Ele Shaman LF guild

Hello,

I am looking to join a guild for S4 and beyond to raid, running M+, and PvP if people are interested in that. I would like to get AOTC each raid tier, KSM, and maybe progress a little bit into mythic raiding as well. My main (as stated in the title) is an elemental shaman. I have been raiding on and off since vanilla - have played shaman since the end of BC.

My shaman is currently 10/11H SotFO and I would like to get a Jailer kill in before the end of the raid tier if that is a possibility. I do have every class currently sitting at 60, and would be more than willing to pick one up and learn it if the raid team needed it. I always want to be performing at my best to help the raid progress as far as they can. So, I am someone who always looks to improve and get better where I can. I like to study logs, read up on my class, and ask other people for tips and tricks if needed. I am laid back and like to have fun, but when it is time to be serious, I am.

Currently I am alliance on all of my characters other than one (I just boosted a disc priest on Illidan server). At the moment, I am thinking about switching to horde and if I can manage to find a guild that I like, I would be more than happy to faction change/transfer and join the guild. Maybe someone can convince to stay Alliance side, we’ll see.

If this is of any interest to you, please feel free to reply. If not, thank you for taking the time to read this anyway.

Bremira

Hello there! My guild is Refresh on Thrall. We can assist with transfers. We are AOTC focused at the moment, as some of us have stepped down from Mythic for a more casual experience. We’re actively looking for players that are seeking to improve their game and kill bosses. We are not a hardcore group so we don’t mind joking around on raid nights. We raid Tuesday and Thursday 9pm-12pm. Even if you can’t make the times or only one, feel free to message me and we can discuss it if you’d like. My Btag is S119#1404, feel free to hmu there!

Good Morning Bremira!

I’d love to chat with you about my guild, One Shot!

Feel free to add me on disc, @ Letholas#9581 so we can talk!

Abomination - Area 52 is an AOTC focused guild. We started as a reroll guild back in December 2021. Everyone any level any class is welcome to join us!

We have decided to partake in cross faction raiding. We have both a horde and an alliance guild set up on Area 52. All factions are welcome!

Diablo Immortal
Our raid days are Thursday and Friday 7pm EST - 10pm EST.
Our current progress is 10/11N & 11/11H & 1/11M in SotFO. In SoD our progress was 10/10N 10/10H 1/10M. Our goal is to hit heroic at a reasonable pace, achieve AOTC every tier and possibly more. Repairs, flasks, feasts, armor kits, and weapon oils will all provided for each raid when appropriate. Our needs are ele, spriest, ranged hunter, boomkin, or mage.

Forgot to Flask
This is our second and new raid team we are starting up! We are still building the roster for it and have space for all roles currently. Our raid days will be Sunday and Monday 7:30pm EST -10:30pm EST. The current progression is 8/11H. Our needs are 1 tank(non-bdk), ranged dps, a dh, and a monk.

If you are not interested in raiding we have people running keys every day. Whether you are doing a +2 or +22 there are people here that will do it with you. :slight_smile:

So if you are interested in joining us, having some fun, and making new friends or have some questions feel free to join us in discord: discord.gg/abomination

Good Morning!

Kitty Whiskers, Horde on Area-52 is looking to add ranged DPS to our Community. We are a laid back guild for focuses on AOTC while running keys when we can. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8-1030pm.

In Kitty Whiskers we feel that the community is what makes the team. Having players who enjoy the game together goes a lot further. We are currently 9/11H with AOTC as a guild and running clean up this week. We socialize often in discord. Kitty Whisker is an open community with no tolerance for discrimination.

If you are interested feel free to reach out to me, TeddyWstSide#4051 on Discord

Hey Bremira!

Night Renegades is currently recruiting and would love for you to stop by and meet the fam! We are a tight knit gaming community that expands over a few different games.

NR is an Ally Mid-Core AOTC guild on Doomhammer/Baelgun that has been around since the start, we are currently open to any roles/classes and are looking for people that are a great fit for our community and raid team. We also have M+ groups that run before raids and on weekends.

If you are interested in a chat or a few group runs please feel free to contact anyone listed below!
Bip-Doomhammer Dudz#1750 (Bnet) Dudz#7637 (Discord)
Bacstabath-Baelgun Eli#1219 (Bnet)

Current Progression:
11/11N (server 1st) 11/11H AotC SoFO (realm 4th)
10/10H SoD AOTC
9/10H CN
12/12 Nya AOTC

Raid Times:
Wed/Thurs
2000-2300 EST

Guild Application:

RaiderIO:

Hiya Bremira!

