Ele/Resto Shaman (6/9N & 3/9H BFD XP) LF Progression Based Raiding Guild!

Note: As I just returned to the game, I’m aware that I’m slightly undergeared and have a little bit of catch up to do. Don’t worry, I’m actively doing M+'s and doing what I can to grind up my HoA levels.

Hey everyone!

Thanks for taking the time to view my post. It’s been quite some time since I’ve made one of these, but now that my personal and professional life have settled down (graduated, got engaged, etc!) I’m looking to get back into progression raiding!

I was strictly casual throughout WoD & Legion, only doing AoTC in pugs, etc. However in prior expansions, I obtained a Cutting Edge or two, with Burning Crusade being my most “noteworthy” experience brag. Back on Magtheridon, I was in a guild where we downed Mu’ru pre-nerf (if you raided in Sunwell you know exactly what I’m talking about… yikes!), alongside some other cool boss kills.

Fast forward to present day, however, I’m dyin’ to get back into some high-end raiding. I’ve typically played Healer’s throughout my time on Azeroth, and deciding to main a Shaman this time around.

Little Quick Blurbs About Me:

• Friendly
  • Can take criticism well
  • Love to learn and improve
  • Considers himself a solid player
  • Enjoys alts
  • Thorough experience on healing & ranged DPS classes
  • Wants to progress!

I’m currently in the PST timezone and have a decently flexible schedule. Can do morning or evening raid times.

If you think I’d be a good fit for your guild, let’s chat and explore our options! I’m looking forward to hearing from you all!

Feel free to let me know if you have any questions!

Thanks,

Dobby.

Hello. WWe might be a good fit!

Raid Times:
Tues-Weds 8PM-11PM EST

After achieving 5/8M Uldir being a very casual guild we have decided to go harder and achieve CE for BoD. Looking for like minded players!

Current BoD Progress:
9/9N
6/9H
1/9M

Uldir Progress:
8/8 N
8/8 H
5/8 M

Current Needs:
Holy Priest
Resto Druid
MW Monk
Resto/ele Shamen
Ret Pally
Rouge
Warlock
Shadow Priest
All exceptional players considered.

Achieved 5/8M in Uldir raiding very casually. We did not extend and had a minimal roster. For BoD the officer core has decided to go harder and achieve CE for BoD. We have added a new “raid lead” rank, and expanded our roster to achieve this. This is a great team of people, with fair and intelligent leaders. Exceptional raiders who don’t have the time for hardcore raiding, but want to progress in challenging content are the right fit for us. We have a fairly active discord, and guild members involved in a variety of games. If you are interested, please contact any of the officers below:

Recruitment Officer:
Battlenet Lucast#1127
Discord Lucast#0562

Thanks for the info – sent you a friends request on battle net!

Stormrage- US
We are an established guild now and we are looking for progression minded Raiders. We prefer older players who are active and social to come join us for BFA.

We are steadily growing and are looking to expand our raid teams. We are currently accepting any ranged and healers as well as any rogue and a havoc demon hunter.

Raid times are Tuesday and Thursday 8-11pm server time (eastern time).

Raid Progress

8/8 H Uldir
7/9 N Battle of Dazar’alor
2/9 H Battle of Dazar’alor

We are looking for exceptional dps currently have need of a havoc demon hunter, and rogue!

What to Expect From us.
We are looking for new and old players who want a social atmosphere, We expect our players to be patient with newer players and we want to achieve as much as we can through BFA without the mythic guild mentality or turning WoW into a job.

We want you to succeed at seeing the content of BFA. Progression for us is getting things done as a community.

The content we will do is normal and Heroic Raiding for sure Mythic+ dungeons, and we will probably play around with some PVP (but this isn’t our main focus as most of us don’t PVP as of yet). If our raid team is up to it we will tackle Mythic raiding as well as long as we can progress. Many of us have done mythic raiding that was somewhat hardcore and we do not wish to go back to that.

What we expect from you.
Play the game, have fun, be active and social, and be mature. We do like to joke around as well.

Please leave your battle Tag so I can contact you if you’re interested. Or Hit me up in game.

Sovereign#12753
Leveiria in game
Please message me first before going to the GM, as I am the recruiting officer. I also prefer being added on battletag.
This is the GM’s Battletag.
Ä = alt132 Gälani (his main)
Battle Tag Kelendros#1807

Hello Sylie!

I would love a chance to talk to you further about our guild and your search for a guild.

