Elemental Shaman with good parses looking for guild

Like the post says I am a elemental shaman main with resto off spec. I was guild master of flawless and we called it quits last night.

Times:
Any day but after 7pm server

Progression:
Phase 1: karazhan 11/11, gruul 2/2, Mag 1/1
Phase 2: attuned for ssc and tk

Personal raiding history:
Cleared all content except naxx in vanilla
Cleared all content in tbc with finishing ssc and tk in a us 3rd guild.
Cleared all content in wotlk
Cleared all content in cataclysm
Cleared all content in pandaland with finishing us 99th on mythic garrosh.
Cleared most of content in legion but quit retail halfway thru.
Played other games and came back for classic raided up till naxx on Fairbanks Horde side and then came to whitemane alliance at end of classic start of tbc.
I have been a guild master for the better part of 17 years and always done the random stuff to make sure Guild is able to clear content including main and spec changes. Atm I have 3 70s all decently geared.

Guild expectations:
Guild has a plan for boss fights and how to execute new content.
Guild requires raiders to show up with enchants and consumables to push the best they can.
Loot council is perfered.

Personal logs:
Won’t let me put links for some reason. I have logs with all fights with 83% or better parse some fights with 97% I can link if you message in discord

What I bring:
Always show up on time and ready with all consumables not missed a raid in a long time like 7 years lol. I have a very good class knowledge of most classes and mained pretty much everything at one time or another. I am looking for a guild for long term. I enjoy min/maxing and theory crafting to push myself and be competitive even in phases that ele is not great I still try and parse high 90s so I am personally doing best I can. I have mained ele almost my entire wow career while helping with other classes. With lots of parses us top 50 and enjoy being competetive.

How to contact me:
Shadowdeals#6250 in discord
Shadowdeals is ingame name also

Sorry if wording is wierd typing from my phone at work. Would love to join a guild and start trialing asap. Look foward to chatting thank you!

Ran multiple raids with ya and can confirm he pumps. Will pretty much out dps any other person and if he doesn’t he will get better and beat them the following week.

He forgot to mention when he gets burned out he will take everything he can out of the guild bank and leave, just like he did with the raiding guild he was GM of, [Flawless]