[A] House Brighthammer (Wyrmrest Accord) is a smallish guild that raids Normal/Heroic (and sometimes dabbles in Mythic), does M+, and sometimes other activities together. We would like to invite you to check out our team. Raid times are Wednesday, Sunday and Monday 7-9PM Pacific. We have family raid nights (Normal clears for alts or catch up gear) every other Wednesdays in the same time slot. We use two-way Discord communication. If you are interested, I’d love to hear from you at Aristiri #1425 Bnet, or Akaitaka #9181 on Discord.

The Azeroth Syndicate is a family friendly, semi-casual guild looking to fill some core raid DPS spots. Primarily looking for any ranged DPS and specific melee DPS. We raid Tu/Th 10pm EST and are 11/11H. We also run keys as well and have multiple KSM and 3k rio players.

We allow for cross server/faction raiding, so no need to leave your current server or guild if you only want to raid or do keys with us!

SL Raid Progress:
11/11H AOTC SFO
11/11H AOTC SoD
11/11H AOTC CN

Contact Amerrol#1654

Hey Bremira! I would love to get the opportunity to talk to you, it sounds like you would fit in well! I’ll leave our information linked below. Please feel free to add us if is something that interest you!

Hello Bremira! We are a highly active, social raiding and M+ guild We are The Tainted Order (Horde Area 52) and Tainted Order (Alliance Area 52)!

We looking to fill our AOTC raid team! Key pushers are also welcome!

If you’re a new WoW player, or coming back from a break and what to be on a level playing field with the rest of your guild mates, or perhaps someone looking for something new or fresh we might be the place for you!

Here are our guild and community goals:

• Establish a friendly community of like minded players working together to achieve goals

• Achieve AOTC on every raid tier we can

• Help our members push KSM for those interested

• A place for new players/raiders to come in feel welcomed, and learn without being yelled at

We are looking to raid Sun/Mon 8-11 EST.

If this sounds like something you’d be interested in stop by our discord or add one of our points of contact below for more info!

Discord: bRTxr8JYn8

Contacts:

Discord: Purple_86#9819 BNET: Purple86#1959

Discord: ShovelCopter#0286 BNET: ShovelCopter#1477

Discord: FussyApple#6420 BNET: FussyApple#1117

Knights of the Alliance is recruiting all people, all specs, all roles, for our raiding, Mythic+, and PvP teams.

KotA has been around since the early days of Vanilla WoW and we have raiding in every tier since that time, attempting or beating every raid as it was current content. Every so often, as with anyone with a life, we have backed off of raiding due to real life events or because an expansion sucked (looking at you BFA). During Legion, we were a top 10 guild on Lightbringer and top 5 Alliance guild. However, as always, our goal has never been to actually reach these heights, they are just obtainable with the right group of individuals around us. As such, here are the rules for KotA members -

1. We were all prior military. As such, we tend to act like it. We bark orders and we expect things to be done when we say it. But that also includes all of the fun stuff. If you were ever in the military, you know exactly what I’m talking about.
  2. We swear. A lot. An obscene amount, actually. If that hurts your psyche, then we aren’t the guild for you.
  3. We are also a family guild. My dad, my mom, my 3 older brothers, my 2 little brothers, and my sister all play WoW and are all in this guild. Once upon a time, we also boasted having my Uncle, my Aunt, and my Cousin all in guild as well. Those familiar relationships tend to grow towards people who join our guild, but especially with those who have been in the military.
  4. Because 1 and 3, we also tend to give everyone around us alot crap. We trash talk you if you screw up a pull. We give you crap if you fall down on the elevator boss. Expect to have alot of fun while in guild but expect that fun to come at your expense.
  5. We are a family. As such, we help each other out. We farm materials if you need to level your professions, we help you out if you are trying to get a specific item, we bring cauldrons, feasts, codex’s, etc. From the moment you join, expect us to treat you as your family would treat you.
  6. Which brings me to our final rule - If you sign up for something, we expect you to be there. We understand things come up and we know that real life is far more important that WoW, but we just ask that you give us a heads up if something is happening and you’re gonna be late or won’t be able to show up. We aren’t heartless, you know.

If you’ve made it through the rules for harmonious living in KotA, then you might have a place with us.

We are going to be raiding Normal raids, then switching over to Heroics, then onward to Mythic, every raid tier. Our raid times are Tuesday/Wednesday, 5-8 PST/8-11EST for our main raid and Saturday, 5-8 PST/8-11EST, for our second raid. For M+, our guild focuses on getting our guild members through KSM, and then pushing to see how high we can go. We currently have a team training to join the Mythic Dungeon Invitational in August/September to see how high they can do. Finally, for PvP, we do RBG’s every Monday, Arenas on Thursday, and our goal is between 1800-2100 every season. In fact, there are some that are shooting for 2400 this next season.

