Efx is The People's Champ

Bow to your sensei! Bow to your sensei!

2 Likes

goblin priest lady reigns supreme again
it’s clear Efx needs a medal, or twelve

1 Like

too soon to celebrate. they haven’t said by how much rating is going to increase.

1 Like

All I wanted was an acknowledgement. If they do anything it’s more of a dub than total silence. lol

I tell efx to do his job and make an updated deflation post and pvp gets saved instantly

crazy how that works!

4 Likes

not by much cause noones playing the game

Tbh I think the however many hours of solid stream spam was a bit of an eye opener for Blizzard. lol That looked REALLY bad for them.

4 Likes

I felt my post about solo shuffle was looked at just about shuffle when the main point was about mmr and how they’ve only looked at shuffle and ignored 2s and 3s. Missed the mark with my first attempt, just don’t want to spam the section is all.

5 Likes

we’re literally doomed when efx’s tenure is up

2 Likes

Maybe I’ll have the credentials next year. :dracthyr_comfy_sip:

2 Likes

How does inflation work?

Does Blizzard add +100 to everyone’s MMR?

It’s…basically them gradually increasing the average rating, which pushes everybody up. If you’re winning roughly half of your games at 1700 during week 4 of the season you might be (balance aside) winning roughly half at 1900-2200 mid-late or late season depending on numbers.

this wasn’t efx, this was the twitch chat spam doing work (not even kidding)
blizzard will only cave to numbers/publicity

good job boys

I imagine it has been discussed internally for the past few weeks.

1 Like

fine job this evening councilman Efx. If you ever have any doubts about what points to put in a community council post dont hesitate to contact me!

4 Likes

one can only speculate, time and time again though shows they will make changes when enough traction has been gained on social media

Ok, next time, we’ll have Efx post on a different day than Twitch chat spam.

Then, it’ll be clear who/what is more effective at getting a response from Blizzard.

I’d say you’re right. However, what happened live on their stream today (and it was beautiful) is massively embarrassing for a company, like pathetically embarrassing. lol It was their own fault IMO, but someone with some authority definitely told someone to get on the forums ASAP and address this before it gets worse. They do not want their entire tournament basically turned into a demonstration.

The sad part is they could have made this post a couple weeks ago and people would be praising them instead of laughing at them.

Yeah, I feel like it’s just one of those funny timing things because I imagine they realized that the ladder was moving up a little too slowly for everybody. :dracthyr_yay_animated: Anyways, good news.

2 Likes

Can Efx post about healer incentives in RSS? (Maybe point out it’s harder to climb the ladder as a healer. That’s not good if we want more healers in RSS.)

Or do we start Twitch chat spamming about that?

2 Likes