Ele Shaman LFG

Im currently Ilvl 240 10/10N 9/10H. Im central time zone willing to server transfer to an active guild i also enjoy pvp as well still working on glad gear though. Help me get out of the puglife!!

1 Like

hi there, would love to discuss your raiding goals. I wont bore you with a typical copy and paste. 9/10 H and 1/10 M. Let me know if youd like to talk further

Second Rise is a hardcore Horde Thrall based raid team that raids, tues/weds from 7-10 EST and an additional optional raid night monday from 7-10 EST. Super friendly team who just wants to push wow content to it’s extreme. currently 10/10 heroic and 1/10 mythic. If interested you can add my bnet: MoonManJimmy#1677 or discord: Jimmy#6919 Hope to hear from you!

hiya Papadose
BioL is always looking for new raiders for either heroic or mythic raiding or fill ins. Feel free to take a look at us and give us a poke if interested.
Good luck regardless!!

Boss Lasers is a semi-hardcore progression raiding guild on US-Zul’jin Horde that is centered around fully clearing content while it is current.

We want intelligent and active players who are eager to progress through the new content as soon as it’s available. We want players who are able to be a part of the team; that involves:

• Attending virtually all the raids

• Having stable computers and internet connections

• Min/maxing

• Bringing consumables

• Making sure you are up to date on all your classes’ developments, as well as the game’s developments and upcoming changes

We’re a very active guild, even outside of raids. Guild Members are constantly organizing alt runs, mythic+ groups, PvP/Arena, etc.

We are all friends, and we keep a respectful atmosphere when we play with each other. If you believe all of this applies to you, and you would like to be a part of our team, feel free to apply.

Current Progression in SoD:

3/10M, 10/10H

Raid Times:

8:00PM – 11:00PM EST Tuesday and Wednesday, optional Thursday raid

Recruiting:

Exceptional players

Learn More About Us

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/id/617656

https://linktr.ee/bosslasersguild

Application

If you would like to apply, please copy the link below. All applications are private.

https://forms.gle/5Nj49nyUtVxfGouc8

Contact Information:

Tarox (Discord: Tarox#0729)

We might be the right fit for you. Here is our information:

Hit me up!

Hi!
Soul Squad, on Thrall, is looking for strong raiders and M+ players to join our raid team.

We raid Tuesday and Thursday from 7:30-10:30 EST

Additional alt/casual heroic raid Sunday 7:30-10:30 EST

We consider all applicants/class/roles so please feel free to apply.
Actively recruiting flex players!

Feel free to reach out to me,

Bnet: Theonecake#1277, Discord: theonecake#4449

Hey Papadose,

Pankeks on Stormrage 3/10M Wed/Thur 8-11 EST. We definetely have room for an Elemental Shaman. I’d love to talk if you’d be interested KeLth#1486.

Hi Papa!

MGB (10/10H) is bolstering our progression raiding team and welcoming new trials. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays at 8:30 EDT. Message me if you’re interested in joining us.

We are looking for any strong players but especially a Death Knight, Demon Hunter, Druid, Monk, Priest, Rogue, or Warrior.

We are a mature guild and our raiding goals are to grow our team and take down all the Mythic bosses we can. We foster learning and improvement but we will also bench players when we need better performance in the moment to kill a boss. Off-meta specs and covenants are welcome if you can play them well.

We also have a large social community and do PvP and M+ if raiding isn’t your thing.

Discord: Deadlift#4338
BTag: Deadlift#1353

Hey there! What days/times are you looking for? Ancestral Ties on Wyrmrest accord server (H) is looking for RDPS. We raid Sun/Tue/Thur 10PM-1AM EST. Let me know if you want to chat! Btag Vindizar#1840 Discord Vindizar#5713
We’re currently 9/10H in SoD

Hey Popadose! I think we may be a great fit - give me a shout on Discord!!! Shadow

Nox Oriens (9/10H 1/10M SOD) is looking to add 3-4 DPS, main spec healer that can dps and a main tank or dps/tank for our Mythic roster. We also run a Casual Raid Team that is recruiting for all positions and is currently pushing through Heroics.

Raid times are Tuesday, Thursday, Monday from 9pm to midnight server (central) for both teams.

Nox Oriens is an Alliance guild based on the Sargeras server and we are a progressive, friendly raid guild. We have been raiding as a guild since 2007 and we are currently running two raid groups:

Tempest (Mythic Roster)

Ascendance (Casual Progression)

We maintain a friendly raid and guild atmosphere with ages in-guild ranging from 18 to grandparents and many of our raiders are parents. We have a liberal alt and friend invite policy for our raiders as well. We do some PVP and run M+ often.

