Ele Sham - Alternate Leggo

I know the meta has been mastery + deeply rooted, but i see several games where ascendancy rarely or doesn’t proc at all. When this happens you’re basically running no legendary. Since mastery build is strong on its own, I wanted to see what other good options are out there.

As an alternative I’ve been trying mastery + ele equilibrium + sky fury. Every 40 sec you get a massive amount of lava burst modifiers resulting in ~12k crits. The only real downside is it’s a little more telegraphed given the gcds (primord, echo, sky fury).

Anyone else trying different leggos with the mastery build?

Idk ele leges off the top of my head, but isn’t there that ascendence proc lege build going around for L$D players

Yeah, Deeply Rooted Elements (Ascendence proc) is the meta pick, but I’m trying alternatives.

Ahh. Yeah the only leges I know are the ascendence one, & the Fire/Frost/nature damage buff one.

Realistically anything that helps lava burst do damage will be viable.

Sky breaker is a little redundant

But you can play windspeakers even with the same stats as that’s pretty much the setup for ST in PvE

Equilibrium too I guess but think you’d want a more traditional setup with some crit and stormkeeper as equib

Agree on the skybreakers, especially in 3v3.

I used to think about ele equilibrium the same way, but now it can just be solely a lava burst buff bot with the standard mastery/unlimited power build in conjunction with sky fury for some huge lb crits over and over

1 Like

Yea prob jus personal pref.

Equib works similarly to windspeakers but I stead of just 1 boosted lvb/smoother rotation, you have everything boosted by 15% in that primordial echo window.

So you def aren’t wrong

Sky breaker is solid in 2s since damp starts early making the flameshock amp actually matter

Yea i run Sky in 2s and Deep in 3s but many games rely on RNG to win or close out as the damage without the ascendence proc is mediocre.

Playing DRE sometimes I feel bad for not mashing lvb every GCD

Windspeakers feels good if you’re KT into melee because you can sit spirit wolf + lightning shield and still pop off a lvb > earth shock > lvb the moment they stop to catch their breath.

Do u guys echoing earth shock or lava burst or does it depend if primordial is up

I’m probably doing it wrong but I LvB > primordial > echo > ES > LvB and have been able to do some decent damage on my shaman that has crit and equilibrium

You should echo lavaburst whenever fire ele is up with full gear. The only time I echo earthshock is going for kill at very low hp with master of elements proc up, earth ele is up or a misclick.

Maelstrom should only really be used to prio totem a execute around 15 percent health a psyfiend stomper and earthquake when people hiding behind a small pillar. Holding mael is okay as lavaburst mastery build wants you to lvb as often as possible.

Obviously saving echo shock lavaburst with primordial wave is good with skyfury!

2 Likes

Earth non crits are like 1k more than a lava burst crit.

But lvb has 50-80% chance to overload depending on your setup.

So it’s a high chance of 4 lava bursts for 6-8k and 4% haste with a chance to chain into Asc proc lvbs

or 2 earth shocks for 8-9k (@ ~6% crit rate)

I think there’s a universe where you can taper off mastery into crit since DRE won’t proc off overloads but DRE will boost lava burst with crit and your earth shocks/lasso can be threatening

Lassos that don’t crit have paltry solo kill potential

I know, no one asked

3 Likes

My problem with windspeakers is that it’s really tough to not waste a 2 set tier proc by overlapping it with windspeakers proc. The min/maxer in me dies a little anytime that happens.

It’s not a huge gain even in patchwerk PvE

And primordials after an earth shock feel so damn good. I’m a freak that plays surge of power so everything feels incredibly seamless.

Seen healers dispel a flame shock only to watch me get 3 in the next 2 gcds.

But yea lava surge/WS overlaps make my eye twitch too but aren’t a massive loss or anything

If you play surge of power your trolling your team but I agree it would be nice to play sometimes in for fun environments like rbgs .

The only true interchangeable ability would be natures guardian not being good into rmp with mindgames. And the bottom row of sk and up

Maybe, I don’t play at phenomenal ratings whatsoever so I like the flame shock spread, roots to stop melee briefly/land caps, fire ele resets and if I’m feeling cute I will Lightning bolt for UP stacks if lvb is cooling

Rogue teams none of that matters and harden skin is necessary, but losing fire ele for earth in other teams jus kinda meh to me

Yea I just feel fire ele from the talent hits like an absolute monster and I only earth ele rmp openers and tsg so I’ll never overlap fire ele.

You play you but you need every edge this season to hit glad I face consistently rank one players at 2400 mmr. Losing a ton but having fun.

Isn’t earth ele opener bad into rmp?

Assuming the other option is trinket wall you get that back in 1.5 min and can earth ele while it’s down

The other alternative is you blow 5 min wall then 1.5 min wall then you’re just dead

Nah it allows you to wall in stun and stun their go while in cc if they don’t quad cross. Helps a ton on the initial opener forces trinkets too.

You get two stuns in stun while earth ele is out and sit at a huge effective health due to conduit to force them to not look at you as often (the squishiest on the team)