8/9H Guardian + Ele Shaman

About:
Strike Force is looking for more to flesh out our roster for heroic raiding. We’re a guild who’s been around for 20+ years in many games over the years. We like to get things done while having fun and enjoying the game. Chill/fun atmosphere with good people.

We also do mythic+, battlegrounds, and transmog runs on our off-days.

Raid Schedule: Saturday 8:00 - 11:00PM EST, Sunday 8:00 - 10:00PM EST

Current Progression
8/8N 8/8H 1/8M

Recruitment Needs:
We have an solid, stable roster, but we think having more is better! We’re looking to fill out some missing classes that we lack at the moment.

Tank: full
Melee DPS: Frost DK, WW monk
Range DPS: Elemental Shaman, Boomkin
Healer: Mistweaver Monk

These are our raid recruitment needs. If you’re just looking for a social guild we’re recruiting anyone!

Seasniffer in-game
Seasniffer#1763 on Discord
Seasniffer#1104 on BattleNet

ShadyPizza in game
Grilled Pizza#3183 on Discord
deluxepizza#11607 on BattleNet

Still Standing (A-Emerald Dream) was formed when 4 friends from difference servers came together on Emerald Dream to raid and have fun. Having trouble finding a guild that fit all of our needs with kids, work, and school, we decided to try our hand at creating a guild! We plan to primarily be a raiding guild, pushing as far as we can into mythic content once we have the roster but always getting AOTC. We don’t over care about CE, nor do we want to burn out our raider by only farming heroic. Community and friendship is what the guild was founded on and that is how it will stay. M+ teams and a RBG team are things we would like to look at in the future if people are interested in.

Raid Times!

• Tuesday/Wednesday (progression): 9:30 CST to 12:30 CST (Server Time)
  • Saturday (Optional Farm/Alt nights): 9:30 CST to 12:30 CST (Server Time)

Recruiting Needs:

• Any Spec Rogue
  • Fury/Arms Warrior
  • Retribution Paladin
  • Frost/Unholy Death Knight
  • Shadow/Disc Priest
  • Restoration/Balance/Feral Druid
  • Any Spec of Shaman
    If you do not see your class on the list above, and you feel like you’d be a good fit with us, do not hesitate to still contact us!

What we expect from raiding applicants:

• Ability to attend at least 85% of raids
  • Friendly, team player attitude
  • Ability to communicate on Discord
    Performance is only looked at when we get stuck or get into mythic

Not looking to raid? No problem! We have many players that like to level alts, run old raids for mogs/mounts, or just hang out to chat!

Questions? Please contact:
GM/Raid Lead/Tank Lead: KiwiTiger#11312
Officer/Recuitment: Aevur#1712 (Bnet) | Dani#1267 (Discord)

Casual raiding guild, pushing progress as we go.
Finishing Uldir 2/8M due to player burnout.

Raid schedule:
Tuesday from 8PM EST to 11PM EST
Thursday from 9PM EST to 11PM EST

What we need:
Looking for 1 DPS with a Tank offspec. (DK/Monk preferred)
Looking for 3 other DPS. (Rogue, Frost DK, Ele Shaman, Warlock, Other RANGED DPS)

What is expected of you:

1. Please plan to be online 15 minutes prior to raid. We like to have the group formed by 5 minutes to raid time, that way once raid begins, we can get right into the content!
  2. The guild provides food and flasks for progression content in raid. We accomplish this through the donations provided by our guild members. You may be asked to assist with farming herbs, fish or meat.
  3. Come with a positive attitude! We’re all here to accomplish the same task, of downing content, getting geared, and having fun. No one wants a debbie downer bringing the group down.

A final note:
We’re a pretty laid back group, with adult raiders, and adult content. We will throw out dad jokes, just as much as the most foul language imaginable. We are fun and casual, but expect everyone to be performing to the best of their abilities once the time comes.

Please contact Mental#1754 if you have any interest in joining.

Probably don’t have a tank spot available for raid but we do have ranged dps positions open, if the times fit lets talk!

