Elemental shaman 458

hi there im looking for a new heroic/ mythic raiding guild. Trying to find times that fit my schedule around 6 pm est weekdays or weekends 10 pm est. add my Battletag if you are interested. willing to transfer

BIRDMAN#1189

hey! send me a message Lights#1446

Hi Afkin,

I’ll keep this short and sweet. If Tues/Wed 8:30pm to 12am EST could work for you I’d love to chat!

Please add Nox#1368 (bnet) and/or Nox#3461 (discord)
Best of luck with your search!
Nox

Hey Afkin,

We currently have an opening for an ele shaman in our roster! I’ve actually been searching for a shaman for all of BFA lol. We raid Tuesday/Thursday 8pm to 11pm EST, and have completed 12/12H, and are starting Mythic prog.

Tawny Wind Rider Gang (5/12H) is recruiting raiders for heroic and mythic progression. We are focused on AOTC each tier and then pushing Mythic. Raids are Tues 8-11/Thurs 8-10p server.

We run Mythic+ regularly and group for casual PvP. Non-raiders and those leveling are also Welcome.

DigitalHype#1353
Desoto#1353

Red Velvet , is a newly formed guild on US-Illidan recruiting players for Nya’lotha and Shadowlands. Our goal is to have fun while killing mythic bosses. Officer core is comprised of mythic raiders that have splintering off of other guilds due to slowing and non optimal progression. We are looking for similar minded players that want to have fun but also not waste each other’s time.
We are 12/12N 12/12H and are openly recruting for spots on our core mythic progression team.In our down time we enjoy running arenas and pushing mid-high level keys.

RAID TIMES
Tuesday/Wednesday 8PM-11PM CST

PROGRESSION
9/9H 5/9M(BoD)
8/8H 4/8M(E.P)
12/12N 12/12H(Nya’lotha)

Recruitment

DPS
High Parsing Frost DK
Ranged Dps Of All Specs

Healers
Disc
Shaman

** To apply contact an officer below in game **
Dexade#1246

** Or Discord Preferably**
Dexade#6798

Illidan[H] REWIND

Guild

We are recruiting for core spot in mythic raiding. Currently 12/12H and 4/12M. 7/8M EP and 9/9M in BoD. Historically we were a 2 day guild and decided to move to 3 day guild starting in 8.3

Raid times

Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 7PM to 10PM EST (Need to be online 15 minutes before raid to do trash). After CE, we will drop to a 2 day schedule.

How to Apply

• Apply here : forms.gle/PdjtB6pZ8GUe6vw8A

• If you don’t put any effort in your app, probably shouldn’t app.

• Don’t see your class or spec? No worries! Applications are always open, and every class, role, and spec is encouraged to app.

Contacts

If you have any questions feel free to message any of the below (please note that adding someone doesn’t mean you won’t need to app :slight_smile:

Nietto : Mat#11420.

Rawrlax : Snoarlax#1646

Asagami : Sasha#12635.

Hello Afkin, we are a casual progression guild looking for a couple DPS to fill out our raid for Mythic (11/12H). Take a look at the guild spam below and if we seem like a guild you might be interested in feel free to contact me:
Discord Corenne#7007
Battle tag frosty#1498

Server: Blackhand/Galakrond
Faction: Horde
Raid Times: Tuesday/Thursday 7:30PM – 10:30PM CST

Enlightened Dark is recruiting for Ny’alotha, currently 11/12H. We are looking 1-2 dps to fill out our raid team for Mythic (pref range). We are a casual progression guild whose goal is to get AoTC for current content then try and move into Mythic as much as possible.

Raid times are Tues/Thurs 7:30-10:30 CST. There are also optional Sunday social/alt raid runs and Mythic Mondays.

What to expect from us:

• Raiding at a semi-casual level, but still clearing content in a reasonable time frame.
  • Help with providing raid consumables and enchants/gems
  • Help with classes or in game knowledge when needed

What we expect from you:

• Be respectful! (we like to joke around and have fun with each other, this includes non-pc; if it is being directed at you and you don’t like it please say something and we will stop but don’t expect others to stop making jokes with each other)
  • Be prepared for raids (consumable, strats, addons, etc)
  • Ability to listen, learn, and open to constructive criticism while learning
  • Prior notice if unable to make raids (let us know as soon as possible) we do understand real life happens!

Expansion Raiding Progression:

EP – 3/8M 8/8H(AoTC)
CoS - 2/2H(AoTC)
BFD - 1/8M 8/8H(AoTC)
Uldir - 2/8M 8/8H(AoTC)

if you have any questions please feel free to contact me via this forum, discord or in game. Also any of our officers in game: Ranes, Raellia, and Anxiety

hey there! we are in teh market for an ele shammy as both ours took breaks from the raid recently. if you have logs, i’d love to have a chat at your convenience. here’s our standards & expectations listed below

Malicious on area52H is currently seeking a few more players to bolster our ranks and push CE and current content! We are open to any exceptional dps even if your class isn’t currently a high priority for recruitment.

currently, we are 4 Mythic and 12/12 H.

We are active in discord, run a lot of m+, some players do arenas and Rbgs. We are all mature adults. We have a respectful and communicative raid environment. We do invites and pull trash at 745pm and expect to be on the boss by 8 pm EST or sooner.

We are currently seeking:
RANGED SLOTS
★ 1 ele sham with resto os - HIGH PRIORITY
★ 2 mages - HIGH PRIORITY
★ 1 hunter - HIGH PRIORITY

MELEE
★ 1 fury/arms warrior - HIGH PRIORITY
★ 1 paladin tank with RET OS - medium/ priority

Being able to flex into other roles with capable Offspec is a bonus and highly encouraged.
MUST HAVE LOGS

we were 7/8Min EP.
Currently 4 Mythic NWC! 12/12H

★ the beginning of a new tier and the end of the tier, we vote to add an extra day to help push CE and AOTC. Currently, weds have been added in the short term.
★ raid Tuesday & thusday 745pm EST to 11pm EST
★ OPTIONAL heroic on weds 745pm est to 11pm
★ we run a lot of m+
★ there are a few members that do arena and Rbgs

here are some of our standards & expectations:
you must be:
★ HoA: 78+
★ heroic current content (11/12 or AOTC)
★ Prog 3M preferred but must have mythic pulls/logs (even if only wipes)
★ Parse Avg 70-80% or better in Mythic
★ Must be open to constructive criticism, willing to adapt and be flexible.
★ post afk with ample notice (emergencies and some exceptions apply)
★ be ready with consumables and supplies
★ know/be familiar with the fight
★ complete a minimum of 1 M+ at 15 or higher, weekly

you may reach out to us via btag or discord
luna#14515 - recruiter
luna discord: Lunanyte#8544

Chris#111980 - GM/ raid lead
chris discord: Christopher#8411