Elemental Shaman are Busted

You know this is jacked up, They 2 shot pp… 2500 CL + 1800 earth Shock that ALSO silences… Makes no sense… lest get 1800 damange on Pummel and Hammer of Justice… Where is their Hybrid tax?!

6 Likes

Get melee on them.

Nature’s Swiftness > Elemental Mastery.

4 Likes

Hybrid tax was always more of a PvE thing.

7 Likes

Earthshock doesn’t silence, it interrupts.

15 Likes

Imagine complaining about Shamans when you play Paladin in vanilla.

32 Likes

If you think Shamans hit hard, just wait until you fight almost any other class.

10 Likes

2450 Chain Lighting followed by 1800 Earth Shock, No Class does as much in a 2ish second cast, as consistently as they do.

9 Likes

How “consistent” is it if it’s only every 3 minutes though (assuming EM)?

3 Likes

The right spec’d shaman can put out more burst dps than any other class if spec’d right and CD’s are up thx to spell batching.

4 Likes

Consistency is not important in pvp. Burst is important.

11 Likes

A near unsnarable class that can run around immune for 12 seconds before instantly healing to full is complaining about other classes?

28 Likes

I consider myself extremely lucky if I ever manage to get through 2 whole shaman globals.

1 Like

melee eats them in pvp

2 Likes

Wonder how they feel when i kill them before they even get out of stun sometimes.

2 Likes

I guess you would really be salty then when I seduce you with my succubus, soulfire crit you for 3k and then follow that up with immolate and a 2k conflag crit.

Other classes can dish out the damage pretty fast too if they’re specced right.

I don’t know, maybe you could manage your defensive CDs better…you know the one that makes you immune to everything for what seems like an eternity? Or perhaps the one that instantly heals you from 1% to 100%?

Paladins complaining about another class in pvp LOL.

16 Likes

Ah yes that 5 min CD that seems to just always be up. Those pesky paladins.

4 Likes

Allies complain endlessly about shaman and horde complain endlessly about paladins. It’s the thing do to.

11 Likes

Considering there’s three different immunities, two being immune to dispel/magic, yeah how is it NOT ever up?

2 Likes

Divine protection grants immunity to everything, blessing of protection grants immunity to physical damage but can be dispelled, blessing of freedom grants immunity to movespeed reducing effects and snares and it can be dispelled. Diving intervention grants total immunity and removes the control of the character that it’s casted on but the paladin dies when casting it. Are you referring to divine intervention when you’re talking about the second that is immune to dispel/magic?

3 Likes

Rofl good shamans will jus ground hoj… or even better… orc resist! E z

5 Likes