We are always looking for great raiders but more importantly we are looking for excellent guild mates. If you believe you may be a fit for our culture and one of our raid teams, please contact:
Shadowsmist
BNET: Shadowjj#1695

Discord: Shadow#8257

We look forward to hearing from you.

Shadow

Hit me up on discord Sny#0322

Mon/wed raid days currently 9/10 heroic

Hello Papadose, we are 3/10 M and 10/10H. Our raid days are Wed/Sun @ 7-10 PM your time, we are in high demand of a good shaman and I’d love to chat with you. We are Horde on the Hyjal server but if those raid days are good for you and you’re interested in transferring over and faction change we’d potentially be able to assist with that. Please hit me up on Discord Krippy#1740 or on Battle.net Hamm#1501.

Hi Papa, ill leave some spam below if it interests you feel free to add me to chat!

We are a group of players who have been playing together as far back as BC/Wrath. Currently recruiting more for our Mythic raid team on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Some of us also play a few other games on off nights. If this is a community you would be interested in being in, please check out our spam below and contact us!

Imminent Failure is an adult raiding guild that focuses on raiding productively with a casual schedule. That being said we are looking for players who are interested in raiding with us.

We are running a two day schedule with a Thursday farm night.
(ALL TIMES ARE CST):
Tuesday - 9:00 - 11:30
Wednesday - 9:00 - 11:30
Thursday - 9:00 - 11:30 (Optional farm night)

Please keep in mind that with we are looking for members to be able to commit to those days!

Add Tuatha#1661 (B.Net) for more info!

Hi there,

Feel free to give us a looksie at:

Are you looking to stay alliance or considering Horde? We are a pretty social guild, 9/10 H and always looking for like minded folks to join our flexible, laid back environment. Hit me up if you’re interested bnet: stevelations#11594

10/10H 3/10M(with good pulls on 4 and 5) We are very aggressively looking for a shaman dps to join our mythic team.
Raid times: Tue/Thurs 5pm-8pm est
Bnet: daaajester#1140 add me and lets get you guys a home

Hey there Papadose! We’d love to have you join our raid team, though we are behind you in progression, so totally get if you’re not interested in that.

We’re experiencing a bit of lull in our raid roster with players deciding to take a break or let their subs lapse, so we’re looking for more members to join our raid team! We’re primarily an AOTC guild, but we did down some mythic bosses in Nathria at the end of the tier.

Here’s a little more about us:
Guild Name : Onward
Server : Moon Guard
Faction : Alliance
Type of Guild : Social, Raiding, Mythic+, some PVP
Progression : 6/10 H 10/10 N
Raid Times : Fri/Sat 7-10 server (8-11 EST)

About : We’re a social, friendly guild who aims to hold events both in and out of game, hang out with each other, and generally just have fun playing the game together. Outside of raid, we like to run mythic plus, hop into arenas and battlegrounds, and run old content runs for mounts, transmog and achievements. We also occasionally host non-WoW events Tea Time, Spooky Scary Movie night, and Phasmophobia night. Our guildies get guild repairs and access to the leveling and crafting mats tab in the guild bank. We’ve also got an active discord to talk shop, post memes, or gush about your fur babies. Right now, we are looking for more dedicated members to fill out our raid team. We could use a demon hunter, death knight, mage or DPS warrior, but those are not required!

Reach out on Discord if you have questions: LifeOnMarz #1786

Hello Papadose,

Chads on Top was a mid patch formed guild that completed AOTC in CN and SOD. We’re looking to complete CE in 9.1. Raiding on Tues/Wed 830PM EST - 11PM. We’re Horde on Bleeding hollow.

We are currently 10/10H And 1/10M with 30% pulls on M Eye.

We’re a laid back raid environment as long as we’re downing content.

We provide raid supplies as well as repairs.

If you’re interested add me on Bnet or Discord!

Btag: SameClothes#1571
Discord:Sameclothes#8873

If you’re open to going Horde and are over 21, I’d love to add an Ele Sham to our team. We’re currently 9/10H and raid Tues/Thurs 9pm-midnight CST on Area 52. Outside of raiding, our folks enjoy pushing keys, leveling alts, transmog runs and hanging out in disc. If you’d like to talk further, you can add me at Rawrabear#1450.