Here is some information about us in the meantime. If you are interested, please request me on bnet and we can talk!

Drama Free Company was formed by long time players and experienced raiders looking to complete Heroic difficulty and further progress into Mythic success . We strive to maintain an outgoing community of dedicated, team oriented, like minded raiders that are committed to our raid schedule and guild success.

Currently 3/9H and 9/9N in BoD and moving at a steady pace through heroic content.

We are recruiting raiders to move forward with us through BoD and progress through the heroic tier, then venture in Mythic content. With our collective Heroic/Mythic experience, we bring our talents and dedication to our raid team and continue to grow the team with raiders having a teamwork attitude.

CURRENT NEEDS:

RANGED DPS (all classes considered)

RAID DAYS/TIMES:

Tuesday/Thursday 7:00-10:15pm EST (server)

Please reach out to us if you are interested. I look forward to hearing from those of you who are looking for a new place to call home!

Ladori#1555
Coldpaws#1965
GinKneeBear#1522

Thanks all! Taking a look now. Bump!

We are still very interested in recruiting you. Please reach out. Thanks 9/9N 6/9H 1/9M

Bump! /char

Indolence - is a newly created guild on the server Stormrage. Our goal is to pursue CE in a competitive manner. We are few but looking for many who want to experience the hardest content the game has to offer.

Raid times - Tuesday, Wed, Thursday 7-11 EST PM

Recruitment Needs - Right now we are looking for a mixture of ranged and melee DPS and some healers.

Contact - Please get in touch with me in game for more info/questions at Dillon1330#1684. Thank you

Hey there! I’d love to have a chat with you about joining The Late Shift. We’re a late night raiding guild on the east coast and have a lot of west coast players as well. Our raid times are 12-3AM EST Wed/Thurs/Fri, and we focus on getting AoTC and dabbling in mythic each tier while providing a fun and community based environment for our players. I’ll post a link to my guild recruitment post below. We would love to have you as either of your specs as we could use them both.

I look forward to speaking with you soon! Thanks!

Hi Dobby! Not sure if our times (8-11 EST/5-8)would work, but I think you’d enjoy our atmosphere. You’ll more often find us in Discord chatting than in gchat. We have fun raiding each tier, but have fun outside of raids as well. We always progress into mythic raids casually. We aren’t out to get CE, but rather to have fun winning.

Check us out and contact me if you want to chat or have more questions.
Alleykatabra – MoBacon#11957 / Discord - AlleyKat#0036

Hey Sylie!

In Other News on Stormrage-US is recruiting!

We pride ourselves on having a welcoming, friendly, laid-back atmosphere, while still being able to progress.

The classes we are currently looking for include: ranged - warlock, spriest, or boomkin; and melee: demon hunter, monk, rogue, paladin or death knight!

However, we are ALWAYS looking for exceptional players!

We raid Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday, 8pm - 11pm server time.

Our progression in Battle of Dazar’Alor is 7/9 Heroic and 1/9 Mythic, currently.

Our progression in Uldir was 8/8 Normal, and 8/8 Heroic, and 4/8 Mythic.

We also accept casual players of all levels.

We use RCLootCouncil loot system, and we offer discord for all members, in which we do require a working microphone in case you need to ever call out for something raid related. We use cauldrons for flasks in the raid, and provide feasts for food.

If you are interested in applying or would like more information feel free to add Zahliah#1647 to talk some more about In Other News!

Hey there Sylie,

I was browsing the forum and think you would be a great fit for the guild Angelic Reign. Here is a little more information about my guild:

We consider all quality applicants. If you feel that you would be a good fit for us (raider or non-raider), do not hesitate to contact me to schedule a Discord interview or add my battle tags to discuss further.

Thanks for your time and happy hunting!

Hello and welcome back to the game. Sorry I did not see your post earlier, work, life gets you sometimes. If you’re still in the market some information about Deceit is below. If not, best of luck to you and happy you found a place!

We are currently looking for an Ele or resto Shaman. At this time we are 9/9N, 4/9H. Our core members and officers are AOTC and former Legion (and previous expansion) CE, so we would like to continue that trend.

Raid Times:
Tuesday | 7PM – 10PM EST
Wednesday | 7PM – 10PM EST
Thursday | 7PM – 10PM EST
We will only extend raid time under certain circumstances.

What Deceit offers you.