RAID SCHEDULE :

Tuesday/Thursday,7:30-11:30 PM PST
Optional Alt raid Sunday 8:30 PM PST

Server : Bladefist/Kul’Tiras

Faction : Horde

Current progression : 7/8M Uldir

WHO IS INSURGENCY?
Insurgency has been around as a raiding guild for over 8 years. We offer the consistency and continuity that many of today’s guilds simply cannot offer. More importantly, we are a guild that believes personal progression, determination, and friendliness will help pave the way to better performance while progressing. Unlike many guilds, we will give you every opportunity to learn and grow in our guild – you will have opportunities to correct your mistakes.

While gear is unquestionably important, we recognize that it is not the only contributing factor in skilled raid progression. Self awareness, fight knowledge, and communication are keys when it comes to raid progression.

Exceptional applicants are always welcome to Insurgency. If you are a great player looking to transfer here or play with a guild that gets things done, it is extremely likely we will take you and give you a chance regardless of your spec, class, or role.

You can get in contact with us on either,
Bnet - Raw#1926
Discord - Raw#0085

I am confident that you’ll find a home here in Insurgency.

Hi Dargonpls, we could use 2 ranged dps to add to our team if you are interested in going Alliance.

Something Shiny is on Cenarius - we raid Thurs/Mon 7-10pm PST. We are currently 5/8M and working on Zul. Our alt runs and off night shenanigans are usually on Friday evenings. We are a pretty chill group of people just looking to progress as far as we can. If our days/times work for you, hit me up at btag maliwali#1577 or discord maliwali#2947. Thanks :slight_smile:

Hey there!

The guild I’m in is looking for some more players, namely a tank and some dps!

We raid kind of late on the weekends, but maybe you guys would still be interested. Here’s the post, be sure to reach out to an officer if you’re interested!

Hello Dargonpls! I am not sure if you are willing to go Alliance or not, but if so my guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run 3 raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable! We do all kinds of things besides raiding such as M+, arena, world pvp, dungeons, etc. We just like having fun together :smiley:

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 9-11 pm EST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server.

You can read more at:

You can contact me at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 if you have more questions!

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :smiley:

Hi, I think our guild could be a good fit for you. We have a lot of married adults and people who have raided more hardcore in the past. Hopefully we can chat soon. Here is our info:

Pirate Chat is a 4/8 mythic guild on Stormrage that is currently building a strong roster for next tier. The goal of this guild is to make a semi-hardcore group of dedicated raiders looking to get progression done while maintaining a light hearted atmosphere.

NEEDS:
Ranged Dps especially a mage
Havoc DH

RAID SCHEDULE:
TUES/THURS 10PM-1AM EST
Optional Alt/Heroic day- Monday 10PM-1AM EST

Our guild consists of older college students and working adults. We have an active discord community and are often running mythic keys or playing other games together.
If you are looking for a solid and active raiding guild with a mind set of having a good time and killing as many bosses as possible each tier in BFA, then add any of us on bnet and let’s chat!

Battle net ID:
Avalyne#1478 (Recruitment Officer, aka me)
Nyteblayde69#1643 (GM)
Trogdor#1234 (Dps officer)
Sloas71#1721 (Healing officer)

Hi Illumine. I am interested in your guild. I am a fairly new player, but am competent and look do get into heroic and mythic raiding. I currently main a 353 Hunter, but also have a 351 warlock I can switch to if needed. Please let me know if you guys are interested. Thanks!

This my main.

Ohh! Add me to b-tag ( Aevur#1712 ). I’m currently online, and would LOVE to chat with you.

Would love to chat with you if you are interested in going alliance!
<Symbiosis> is an Alliance guild on Sen’jin/Quel’dorei looking to improve our roster for the BoD raid team. Our current progress is 8/8H and 4/8M for Uldir.

Raid nights are Tues/Thurs/Sun 7-10pm CST (8-11 EST, 5-8 PST).

We use Discord for raid communications.
We use RCLootCouncil to distribute any gear that is tradeable from the raids.

We are currently looking for:
Ranged DPS:
Any
Melee DPS:
WW Monk, DH, and other exceptional dps
Healers:
Switch healers considered

If you have any questions or would like to apply, please contact me at Cyndreya#1336 (btag), Cyndreya#5147 (discord)

Hello there!

