tier. Right now we are looking to get through heroic pretty quickly and then make a judgement call on mythic depending on size of raid team.

If you are looking for a fun environment with great people Firestorm may be a good fit for you. We have a great core group of players (some with CE experience) who want to raid and are willing to help. Overall goal is to build a great team with an even better guild culture.

Raid times are Thursday/Friday evenings 10pm -1am EST

If you are interested, please, feel free to contact me:

Battletag: Dissipated#1517
Discord: Dissipated#2868

All classes/specs/roles are welcome to reach out!

Hey! Welcome to the “I have returned from deployment recently” team! I hope you and the rest of your company/troop/battery or other branch all got home safely! We would love to add an elemental to our team and we may just be the spot for you!

Terrible Idea is an Alliance-Sargeras guild that has formed in the wait for 9.1, consisting of multiple AOTC and early Mythic progression raiders. Our goal with each coming tier is to accomplish AOTC and KSM on as many characters as possible with zero nerd rage, maximum good times, and tons of great conversation about the sexiest features on Daddy Denathrius.

If you are a new or returning player, do not like your current guild’s activity level, or are simply looking for a change of scenery and ability to re-roll to a different class without scrutiny, we are the place for you.

We are not recruiting any specific roles but if you are feeling particularly altruistic we would love to welcome the below specializations:

Ranged DPS: Shadow
Melee DPS: Havoc, & Enhancement
Healer: Restoration Shaman & Discipline Priest

Our raid times are below:

Wednesday and Thursday
Invites: 20:15 Server Time (21:15 EST)
First Pull: 20:30 Server Time (21:30EST)
Last Pull: 23:00 Server Time (00:00EST)

If you have any questions or we sound like a new home for you, please do not hesitate to reach out to the below:

Battle.net:
Nakavi#1617 (me, the RL)
Kungfubanana#1420 (GM)

Discord:
Sulfur#6731 (me, again)
Kungfubanana#7678

Look forward to seeing you all in Sanctum of Domination!

Sundust Syndicate is looking to build back up for 9.1!

We are a guild who was formed during CN and managed to get 2/10M before taking a break until 9.1 (and waiting too long for it…) Now we are looking for more like-minded people to fill out the roster from the Drought!

We are recruiting any who are looking to find a new home where they can push content but also make friends! We don’t over care about CE nor do we want to burn out our raiders by only farming heroic. Community and friendship is what the guild was founded on and that is how it will stay. M+ teams, and PVP events are things we would like to look at in the future if people are interested in it.

Raid Times: Tuesday & Thursday | 9:30 EST - 12:00 EST

Recruiting Needs:

Tanks - Meduim (1 Potential Opening)
Heals - Meduim (1 Potential Opening)
DPS - High (Melee: DK ) (Ranged: Mage, Lock, Hunter, SPriest)

If you do not see your class on the list above, and you feel like you’d be a good fit with us, do not hesitate to still contact us!

What we expect from raiding applicants:

Ability to attend at least 85% of raids
Friendly, team player attitude
Ability to communicate on Discord

Not looking to raid? No problem! We are always open to players that like to level alts, run old raids for mogs/mounts, Keys, PVP or just hang out to chat!

Questions? Please contact: GM: (Bnet) KiwiTiger#11312 | (Discord) KiwiTiger#3279

Hey would love an ele shaman on our roster here’s the guild spam hope to hear from you!!!

Hey there Plueres!

We have some active duty military members and one of the officers was/is a Marine - we understand how military life works and how it affects WoW life. We think you might be a good fit for us!

_

< Battle Hardened > is looking for progression raiders to push high-end content in Shadowlands. Our raiders thrive in a friendly raid environment, with the expectation that each of our raiders will pull their weight and know their class/mechanics without the extra negative criticism.

< Battle Hardened > Schedule:

Tues 6-9pm Server (PST) - Mythic Raid *
Wed 6-9pm Server (PST) - Mythic Raid *
Thurs 6-9pm Server (PST) - Optional Guild PVP (RBGs)
Fri 6-9pm Server (PST) - Optional Heroic Raid

*Denotes mandatory raid nights for mythic raiders

Current Progression:
Mythic Weekday Team
10/10 Normal Castle Nathria
10/10 Heroic Castle Nathria
6/10 Mythic Castle Nathria

How to Apply

Fill out the quick application at tinyurl. com/bh-application
OR reach out to Shalathe via btag or discord.

Shadowlands Recruitment Needs:

Mythic Raid:

• Holy Pally
  • Disc Priest
  • Motivated players looking to push mythic content. We will seriously consider any class/spec as long as you perform well.

Contact Us:

Guild Master: Shalathe (In-Game)

• BattleTag: Shalathe#1841
  • Discord: Shalathe#9581

*Officers: (In-Game)
Medyr
Charnoble
Eysura

Plueres, good luck in your search! If you haven’t already found a home, I’d love to talk with you sometime to discuss if we’d be a fit. We are a guild that recently moved to Area 52 horde after losing some raiders and are rebuilding. We AOTC every patch and run a lot of high keys, and are looking to build our mythic roster back out. Let’s chat! I’m better reached on discord at hutcHHalf#9202. I’ll link our guild profile below for more info on raid times and more about our values.

https://raider.io/guilds/us/area-52/Pain%20Army 

Heya Plueres! If you have not already found a home, I’d love to chat with you about if we would be a good fit!

[H] [Tichondrius] Kill Skull is a new guild recruiting for 9.1!

We are looking for DPS players, all specs. We are semi-casual, and looking to achieve AoTC & do some mythics/chill outside of raid.

We raid Monday/Wednesday from 8 - 10:30 PST. We are pretty inactive at the moment but myself and a few others are around for questions and all of us will be active and ready to roll in 9.1

If you are interested or have questions, reach out in game at Gravixon #1543, or on discord at Gravixon #9114. Hope to hear from you and good luck with your search!

Hello there! I own a small, semi-casual guild on servers Rexxar/Misha named Wolves of the North. We’re rebuilding our roster to have a 12-15 player raid party that runs Fridays & Saturdays 9pm - 12am EST. 3/10H currently.

We’re all mature players, and have prior commitments in the real life. We’re all here to have fun, and run content together. No unrealistic hard-core goals set. No intense scheduling. Semi-casual AOTC mindset, with priority in having fun.

If you’re interested, my discord is zdunny69#4257, feel free to message me with any questions!

Hey there Plueres, I would love to tell you a little about our guild. I am the GM of on the Eredar server cluster, it is an AoTC-oriented/casual raiding guild. We strive to create a fun, relaxed and drama free environment for all levels of players.

Our raid focuses on progressing while still having fun raiding for two core nights a week; Tuesday and Wednesday. Invites go out at 7:15 pm and the raid goes until 10:30 pm Central. Mythic+, PvP and Achievement runs on off nights.

If this sounds of interest please feel free to contact myself… Btag: Kitsune#1784 or Discord: Sinafay#3443 or any of the other members of Chaos Manifesto we are all able to answer any of your questions you may have.

Thank you for your time, and Happy Hunting =)