No sales atm

Not selling atm

1 Like

Blahperino.

What’s the availability of Jaina mount runs in the next week?

Our next availability is January 20th for the mount

Bumpskiedoodle

:star: Still have openings for February & March!!!

1 Like

Is the price dropping now that 2 mounts drop?

It is. If you’d like just add my btag, Karma#12379

Just did a run with Efficient yesterday. The whole process was smooth and quick. Was done in under an hour. Would recommend them for future mount drops.

1 Like

I purchased the Mythic Full Clear and Glacial Tidestorm Mount from Efficient, and just had my run today. Karma and the rest of Efficient were great. The run was quick and smooth with absolutely no problems, and I am very happy with my purchase. I would highly recommend Efficient if you are looking to purchase this mount or any service!

1 Like

Still have an opening for March 23rd!! Reserve a spot today!

At what time do you all do the run and what’s the price now since it drops 2 mounts instead of 1

We do the run on Monday evenings at 8pm EST. The price is updated. It is 1,500,000 gold on Stormrage and 2,000,000 gold on any other server.

I purchased the Mog and Glacial Tidestorm Mount . Karma and the rest of Efficient were great. The run was quick and smooth with absolutely no problems, and very good price.

1 Like

Spots available for 4/6 and onward! Contact us to reserve your spot!

Hello, appreciate you doing these sales, do you know how much gold it would be for just the jaina mount ?

Sorry. I hadn’t been on the forums in a bit. Just Jaina+mount is 1.5m gold on Stormrage and 2m off server. You can add my btag if you have other questions or want to reserve a spot, Karma#12379

Would highly recommend! :slight_smile: Fun group!

1 Like

Reserve right away! Next opening 5/28!

1 Like

Highly recommend these guys. Fast and smooth plus a lot of gear I could ever imagine in a single run.

1 Like