• A stable guild with a strong, dedicated leadership team that wants to see everyone and the guild strive to do their best.
  • A place where everyone is welcome. We aren’t just a raiding guild, we are a community of players that love World of Warcraft.
  • Raid spots that are given to players are based on merit, and are always kept competitive!
  • A Guild that is dedicated to seeing others succeed, a very helpful group of close friends and leaders that will ensure the success of the guild, and community within it!
  • Constructive feedback. The keyword here is constructive. Our raid leaders spend time analyzing logs to find where each player can improve. This is not meant to be a negative critique or bash on playername session, but to help you improve in areas that may be missed. This is a big thing, and we do ask that you are receptive to constructive criticism

*Toxicity will not be tolerated and swiftly dealt with.

We are looking for people that want to raid long term under the name Deceit. A place where we become a family and community.

For any information add one of us.

CraigChrist#1933
Jeseve#1527
Killough88#1239

give us a chance youd be glad you did awesome guild zero drama steady progression

Convergent Alliance Stormrage Server is recruiting all players for our Mythic progression team! Raid times are 1:00am to 3:30am on Monday Tuesdays and Wednesdays.

2/8 M Uldir 1/9M 7/9H 9/9N Battle For Dazar’alor

Currently we have Several Openings For Mythic Capable Ranged DPS and Mythic Geared healers for daily mythic plus and mythic progression.

If your Melle DPS we will except you however a raid spot isn’t Guaranteed.

For those players who have multiple toons we offer alt runs on Sunday night at our normal raid time which are not mandatory But This run has many of our progression Members and its also where we have trial members who want into the main run Start.

its also a good place to learn mechanics for raiding in a friendly environment.

If you are looking for a late night guild with good conversation and steady progression Nightly Mythic plus groups we are the guild for you!!!

Raid Times
M/T/W 1:00AM - 3:30 am EST
Sundays are optional for alt runs but it is not required

About us

• Looking to build on our core mythic raid team based on a foundation of trust and friendship!
  • We are a very laid back guild, with a progression mindset.
  • Being Ex military myself We except any ex military member regardless of skill.
  • We are looking for raiders who share the same goals of endgame progression.
  • We provide food/cauldron and repairs for all raiders.
  • We are a very welcoming guild with very friendly players.
  • We are looking for members to be here for a long time, and to hopefully find a home for future content and/or expansions.
  • We understand real life happens But please give a officer prior notice if you know you wont be able to make it to raid.
  • We use Deadly Boss Mods Weak Auras And Any class appropriate Class Mods.

If you are interested in a new home and want to join please contact a officer or if you need more information we would be glad to chat with you .

Guild leader
Mostdeadly#1655 In Game jaucen

Raid leader
Ebonbane #1309 In Game Runegazer

Officers
PUGLIFE#11768 Pugslife
gagekirk00#1844 Veyronn
Myself#1619 Ventinha
Beardisinmou #1428 Zreck

Hey there!

Please take a look at our recruitment thread below.

We’d love to have a chat with you!

<Goonies Never Say Wipe> 

on Zul’Jin Horde is now recruiting.

Most of the current team are former semi-hardcore/hardcore raiders who used to raid 3+ nights a week. As we’ve gotten older, we’re less willing to treat WoW like a full time job but we still want to see the content. Our current one night a week raid schedule is perfect for that. This is a great group for “retired” raiders, college students, or others who want to experience the content with good players but without the heavy time commitment.

We are currently are looking for any exceptional players of all class and Spec.
Casuals are also always welcome.

We raid one day a week on Sundays from 6 to 10pm EST.
We also have an optional/alt raid Saturday nights at 7:30.

We have some kooky personalities in our guild and we are looking for people we will get along with. A great sense of sick & depraved humor, thick skin, and willingness to put the group first are all required. Also, many of the players in our guild come from former semi-hardcore/hardcore backgrounds and we are looking for people with high output and good raid awareness for our daily Mythic + Runs.

Please note: alts are welcome! If you are a serious raider that raids during the week on your main and you have an alt you’d like to get a fun once a week group for, this is the perfect opportunity for you if this sounds like a good fit for you add me on Btag Mako#1649

Hey there Sylie, If you haven’t already found a home, please consider Mirrored Reasoning!

We are a semi-hardcore guild, with a fun and friendly atmosphere. We take our raids more seriously, but still enjoy the fun and banter between bosses!

Current prog: 1/9M 5/9H and seeking more dps to fill out our roster.

If you are interested or would like to inquire more, please contact me at my battletag-Stro#11493.

Happy Raiding!