Elem/Resto shaman LFG AOTC!

Hello thanks for taking the time to read my post. Just came back to WOW after a couple months off for back surgery and I am in need of a home to push content. I am on Eastern time zone and would like to raid 9.1 though the week if possible. Feel free to drop your information below and I will reach out to chat! Again thanks for taking the time to read my post and I hope to hear from you soon.

Hey Tater,

Forgone Conclusion, could be a good home for you on the Thrall server. We are a laid back group of people focused on AOTC and having a good time getting there. Serious when we need to be, but still get things done. We raid Friday and Saturday from 9:30 pm EST till 12. If this sounds like something you want to get more info on, please message me!

Bnet - Huw#1749
Discord - CeiHuw#7933

Spiteful Misfits (Area 52) is recruiting people interested in joining a new community.

Formed by a semi-casual group of AOTC & KSM players who are looking for more people that are interested in clearing heroic raids, getting their keystone master achievement every season, or just hanging out.

Raid group is currently seeking any DPS players. We raid Wednesday and Thursday evenings from 9-11pm Est.

If interested please pm Rhawin, Syroxia, or Landø(alt 0248) in game/message Bluejay#1886, Land#1483, Akraz#1918.

Hey Tater, if you’re over 21 and can make Tues/Thurs 10pm-1am EST, I’d like to talk to you. We are currently 1/10M, 10/10H and looking for a few more dps to help us continue progressing through mythic. If you’d like more information, you can add me in game at Rawrabear#1450.

i think you would be a good fit for us feel free to add me and check out our recruitment post
Chewtabacca: Btag – Chewtabacca#11193; Discord - Pookiejones#1829

Casually Dysfunctional of Seraph is recruiting like minded, exceptional raiders for our team who will be a good fit for our progression and help others strive to be better as well. Our current level of progression is 10/10N and 10/10H for Castle Nathria.

We raid Wednesday and Sunday from 8:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. CST. We are a newer raid team in Seraph and are currently composed of a group of friends and co-workers with a more relaxed and casual attitude in raid. Our aim is to have fun while improving our skills and progressing through the raid more specifically at a Heroic setting. Our Goal is to achieve AOTC achievement throughout all content. If time permits and our raid team is ready to take on the challenge, we will aim for mythic raiding sometime down the road. If you have any questions, feel free to message XmandevilX#1815.

Our recruitment information can be found at www.seraphguild. com/recruitment

Hello Tater, I think we might be a good fit! We’re an 18+ Guild on Thrall. We raid Tues & Weds 9pm est to 11:30pm est.

Check out our forums post for more information about our guild!

Add me to Bnet, would love to chat more! Neithia#1315

Hi there Tater!

Welcome back to the game! Hope your recovery process has been going well. If a weekend schedule might work for you, our guild info is below. Feel free to reach out with any questions and best of luck in your search!

<Murloc Madness>
About Us: <Murloc Madness> is a casual heroic weekend raiding guild located on Area 52 that aims for AOTC every tier while maintaining a relaxed, fun and positive atmosphere. We have been successful in achieving our goals since Legion. When we’re not raiding, our members are hanging out in Discord playing various games together or just chatting.
Raid Schedule: Friday & Saturday 10pm-1am EST
Progression: 10/10H CN | All BfA & Legion AOTC
More Info: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Murloc+Madness

Contact
Officer: Aszuna (Discord: Aszuna#8963)
Spread the Madness!

Hey there, if you are still looking… We raid Wed/Thur 8-1030pm EST. Older group of players looking for a couple more friends to join mostly Heroic raiding. We started the tier late and are currently 9/10 progressing on Sire. My btag is Toth#1389 if you are interested we can chat :slight_smile:

[a] [proudmoore] 9/10M recruiting for 9.1!!!

Would love a strong Ele Shaman

Seer is a newly formed guild from people who have played on Proudmoore since WotLK.

Our raiding environment is somewhat less PC friendly than most guilds, but we respect each other and have a good time.

Currently we are reclearing each week and building a strong team for 9.1. We are not going to get 10/10 this time around.

Come 9.1 we are going to push 2 days of progression raiding, with a 3rd night for Heroic/Normal content. We still have our goals of cutting edge and we should achieve that with our caliber of players.

Progression Raid times are Wednesday and Thursday 8-11pm PST.

Heroic/Normal Farm is Monday 8-11 PST

We are currently looking for ranged DPS but would be interested in a swing healer.

If you would like to apply or ask any questions Send a message on Discord to

chrnocross#2139 or Adin#3691.

You can also add on Bnet if that works better for you.

chrnocross#1868 or Adin#1449

We are alliance but would love for you to check us out.

We are an active and friendly guild that is willing to help new and old players alike. We foster a positive and drama free atmosphere and have low tolerance for anything else. Many of our players have been around since Vanilla and are willing to help with all aspects of the game.

If this sounds like something you would like to try contact;

Sylvysa in game
or
Sylv#1803