Elemental spec bonuses

For this specialization, in Season 4, I would like the bonuses (updated) from:

Para esta especialización, en la temporada 4, me gustarían las bonificaciones (actualizadas) de:

Para esta especialização na Série 4, quero os bônus (atualizados) da:

• Season 1 / Temporada 1 / Série 1
  • Season 2 / Temporada 2 / Série 2
  • Season 3 / Temporada 3 / Série 3
0 voters

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/choose-your-own-gear-in-dragonflight-season-4/1760899/1

please vote for meatballs

17 Likes

The Municipality of Mighty Meatball Manufacturers approves this message.

9 Likes

Nooooo I miss being a zappy boi :frowning:

15 Likes

Vote for Meatballs, vote for the future!

6 Likes

bleh, I’ll never vote for the vanilla mage version of shaman. Season 2 all the way

11 Likes

S2 all the way, good AOE and good ST. people seem to forget that we’re meh in raid and m+ with s3 tier.

12 Likes

“please wait 40 seconds after the pull reset raidleader sire, we were in combat for 1 micro second and now my tier will proc almost a minute into the fight instead of on pull”

7 Likes

“plz dont pull 10 mobs I can’t do any dmg” > “plz funnel for boss or else my ST is bad” = fire bad

3 Likes

“tank!?! what are you doing!?! I just spent 4 gcds setting up that EQ and you just moved them out of it I am undone!!! how this be happening to me? I planned this pull a bajillion seconds in advance and yet all my plans were brought to ruin by you!”.

5 Likes

I personally love putting down my LMT and another one using 3 GCD’s to get 6 flame shocks to just have them a) time out because no DRE proc b)pack dies too quick with Lightning you have CL doing good dmg and you have so much maelstrom “MISSING” one EQ isn’t gamebreaking. also if your tanks move out you’re doing low keys anyway.

3 Likes

Still better aoe than the current build

Nice staff brother <3

1 Like

If you vote season 3 , you are bad , I’m sorry.

25 Likes

Really hoping everyone pulls their heads out of their gorgonzola pits and goes s2

8 Likes

Meatball mashers are really going to screw us huh

10 Likes

Season 3 preferably but please just anything besides season 2

8 Likes

Vote based on gameplay, not strength of the tier set; numbers will be tuned as per the original blue post.

Season 1 doesn’t force a specific talent choice and many different builds were viable across M+ and raid content; you can play Fire, Lightning, a mix of both, Ice fury or no Ice fury. EotGS or not, EB or not.

6 Likes

if s1 is allowed to win, the recent 50% EQ buff would make EotGS instantly a full time pick, I don’t think that’s going to be very fun in single target, Though blizzard will likely forsee this and just simply revert the buff to avoid any issues, but that’ll just make fire unviable in situations with lots of AoE.

Speculation isn’t helpful.