Elemental Shaman ilvl 435 AOTC 1/8 Mythic LF Early Mythic guild

Hello Zul’jin, Tikimaster here. I am currently looking for an AoTC or early Mythic raid team. The current guild I am in schedules just dont line up. I am looking for a raid team that raids 9pm server or later on Monday-Thursday. I consider myself a decent enough player usually always prepared with food, flasks, and pots. I am an enchanter with all the rank 3 recipes and have no problem helping guildies out. I do enjoy running M+ in moderation and actually enjoy doing islands now. I have some recent logs on Warcraft logs just search Tikimaster@Zul’jin Add me on Btag Sage#1776 or /w Tikimaster. Looking forward to hearing from you soon!

Ruined Immersion raids ONE day a week and does mythic keys, island expeditions, and various other things throughout the week. As a bonus during raids one of our tanks has players roll at half time for 100k gold and whoever wins gets it. Now how many guilds can you say are out there that offer an incentive for raiding? If this sounds like something you might be interested in check us out below:

Also looking for a guild that isnt dying to classic WoW…

8/8H 1/8M Recruiting for core raid spots. Looking to progress mythic. Tue/Wed/Thu 8:30-11:30pm EST.

AliasNode#1351

1 Like

Hey there Tiki,

<Lucid Ascension> is seeking skilled and driven players to form a new mythic raid core! Our founding members have a long, storied history of heroic and mythic raiding. Our primary goal is to forge a solid raid group that pushes for Cutting Edge for each raid tier.

Raid nights are Tuesday & Thursday (9:00pm – 12:00am server time).

We’re currently looking for both ranged and heals. All of our seated members are already AOTC and most of us also have at least 1-2 mythic downs.

Let me know if you’re are interested or hit me up in-game: Onishuken#1825

1 Like