Ele 215 & Rest 212 LF New Home

About Me
I’m 32 years old and I’ve been playing wow since Naxx was out in Vanilla and raiding since Kharazhan in BC. If you’d like to know more about my history as a raider please click my avatar and review my achievements :slight_smile:

What can you expect from me?
I will always have done the research for boss mechanics and the meta strategies used to defeat them. I will do even more digging to make sure that I best optimize my DPS or HPS for the fight.

I do most of my research from credible sources such as the Earthshrine Discord and Icy Veins. I also regularly sim my character in raidbots & analyzing my performance from the previous night using wowanalyzer.

Personality wise I think I’m a little less mature then I should be at age 32. I will 100% laugh at a poop joke every single time. I tend to have a pretty relaxed and friendly vibes in discord. When it comes to progress night though I can be counted on to dig my heels in and grind. I also make sure to not disrupt comms negatively or create drama/negative experiences.

What do I expect from a guild?
I’m looking for leaders who are organized and focused on progressing the team. I want to be able to trust that my guild leaders behave in a way that is fair and have an obtainable vision that conveys success as a raiding guild.

My Availability
Mon-Thurs between 8p and 1a Central

I hope to see you soon!

Discord: Frankzor#8215
Bnet: Ministar#1138

Hey Boltie! I’d love to chat with you! Sending you a discord request!

I’m still looking <3

Hey Boltie! Can I interest you in some < BEES >?

We raid Tues/Weds 9-11pm Pacific (11-1am CST). Check out my post and hit me up on Discord if you want to chat. Slime#6677

Hello there, shaman friend. We do raid on Sundays, but it may be a good fit.

I’m Syoki and I’m the recruitment officer for Good Game of Mal’Ganis Horde. We’re 6/10M (10/10H) and raid Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday 9:00PM-12:00AM CST (ST).

We, as a raid group, have been playing together since the end of Wrath and have always fully cleared progression with Cutting Edge. We’ve recently made the move to Mal’Ganis, horde, after over a decade of being Alliance (Kel’Thuzad and Stormrage).

We find the only thing that keeps us playing is those in which we’ve played with for a long time. We consider our guild a family. A large, dysfunctional, family. We are currently finalizing the right CE team to take on Shadowlands and would love to talk to you about joining our band of miscreants. :slight_smile:

Feel free to read through the spam below and add my Real ID or Discord if you have any questions.

Hope to hear from you! If not, best of luck in your guild search and in the Shadowlands!

Syoki the Insane
(BNet: Nyoki#11232, Discord: Nyoki#8886)

Recruit

< Revoke Sanity > -has been clearing content together for over 7 years (Started in Siege of Orgrimmar). Looking for people for our raid team; however, accepting all people to run keys or casually hang with us! We took a break at the end of last expansion so we are looking for new friends to play with!

Our raiding philosophy: Enjoy playing the game with cool people and kill bosses. We consider ourselves a semi-hardcore guild without the elitist attitudes that seems come with Mythic Raiding.

Our expectations are simple. Pull your weight, do what needs to be done to successfully raid mythic.

Looking to finish filling our team with some dedicated raiders to come progress with us and enjoy what Shadowlands has to offer.

Last Tier we progressed: 12/12 H & 8/12 M

Current Progression: 10/10H & 3/10M

Raid Times: Wednesday & Thursday 10 PM - 1 AM EST.

Raid Times: Wednesday & Thursday 10 PM - 1 AM EST.

You can contact me on Discord- Vergina#7454

Creeping Doom US-HORDE | MAL’GANIS | 10/10H 3/10 M

Who we are:

Creeping Doom is a community of veteran raiders who, due to family and work commitments, have embraced a casual raiding schedule. Many of our members come from Top 50 US guilds and although our schedule is now casual, we still take on the hardest challenges the game has to offer with a hardcore mindset. If you are a talented player who would prefer to raid once a week, consider joining us.

Guild Focus:

• Achieve Cutting Edge while raiding 2 days a week.
  • Build a competitive Mythic+ (1k+ IO), PvP (multi-hero lead RBGs), and social community.
  • Facilitate optional Heroic raids for friends and alts.

