<Effin Casuals> [A] is looking for Warlocks, Melee DPS, and a Paladin class lead. Raids 9pm-12 T/W

Our guild name is a bit tongue in cheek, the core of our guild isn’t that casual - I work with other GMs on horde and alliance for ony head resets so we have our buffs and frequently have members in world boss kills, and we have a good chunk of members that run with other buffs. But even for those who don’t, we expect our members showing up on their A game ready to crush content!

Raid times are Tues/Weds 9PM-12AM.

We will be making our logs public after Tuesdays raid, we’re expecting around 1:30-1:40 for MC clear time. We have all of our ony cloaks made and couldn’t be more ready for BWL!

We currently need Warlocks, Melee DPS (non ret), and a Paladin class lead. We’re offering a 25 DKP bonus to new members who complete 3 raids with reasonable performance.

Discord server invite is KrzFkYS.

1 Like

should put a raid time on this…

as someone who is scoping guilds for there raid times when i hit 60 to see where i want to try to get in this didnt do anything for me lol

It was in the subject but I’m realizing it likely got cropped. Added to post body.