Elemental Shaman + Friend LF Guild

Hey guys,

My friend and I are looking for a guild for any server/faction. Preferably on an east coast server, mainly due to the hope that a server closer to us will improve connection/lag issues.

We’re pretty chill people, we enjoy M+ and wouldn’t mind trying to raid. Weekday raids would probably be better, as we play D&D on Saturdays. We’ve done prog raiding before, and know to be prepared with oils, flasks, foods, etc. We’re sarcastic smartasses for the most part, but we’re helpful and we don’t put people down.

Thank you for taking the time to look this over.

1 Like

Hi Trisbafon, Persistent-Thrall is looking for members. You can contact me on discord @ Coco#6386 or B-Tag @ Cocopuff#1627. Look forward to hearing from you :slight_smile:

Hey Trisbafon!

MGB sounds like it could be a good fit for you. Even if you’re not on the server you could join the guild on a fresh alt to see if you mesh with the general vibe. We have a large social community and the more the merrier. We also have a smaller group that is more focused on pushing M+/PvP/Raids as well. In 9.0 I was 7/10M (https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/tanaris/darenas), KSM, and 2100+ PvP and am happy to help anyone improve if they are interested.

We are bolstering our progression raiding team and welcoming new trials. Our raiding goals are to grow our team, get AoTC as soon as possible, and take down all the Mythic bosses we can. Happy to discuss more.

Discord: Ali_A#1167 or Deadlift#4338
BTag: Deadlift#1353

Raid Schedule: (6 hours/week)

Fri/Sat - 8:30-11:30 PM Eastern (5:30-8:30 PM Pacific)

Prerequisites to join:

1. Be respectful of your fellow raiders
  2. Show up on time and let us know if you are unable to make a raid night
  3. Play your class to the best of your ability

Also note that if you can play your class well enough to meet our minimum requirements you are more than welcome to play an off-meta spec or select an off-meta covenant.

Hey Tris,

Gonna throw our spam out there.

Hello and good morning!

Team After Hours in Zeroes to Heroes on Stormrage (EST Server) is looking for dps and could certainly use another ele shaman. We raid Sun/Mon 10pm - 1am Server

Add me on discord Hoss#7620 and let’s have a chat!

He dude. We are a casual guild that raids and mythic +. We are chill and like to hang out on discord and mess around. If interested add me on bnet Dsum#1553. Thanks.

Hi there!

I think you would be a great fit for Ibyish Clan! We’re a long-standing casual guild on the Garona/Icecrown/Malygos server, and we’re currently looking for a couple more reliable raiders to fill out our roster for 9.1. We’re pretty laid back, and like to have fun (but also like to get things done in-game). We raid Wed/Sun from 8:30-10:30 EST, and do mythic+ on our off nights. We aim for AOTC each tier.

If this sounds like the guild for you, I’d love to chat! My bnet is Riv#1381, or, if you prefer, discord is Shumai#2078. Thanks, and I hope to hear from you soon!

Bro we would be perfect for you we are a bunch sarcastic nut jobs whonraid Tuesday and Wednesday nights from 8pm to 11pm est we are on Zul’jin US horde we need an elemental shaman and we’re interested in your friends also contact me you can reach me at Sig#9905 on disc or bnet Sig#11142 guild spam is below

We are a chill group of people mainly focused on AOTC and doing keys, running old content for transmog etc. We are on the east coast, raid two nights a week 9-midnight EST. If interested, hit me up! Stevelations#11594 on bnet

(One Shot Is Never Enough) Looking to Grow our Mythic Team Tue/ Thurs 9est to 11:30. (8/10N) so far RBG’S on the weekend. Need 2 dps and 1 flex healer.

We have a Growing earlier 2nd raid team Wed/Sat 6est to 9est as well. This group is open for all and in need of players who may not be able to make later raid times.

We have 3rd raid night every other week on Mon (Optional/alt run). Returning Players and casual Players welcome. Battle.net Fenadorm#1793

Hey Trisbafon!! I think we have an excellent fit for what you’re looking for! Our Casual raid group had a good time raiding while killing bosses. They are recruiting for all positions…read on below and give me a ping!!!

Nox Oriens is looking to add raiders in all positions for its Casual roster. We also run a Mythic Raid Team that is recruiting 2-3 DPS.

Raid times are Tuesday, Thursday, Monday from 9pm to midnight server (central) for both teams.

Nox Oriens is an Alliance guild based on the Sargeras server and we are a progressive, friendly raid guild. We have been raiding as a guild since 2007 and we are currently running two raid groups:

Tempest (Mythic Roster)

Ascendance (Casual Progression)

We maintain a friendly raid and guild atmosphere with ages in-guild ranging from 18 to grandparents and many of our raiders are parents. We have a liberal alt and friend invite policy for our raiders as well. We do some PVP and run M+ often.

We are always looking for great raiders but more importantly we are looking for excellent guild mates. If you believe you may be a fit for our culture and one of our raid teams, please contact:
Shadowsmist
BNET: Shadowjj#1695

Discord: Shadow#8257

We look forward to hearing from you.

Shadow

Hey! if your still on the search for a guild go ahead and hit me up on discord! Fresh#5071

Did you find a team yet? It looks like you have a lot of copy pastas already, so I’ll be short.

Team Spite is looking for a few more raiders. They raid Wednesdays and Fridays from 8pm - 11pm CST.