Current Guild needs:

• Mythic Raid: Exceptional Tank, MDPS, RDPS, or healer
  • Mythic+: All applicants that are focused on maintaining a mythic+ team.
  • Other: Any members that would like to join our community.
  • RBGs: Any applicants who want to push rating competitively.

Raid Schedule:

Mythic raid schedule:

• Thursday 20:00 - 24:00 EST

Optional Heroic Raid Times:*

• Tuesday evening 8:00 pm EST

Contact Info: For applicants, anyone that wants to join a community, and / or any former members

• Discord URL: Discord.gg/YdjxfWU
  • BNet: EZGoregutz#1890, Bigtree#11854, or Wufflegupp#1451

Vigil 10/10m is a semi-hardcore Alliance raiding guild on Sargeras-US.
Raid Times
Our raid times are as follows:
Tuesday 7-10pm CST
Wednesday 7-10pm CST
Thursday 7-10pm CST
Monday 7-10pm CST
Contact Information
Twitter: www.twitter.com/Vigil_Raiding
Battle.net ID: Tjuice#1677 / Skyyre#1744 / Cato#1898

Howdy, now I can see you are not available Sundays butif you were able to manage Sunday I reckon our guild Ram_Ranch would be a good fit. We raid Wed/Sun 9:00PM-12:00AM EST and are 7/10M. You can apply here: forms.gle/c5yX3FgaqqDxkNjn8

Here is our forum post: [H]Ram_Ranch 7/10M 2day(Wed/Sun) LF HEALS & DPS

Loktar is a horde guild on Hyjal-PST that is currently recruiting for Shadowlands and M+ Teams. We are a group of experienced players focused on completing all levels of raid and mythic dungeon content. Our goal is to make that push to CE while maintaining a 2 day a week raid schedule.

Causal players are also welcome!

Schedule (all times are pacific time)

• Mythic Raid: Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 7:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
  • Heroic Raid: Fridays from 7:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
  • Mythic Plus Nights: Thursdays and Mondays at 6:00 p.m. (until groups decide to end)

Current Raid Progression

• 3/10M CN
  • 10/10H CN
  • 10/10N CN
  • 10/12M NYA
  • 12/12H NYA

M+ Teams
Our teams are consistently completing 15+ keys and have 2500+ IO scores.

Current Recruitment Needs
(If your class/role is not listed as needed, feel free to contact us if you consider yourself an exceptional player!)

Mythic Raid Recruitment

• DPS: Mage, Monk, Warlock
  • Healers: Shaman, Hpal, Priest
  • Tanks: M+ tanks

M+ Recruitment

• All classes and roles open

Raid/M+ Requirements

• Be ready to always give 100%.
  • Be knowledgeable about your class, raid/M+ strategies, and your role(s) within the encounters.
  • Be prepared: repaired, gemmed, enchanted, flasks … and yes, we pre-pot.
  • Meet ilvl requirements.
  • Use Discord to communicate. You don’t have to talk but you do need to listen.
  • Raid attendance is important to us. Members are asked to inform us ahead of time if they will be late/miss raid. M+ nights are optional but strongly encouraged.

Interested in joining us?
Contact Drogtank (Guenslinger#1222)
or Kohnnan (Kohnan#1790) to learn more.

Thank you!

4 days a week or raiding. I respect that lol

I’m looking for 2 or 3 days. Otherwise my family would kill me :frowning:

Hey Boltie! Check out the link and if it sounds like you may be interested hit me up! [H] Area 52 <Safehouse> 1/10M Recruiting Tues/Thurs

Winterhoof - Horde
WHAT IS IO

10/10 Heroic looking to get into Mythic ASAP

Raid Schedule
Tuesday 8:30pm est to 11:30pm est.
Wednesday 8:30pm est to 11:30pm est.
We are actively recruiting for core spots and not a bench. All spots are competitive and if you are under-preforming you may be asked to sit.

Needs
Healer - All will be considered
DPS - Mage, SPriest, and any strong DPS
Tank - 1 Immediate Opening Availiable
All specs and classes will be looked at and considered

GM - Norton
Raid/DPS Lead - Huntandprey
Heal Lead - Smallsu
Recruitment Officer - Norton…
How to reach us.
Recruitment Officers
Bnet Norton#11254 Discord Norton#6319