Ele Shaman LF CE Guild for Ny'Alotha

Hello, I’m Dargon. As the title suggests I am searching for a guild to raid with for Ny’Alotha when it releases. Being that most prog groups are solid right now, I don’t really have any intentions of dealing with EP Prog. Thankfully BiS trinkets come from the first two bosses, so pugging those for bonus rolls is pretty easy.
A buddy of mine also intends to tank, so if you have a spot open, or are in to recruiting a prot paladin he would likely be interested. Don’t worry, we don’t operate as a duo, we are both individuals, I just put his information in my post in case a group happens to be looking for both roles.

Last bit of raid content I did was BoD
For whatever reason my logs don’t like to show on Area52 so you’ll actually have to type in the URL: /character/us/thrall/dargonpls#zone=21&difficulty=4&partition=1

Punctuality is priority, and I bring my own food, pots and flasks when necessary. I keep my mouth shut during raid times and only speak when taking responsibility for my own mistakes. If you would like an Ele shaman for Ny’Alotha, feel free to give me a shout.

Bnet: Dargon#11128