Recent Guild Transfer from Drenden to Hyjal. Recruiting for our Core Raid Team.

<Witness Me Senpai> (2/8M; 8/8H Uldir) is a semi-hardcore Heroic / Mythic raiding guild on Hyjal.

Our raid days/times are as follows:

Tuesday, Thursday; 8:30 to 11 pm EST

We are looking for people who:

• Love raiding and pushing themselves to do better!

• Simultaneously competes and cooperates with the rest of the team as we tackle content.

• Can maintain at least 80-90% attendance!

• Are laid back and mature.

We are looking for skilled, dedicated raiders capable of learning and mastering content on a limited schedule.

We expect individuals to be ready, willing, and attentive in raid when it comes to; knowing encounter mechanics, developing and deploying strategies, responding to criticism, and creating an enjoyable raiding environment for all.

Expectations for Applicants:

• Discord is a Must, as this is our primary means of communication.

• We expect that you make the majority of raids and inform us on Discord or Via BattleNet when you CAN NOT make one, or may be late.

• You should be very knowledgeable about your class and spec, and current progression fights planned for the raiding week

• Your gear and experience are expected to be near the current level required for our progression.

• Be able to follow instructions and take constructive criticism

Since the guild’s creation in January 2016

Hellfire Citadel :: AoTC

Emerald Nightmare :: AoTC

Trials of Valor :: AoTC

Nighthold :: AoTC

Tomb of Sargeras :: AoTC

Antorus, the Burning Throne :: AoTC

Uldir :: AoTC :: 2/8 Mythic

Our Current Recruitment Needs: (Current Core Raid Team)

While recruitment is open for all classes and levels, we are specifically interested in the below classes/roles.

death knight

demon hunter (dd)

druid (balance)

druid (restoration)

druid (feral-dd)

hunter

mage

monk (tank)

paladin (holy)

paladin (protection)

paladin (retribution)

priest (dd)

rogue

shaman

warlock

warrior

**All exceptional DPS and healers should feel free to reach out!

*Food / Flasks / Enchants / Gems are provided by the guild.

Officers to contact:

Andruin (RL) at: Drellik#1301

Lypipherra (RO) at Lypi #11141

Glorifindel (MT) at LocNothar#1543

[A]<No Fun> 1/8M Uldir US-Proudmoore recruiting members

Guild would be considered an adult guild with members ranging from 20’s to 40’s with a few married couples on the raid team.

Guild has a friendly, low drama atmosphere

Raid team would be classified semi hardcore

Raid times Thurs/Fri 10pm-1am PST

Mythic + groups running daily

Members also involved in BG’s and Arenas

For more info contact

Armageddon#1703 Toon name Wolfestyle

Decrapitator#11851

Or visit us at Https:// Nofun.enjin .com or on Wowprogress .com

The Night Show is a Horde guild on Zul’Jin full of close-knit friends with a lot of raiding exp since vanilla to include CE achievements.

We are recruiting for both our Mythic raid team and mythic+ personnel.

If you run just mythic + and/or are looking for an active late night guild we are always recruiting any classes!

Currently 8/8 Heroic, 3/8 Mythic Uldir

We raid Sun, Mon 10PM-1AM PST that is 1AM-4AM EST. We are pushing for CE. We want people who know how to communicate as well as have a good understanding of their roles. Please contact me with any further info you may want.

The goal for BFA is to obtain CE on each tier of raiding.

HUGE Priority: MW Monk, Rogue

Recruiting:Rogue, mage, Exceptional players

SOCIAL members are more than welcome to join us. We are late nighters so if your looking for mythic+, PVP and or alt runs raider, please contact one of us.

Please contact MrRagerxx#1349, campyourbody#2937, or Mulletmaster#3085 to see if we are a good fit.-discord

10 characters required.

