Elemental Shaman Class Tuning -- March 8

@svemlust i care i switched to enahcne until 4set 2 leggo to get any keys at all.

I will forever stir the pond in reguards to this, I’ve switched to Frost DK and Fury warrior as a result.

But it doesn’t mean i wont keep being passionate about the issue.

still hoping for some sort of response or clarification here.

I think one of the issues is also that:

• some classes benefit 40% from 4 set
  • some classes benefit 5% from 4 set

If you are playing one of the classes that basically relies on 4 set to get damage out…you’re kind of just stuck until you get that 4 set.

Nerfing our base toolkit because of this 4 set was just such a horrendous move. It’s absolutely an abomination of game balance and design. And to hide this nerf under the false premise of some “accessibility” change (to help our poor fingers), and then refuse to respond, disgusts me.

4 Likes

we should keep posting here even after the next expansion launches cause we know nothing’s gonna happen.

2 Likes

Hello we are still here and we still waiting

1 Like

On some bosses, everything is deplorable, the damage is weak, on some you can give a fight, but it depends on luck.

1 Like

Absolutley sitting here waiting for a response to this bafflingly awful attempt and addressing accessibility

2 Likes

It’s so accessible to do 0 damage, i believe that if a restoration shaman focus on doing dmg instead of healing will end up doing more dmg then elemental ty blizz i don’t finish dungeons with my fingers in pain bc i can’t even be invited to then great change

3 Likes

damn 700 posts and no reply maybe at 800 blizzard is so trash lmao

3 Likes

blizz is dismissing our feedback as “a bunch of crybabys who don’t think accessibility is a problem” just like a few ppl did in this thread, even thou most comments are asking for something to compensate the lost output

1 Like

Just out damaged a more geared Ele shaman as Resto while also healing on a boss.

2 Likes

been there, done that, it’s really sad that ele has to go SE for m+ but it now sucks because the dev’s best friend went “muh finger hurts” cause they had to press lightning bolt too much too fast so you end up being in the state where you have to decide whether to do mediocre ST and okayish aoe vs doing abysmal ST and half the aoe of a 226 surv hunter.

Why is everyone complaining? What did I miss?

Elemental got dumpstered due to 'accessibility’issues

And now the feral druids are arguing we should be fine with that because feral has always been awful

One solution could be to increase lightning bolt damage while we have an elemental out.

over 700 replies…we just gonna ignore that Kaivax?

Hopefully none of you think I’m exaggerating, but I’ve seen 2 other elemental shamans in raids with me since the new raid came out - every other shaman has been resto or enhancement.

2!!!

in 9.0 we’d have to fight for spots or sometimes it would be 3 or 4 elemental shamans per pug group.

I wouldn’t call out blizzard employees by name. It’s reported to be against the TOS and can result in discipline.

Just FYI.

1 Like

blizzard fixes: if you cast Storm Elemental again while having a Storm Elemental active, the Wind Gust buff will be reset.

also blizzard fixes: we will not make storm (fire) elemental to reset cooldown of his abilities when summoned, so you need to cancel elemental before resummon…

insane tuning, we asked for it all the time!