We are currently looking for a mage. Our guild boasts the best healing core on the server and many of our DPS are top 10 for their class/spec. So, if bullet points up above sounds good to you, hit me up. We always invite the person, not the class or spec.

If you are interested, reach out to me at my BNID - FallenAngel#1436

Hi Bremira,

Are you still looking for a guild? We raid Fri/Sat 7-10pm PST. Currently 4/11M and we are looking for dps. Ele shaman is very strong right now. Let me know if you are interested my btag is vcronwen#1282.

Hey Bremira!

Calamitous intent is actively seeking players to round out our raid team. We run tons of mythic plus and are willing to help gear. We raid on Tues and Thurs from 7:30EST to 10/10:30 EST.

We would love to have a chat with you. If you want to discuss reach out in discord to Rynk#7008, nephilim#1432 or denny#1703.

You can check out the recruitment post here:

[A] Reborn and [H] Calamitous Intent of Dalaran 11/11 H are recruiting for Season 4 and Dragonflight - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Are you tired of running up the halls at 3am alone?

Do you need a new box to sit in?

Feral Tendencies could be purrfect for you

We are a late night AoTC raiding guild on Proudmoore. We also have people who are just social and run keys.

We storm the castles 9-11pm PST on Wed /Thur. We also have a lot of interest in keys, with some social people who just like to hang out.

What we do

Sshhh, it’s a secret.

• Raid with our friends.
  • Keys - lots of keys, these guys might be obsessed.
  • Shenanigans! Sarcasm and jokes are our love language.
  • Help with logs, builds, gearing, learning raids and dungeons.
  • Share pics of our furry overlords.
  • Lots of cat videos.

What we want

We are welcoming to all.

• New players wanting to learn.
  • Returning players wanting to catch up for Dragons
  • Tag along family members who just want to hang and be social.
  • Like minded people who enjoy the game and want to have fun doing it.

We are adults with lives, and jobs and kids so we respect your time as well and that things may come up.

What we need

Catnip, lots of catnip.

We are looking for some dps and a healer to round out our raid team.
Hunter, Lock are our specific roles to fill, but all dps even the melee are welcome.

How to reach us

Get a laser pointer and shoot.

You can find me on Discord: Vellsong#2067 or Battlenet: Prettykitty#1597 (yes that is what I get for letting the husband set up my account:)

Hi Bremira – Hope you’re well. I have a pretty balanced group we’re building for S4 / DF that has all walks of players in it from complete new folks to seasoned CE. Just love to hang out and help out one another. If you’re interested, please let me know or add me to discord/btag

GM BNET: Ekye#11711

GM Discord: Ekyu#9290

A Boring Dystopia is recruiting for Dragonflight! We’re a brand-new guild with some veteran leadership looking to build a raid team going into the Expansion.**

Mission Statement: We have a great opportunity here to get in on the ground floor for a new community rebuild. We intend to be primarily raid focused, but at a more working-man/woman’s schedule and focus. We want to welcome with open arms anyone looking for a “Friday night with the friends” type of atmosphere where friends come together for their bi-weekly game nights.

About our Leadership: Our guild is headed by 2 individuals with extensive leadership experience in both daily lives and inside World of Warcraft. We’re ready to make the game a great experience again. No drama is a must!

About our Guild: We strive to bring friendship and integrity to all things we do with one another in the guild; Kinship built through shared love of gaming & having fun with like-minded individuals. We recommend being someone who wants a laid-back atmosphere, looking to build a new, great guild with us.

Schedule: Tues/Thurs (8PM-11PM CST)

Openings:

All Positions Currently Open

If you have any questions, please contact:

Hiya, we might be a good fit for you! We are restructuring our raid team/ taking a break to recruit, so a great time to join. Here’s my generic guild spam. Feel free to add me in game if you want to run some keys or something to try us out!

Created in 2008, Fätal Errör- Bleeding Hollow is a family-oriented guild. We are currently looking for like minded raiders who are looking to progress, but care more about having fun and enjoying friends. We are currently taking a break from raiding to restructure due to a lot of our members experience RL and burnout. We raid on Tuesdays and Wednesdays 8pm-11pm EST and have an alt raid on Fridays. We are currently 11/11N and 8/11H. While we are promoting a friendly and fun atmosphere, we expect raiders to show up to raid prepared and ready to progress. When not raiding, people are consistently running mythic+, pvping, and hanging out in discord. Not everybody raids, so if M+ is your jam we have plenty of that as well! We are a very social and active guild. All are welcome!

Feel free to whisper Jumpernickel or Gehena in game or btag Kayla#1755 or Chastely#1336 and we can shoot you an invite to our discord as well.
I look forward to hearing from you!

Hey if you havnt found a guild yet add my discord Klarity#1518