Hey there! Evolve is a horde raiding guild on Area 52. We’re currently looking for a few solid dps. I’m not gonna spam you with the guild recruitment post so I’ll just give you the tldr. Most of us have been CE raiders for a very long time. Took a break from raiding cuz we’re old and life happens. We’re reforming with our solid core and looking for a few more reliable raiders to fill in the gaps for mythic. After our second week back we’re at 8/8H and 2/8M with a few reliable additions we’ll be looking strong to push for CE in 8.1. We raid Tues/Wed 8pm-11pm EST. We have a very laid back family feel and joke and tease each other like siblings. Within the first week of joining us you’d learn a lot about most of us and hear plenty of stories as to how inside jokes came about. Most of us play other games together as well and enjoy doing M+ and pvp outside of raid and hanging out in discord when we can, playing cards against humanity or having guild races to see which group can finish a key the fastest. We like to keep things fun! We want to push mythic but we’re not hardcore about it and prefer to keep our family like vibes. We’d rather kill a boss a little slower than some if it means not being jerks to one other. We will be pushing for CE in the new raid dropping but don’t intend on increasing out raid days. We fully believe consistent progression can be made without sacrificing real lives or being jerks to each other. If you think we sound like a potential home we’d love to chat with you!
Contact info:
Btag:
Jazmina#1630
GiGi#1168

If you are interested in reading our full guild info you can find us here!

Hey bud. My friends and I might have a spot for you guys.

I run a horde pve/pvp guild on Tichondrius called Big Friendly Gamers.

We have a very active group of people who do all pve and pvp content.

We raid tues thurs at 9pm pacific, and do arenas, RBGs and M+ in between.

Including alts, we have over 100 members. At any given time of day there is usually about 5-20 people online.

For our raid team, we are only bringing our most serious PVErs to raid because our core wants to push mythic hard next teir.

We are about 60% full with about 12 people who show up very regularly.

With that in mind, we are looking for players of all roles.

Our primary requirement is that you show up regularly, with a positive attitude and a desire to improve to progress through mythic content.

If you’d like to learn more about our guild or view our full roster you can check out our website:

bigfriendlygamers dot com

Feel free to hit me up on bnet: Murg#11862

bump requires at least 10 characters ayy lmao

Hello!

If you’re open to going Alliance we would be interested in talking with you about joining us and based on your post I think our guild could be a good fit for you!

We are currently recruiting to finalize our core raiding team for Battle of Dazar’alor. We had a late start in BFA due to the guild being rerolled and didn’t start Heroic Uldir until late November 2018 but did manage to obtain AOTC. With that in mind, our goal moving forward is a solid AOTC each tier with casual Mythic progression as the group is able. I’ve included a quick guild summary below for your convenience. Add my btag if you’re interested in chatting further.

Estratovus is a Alliance guild on Sargeras (US) that was initially created in late 2009 for Cataclysm raiding to provide a more relaxed and fun raiding experience for our raiders. After a hiatus, the guild has been rerolled for Battle for Azeroth with the intent of clearing relevant content in a semi-hardcore, relaxed, and fun raid environment. Even though we raid in a more relaxed atmosphere we do login to succeed and we expect our raiders to be able to meet baseline performance requirements. Rest assured we login to down bosses and won’t allow raiders to be carried by the raid team.

Guild Highlights:
• Semi-Hardcore Raiding – We may not push competitively for top 100 or server firsts but we do aim to push relevant content with a focus on AOTC each tier.
• Alt-Raiding, Dungeons/M+ Keys, PvP, World PvP, Xmog Runs, Leveling/Social.
• Adult/Mature Guild (21+) - Most of us are working adults and we get life happens.
• A more casual, friendly, professional (no yelling at each other), and welcoming environment.
Inclusive “All Are Welcome” Policy - LGBTQ+ friendly.

Raid Times:
• Wednesday from 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM Central/Server Time
• Saturday from 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM Central/Server Time
• Sunday from 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM Central/Server Time (As Scheduled/Alt Night)

Progression:
• Uldir: Normal: 8/8 - Heroic 8/8 - AOTC
• Battle of Dazar’alor: Normal: 0/9 - Heroic 0/9 - Mythic 0/9
• We need YOU to help us push AOTC in Battle of Dazar’alor!

If you’re interested in learning more or scheduling a Discord conversation with leadership, please contact Kotipelto through btag: Kotipelto#1337 or Discord: Kotipelto#9260.

Thank you for your consideration and have a great day!