Elemental/Restoration Shaman LF Heroic guild

393 elemental / 396 Resto shaman LF Raiding guild.
Would prefer elemental in most situations but willing to work out going restoration.
Raid times I would prefer are Early Morning tues/wed/thur as theses are my days off. time kinda matters but always willing to talk about it. would prefer to stay on server but if the interest is enough I may transfer. please Leave me a message here. I will message thoses I’m Interested in trialing for. extra effort is always welcomed to try to find me online.

I understand ive added none of my raiding experience here. it can be seen on logs as well as asked when added. please understand I don’t mean to be rude but logs aren’t always truthful nor are they completed by the same toons.

Our times fit your needs, but we are Alliance on Sargeras. If that is something that might interest you, feel free to check us out. Here’s our guild spam:

Constant Insanity is a morning raiding guild based on Sargeras Alliance side looking to clear mythic content every tier. We are a relatively chill group of adults and most of our raiders either work alpha shift or live overseas. We spend a lot of time pushing M+ keys together on off days and after raids and have a decent amount of people with high io scores.

We only raid six hours per week and expect people to take raid time seriously, but we also put an emphasis on having fun while also clearing the toughest content. We provide food, flasks, and repairs to all raiders and expect our raiders to provide their own pots and runes.

Current BoD progression:
9/9N
9/9H
1/9M

Raid days:
Weds 8-11am CST
Thurs 8-11am CST
Fri 8-11am CST (optional/ALT raid)

Current Needs
1 tank (would love a pally, but open to anything)
1-2 exceptional DPS (will consider any class)
1 healer (disc priest or holy pally preferred)

A good player with a positive attitude is worth more than a specific class. If you are interested, feel free to look us up on discord or add to BNET!

Discord: Kallanis#7282 or Kalanii#9911
Bnet: Kalanii#1116