Ele Shaman is really bad because of poor tuning

So are we really just not gonna talk about how ele shaman just gets trained hard and is unhealable because of how this company let them down with bad tuning

1 Like

They didn’t let down Ele shamans on damage more like astral shift is really really bad design and should be auto procced in stun and silence passively.

I pre stuff just for people to kill me 10 seconds later. If we could be somewhat tankier passively Ele would feel great.

Such as leech from fire damage passively or damage reduction from all elements by 20 percent. Something so we can compete with all the viable broken classes.

A passive 20 percent wall in silence and stun would be infinitely better than astral shift. Then we could get a real defensive like a alter time gimmick or a disperse or something on equal footing to all other classes oil combination.

1 Like

We’ve been dying through walls since '04. Every xpac I tell myself it’ll get better but this time around…sheweeeee I could do laundry with my tears for a solid 10+ years.

1 Like

Blizzard Elemental Shaman being bad needs to stop NOW

1 Like

It’s better than I thought with some tinkering in general talents but still not amazing. Ele with full versatility and high sham vers gems likely will be pretty beefy tho

I don think vers will help defensively.

Damage feels good, but too easy to kill

1 Like

Yea it still needs another major defensive ancestral guidance is nice tho

1 Like

Ag is doing work.

we need 2 astral shifts. also a passive damage reduction while stunned and silenced and we need our Earth Elemental damage reduction spell back. there was no reason for them to take away a class that is already hurting for defensive capability! and more ability to fill a gap so we’re not getting rekt all the time by 2 charges and a leap. And Ascendance needs to actually be scary it hardly does any damage… Also stormkeeper needs to be instant and taken off the GCD just like tip the scales. our worst school of magic to get interrupted with is nature and as soon as everyone sees shaman casting stormkeeper its instantly interrupted. also the self healing and mana consumption is F tier to all other classes. this spec needs serious work here

Failed troll attempt.

I know I’m still leveling but even in my current form I get attacked with WM on and 1v1 I’m not scared. Have not lost to a 1v1 while leveling, and no, I’m not the aggressor or first to attack.

After doing the mythic world tour and some heroics at 70, I think this post is spot on. The class mechanics are sooo fun and was great leveling but now I’m getting out damaged by people with 20-30ilvl fairly easily ~5-10k dps(i might be bad, but i really don’t think it’s 100% a player issue) or if there is another elem sham on the group, they are also down on the bottom.

Sorry, to clarify, this is average dps on the run, not per fight.

I think it feels ok. Amazing mobility, could they possibly add us a flat dmg reduction as a quick bandaid sure. I think it’s mostly a lot of other specs are way over tuned and I think that will change shortly after S1.

1 Like

the damage is okay the defense sucks!

1 Like

and the damage just got nerfed :slight_smile:

Losing ele wall is what really hurt

1 Like

So is ele shaman not worth it atm? Im tossed on what to group up with my friends shadowpriest or dh for 3s.

All of these complaints are PVP.

Very little ele PVE is discussed here because it very quicly devolves into but but but we suck at pvp

1 Like

No they sit and nerf shaman a class that already hurts because we can’t heal our selves for crap and they take away our wall. our only hope of survival, but its okay for every other hybrid to spam heal themselves except shaman. oh and don’t forget its okay for every other hybrid to have defensives that actually do something and grant immunities. BUT NOT SHAMAN