Elder Scrolls

My main issue is the lack of summonable daedra. It just feels silly to be limited to like… 2 or 3? Like… a scamp, a storm atronach, a clannfear, and a winged twilight?

Where are the flame atronachs? The dremora lords? The list can go on and on!

Yeah, I’d like to have more for sure!

I tried this game several years ago and got bored around level 9 and stopped playing :joy: have there been any decent changes since ?

yeah sure you go ahead
go waste your time trying to find a substitute to WoW
you’re going to fail like we did before you
WoW is the best and there is nothing you can about it…!!!

1 Like

Dunno lol, didn’t play several years ago but I can’t imagine being bored. There is so much to do.

Hahahaha, speak for yourself. The only time wasted is playing a game you no longer enjoy. In it’s present state WOW is not the best of anything.

1 Like

I hope this was tongue-in-cheek. :grimacing:

1 Like

I get this weird feeling when I play ESO that I’m playing a fake video game. Like a fake, non-commercial game they had someone make for a movie as not to infringe any copyright.

I’ve never understood the obsession communities have with sub numbers. At the end of the day all that matters is that no matter where I go in FFXIV or ESO there are plenty of players around.

Not to mention WoW sub numbers were ALWAYS nebulous at best die to the numbers including China which doesnt function the way it does every where else.

1 Like