Ele Sham LF Raid Team for 8.3

Hello all!
I am looking to come back to BFA for 8.3 starting fresh on a new ele shaman. ive been playing bfa up to BFDA the guild made cutting edge. i played as a frost mage and also played on my hpal.

looking for a new start, when classic came out guild broke up and i joined some firends in attempts to make some world firsts for classic (made it to world 4th server 1st) clear for MC. still very competitive but ive lost my drive for a game that ive played time and time again.

I’m looking to come back into a 2-3 day raid schedule starting for 8.3. i play at a 90%tile or better when it comes to healing or dps. my raid times are fairly open but id like something in the evening or late evening.
as i dont currently have an ele sham on the server ill be using my 120 boost once 8.3 arrives in just a few days. ill be pressing hard to level neck to get up to current raiding standards.

if u want to u can look up some of my old logs to see my past. but long time player (vanilla-now) and been playing in top ranking teams since release

Feel free to add me if u have any questions Salty#1866

Hey, my guild team is starting a new roster. We’re Did We Log in the guild. Ele shaman is a class that we are looking at, so if you can get raid ready quickly, we’d be interested in having you join.

T/W/Th, 6-9 PM CST is our raid schedule. We’d like to start on Heroic, so you’d want to be pushing your gear as quickly as possible. lmk, jmo#11508 is my btag