A tiny bit of background: discord community of 500+ focused on WoW with one guild on Horde-Illidan. We like to welcome people that need a drama free home, mythic plus group, and/or a raid team. I’ll drop some links below so you can get to know us better behind the scenes without any pressure.

Bnet Post: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/haillidansargeras-envelop-multiple-teams-pve-community/605256
Warcraft Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/us/illidan/envelop
Radier .io: https://raider.io/guilds/us/illidan/Envelop
Discord: https://discord.gg/Envelop

You are more than welcome to stay in our discord and chat with us without joining the guild. If you have any questions, please message me on discord. Saph#7860

Thank you and good luck my friend!
(Also, I’m on East Coast and play on this server with no connectivity issues)

Hey there,

Entitled Elite is a semi hardcore raiding guild located on US Illidan, Horde side. We are recruiting for our core Mythic raiding team.

Raid Days

Tuesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Wednesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Thursday 8PM - 11PM EST

Our priorities for recruitment is the following:

• Healers - ***All healers high priority and players with off spec heals
  • Ranged DPS - *medium priority
  • Melee DPS - *low priority

All exceptional players will be considered regardless of class and spec.

Our goal is progress as far into the tier as possible with a cutting edge mentality while still maintaining a fun environment for everybody.

Outside of raiding, we have a lot of active members who like to push high keys. We have many members with an IO score of over 1500 and many more climbing. If PvP is more your thing we have an RBG team and several multi-glads that love to run arenas with multiple players over 2000 rating in both 2’s and 3’s.

Apply at h ttps://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PS3NF5P (Delete space in between h & t)

or feel free to reach out to one of our officer’s which are posted below.

Guild Master
Zymena - Battle.net - Defusionz#1271 - Discord - The Goon Squad#7157

Officer
Deff - Battle.net - Beautyinwar#1784 - Discord - deffmetals#1002

Hey there, I’m a recruiting for Inting for Wings [H] on Area 52, and we are currently looking to round out our roster for 9.1. Our raid times are Tues/Thurs 8:30-11:30est. In Castle Nathria, we got AOTC, and got 3/10M before we took a break due to lack of a solid roster, but we are back stronger than ever with 4/10H in Sanctum. We are planning on blasting through Heroic, and hopefully quickly starting progression on Mythic. We also try to run at least one normal (or heroic once we hit mythic) per week for alts and anyone else! We are an LGBTQ+ friendly guild, and we have lot’s of people who run mythic+ and pvp as well.
You can reach me on discord Widerbubbles#6969 or battlenet Widerbubbles#1800

Hey Trisbafon, Tom Sellecks Mustache is recruiting on Thrall, (so no transfer required :slight_smile: ), we are primarily a raiding guild but might still meet your needs. Take a look at our guild information and if you are interested hit me up.
Good luck in your search.

**Tom Sellecks Mustache a Normal/Heroic Raiding Guild on Thrall (Since 2015) is looking for a more friends to join us. **

At Tom Sellecks Mustache we value the player above all, so we recruit the person behind the mask not the toon. We look for people that want to be part of a family, people that enjoy logging on to be part of a community, and people that remember that this is “a Game”, and it’s supposed to be fun.
TSM is made up of mature adults and we have no time for drama or elitist players, we play the game for what it is “A Game”. We laugh and carry on in Discord while we raid, but we try not to take ourselves too seriously, so we just run back and try again when we die. With a little effort and some encouragement, we get the job done and are able to sit back and laugh about our mistakes but celebrate and enjoy our success.

WHAT OUR RAIDERS SAY ABOUT US:

As a mustachioed person in this guild, I would like to add the following. Mature means that we cut up and have a good time, all the while being respectful, not hurtful. We taunt, cajole, exhort, and tease each other, but never losing an undertone of kindness and a regard for our fellow mustachers.
PS. If you are on the heal team, none of this may apply. :wink:

I came over from Alliance and another server, but the cost was so worth it! This is the most fun I have ever had in a guild. All I had to do was listen to them raid in Discord, and I knew I had found my home. Such a great community, there is always someone online, the people are friendly and helpful, and no one yells when you make a mistake.

I come from many years of progressive raiding but really got burned out and wanted a guild that was much more of a relaxed environment. I found that with TSM, I really enjoy raiding again. No one gets mad or rages, we just laugh and have fun while we raid.

ABOUT US:
Currently Seeking:

Tanks:
DPS with tank offspec
Heals
DPS with Heals off spec to fill if needed
DPS:
Shadow Priest
DK
DH
Monk
Hunters
Druid
Shaman
Rogue
Warlock
Warrior
Paladin
Mage
Any

Raid Schedule:

Tues./Thur. 7:00pm - 9:15pm EST

What we are looking for from You:

We are an Adult guild, most of us have careers/families etc., and understand that sometimes Real Life happens. That being said our time is valuable and we are looking for players that can consistently make it to the raids. We aren’t looking to be server firsts, but we don’t want to be last either. (Aotc is our ultimate goal in each expansion)

If you are looking for a positive raiding/gaming experience without all the Min-Max Elitist, then you might just be Mustache enough, and we may be the right guild for you. Come talk to us you will not be disappointed.

NOTE: We are accepting returning players that are just looking for a family community and a place to hang out and have fun.
We are an Adult only Guild and require our members to be at least 25 years old.

“There is No Dana, ONLY ZUUL!”