Ele shaman covenant for 9.2 M+?

Im dusting off my shaman and plan to play Elemental but only for M+ (not raid or PvP), i seen most high ranked ele’s in M+ use night fae but i wanna try to get a step ahead for 9.2. I know most covenants are close to each other.

Is Night Fae still the best choice for 9.2? I think necrolord looks damn good because of fleshcraft, but what does it seems is gonna be the best choice for M+ in 9.2 as an Elemental Shaman?

I dunno man, venthyr ele looking spicy.

YES! Venthyr ele with Skybreakers lego looks FILTHY! and then you add our tier set!? I’m hard thinking about it

1 Like

Question for both, Ele looks good in M+, Raid or PvP? I mostly want the best one for M+ dont care about the other two.

Ele two leggos are looking good with kyrian/fae + echoes of the great sundering.

The tierset on the other hand is shaping to be one of the weakest for M+, it has no synergy with Storm Elemental which is our main talent for M+ so maybe we might end up using Master of the Elements which will be a good increase in our ST which is our weak point on M+.

I believe Elemental will still be decent on M+ but we might become of the worst ranged casters, a lot can still change on the PTR but as it currently is i honestly cannot see we being as good as any of the mage specs, boomkims and even destro/affliction.

I’d say Venthyr For ele sinse you can apply multiples Flame shock to reduce Ele cooldown.

While Night Fea is better for enhance

Seems that Venthyr is gonna be BiS for all Shaman specs due to the reduction in cooldowns and general synergies between Chain Harvest, Flame Shock and Fire/Storm Elemental.

At least it seems that’s gonna be the most fun.

Not for Enhance. Night fea better since it allow you have have 4 pack of wolves at onces. For the 3 sec channel you reduce at least 40sec on the wolves. But for Ele quite sure Venthyr would be better

Ele will be using NF with Echoes or Skybreakers for insane storm ele up time.

Venthyr does the same and will be stronger.

Nf reduce its cooldown. True.
But Flame shock does also reduce its cooldown on crit. And with the leggo it has 40/50% crit chance. Which gonna result the same. Now what you need to take in considaration is Tier set. Lava brust add time on your ele. So 5 Flame shock has more proc of Lava burst.

So unlike Night fea who only reduce cooldown on Ele. As venthyr you add time and reduce cooldown.

If you play with Storm Ele Night Fea would be a better option. But fire Ele Venthyr the best one.

Like M+ Fire Ele + Venthyr for stronger AoE clear. While Night Fea + Strom will be better for Raid boss content.

1 Like

It wont be because anyone who actually wants to play m+ plays storm ele. Odd people are here spreading misinformation.

Because they can’t have 50% Crit and spread 5 Flame shock on target at once. And 25% Hasted added on it. Unlike in 9.2

None of that matters. What does the most burst AoE? Storm ele, end of story. Stop spreading misinformation on here please and thank you.

I’m enjoying my current build. I really wanted to be a Shaman that uses Lightning and not just spamming meatballs.

Found myself a nice little setup and using Kyrian bc with Chains legendary I can do great AOE Dmg and be a serviceable backup healer if necessary. It’s the most hybrid style setup I’ve had this expansion.

It also makes me tanky against big boss mobs in 1:1.

Seem venthyr Leggo get a buff that also reduce its cooldown on Flame shock crit by 1sec.

Quite sure even if (Rotationn) disagree with me quite sure venthyr Fire elem will be the pick for 9.2

I’ve never really considered dalaran an outstanding source of info but he’s casually slamming the target dummies for 28k spamming chain lightning and earthquake as venthyr ele on the 9.2

Nah bro.

Wolves are cool but in Dungeons having all those Flame Shocks out all the time on everyone and Chain Harvesting like a madman.

For Raid? Yeah probably but I dont raid anymore XD

You dont need to be venthyr for that on Enhance. Since Lava lash will spread flame shock

Yeah but it’s way better to Hailstorm crap down and Harvesting them than using Lava Lash.

Depend I perso prefer having tons of wolves at once. Since you can have 4 from the spells and more from the Tier set.

Doesnt say its not viable play just not the only i prefer. And with lash spread it will be good for AoE. Wish wolves would do a bit of AoE also