Effects of the BG split on lower levels

I am currently queueing up in the 49 bracket. I queued for both AB and WSG - and both had 0 games currently playing. I am on discord with many players from both horde and ally side and I know there are a decent amount of people queueing up. The alliance on the discord said their queue finally popped, mine did not - but guess what did? The update on the timer.

https://imgur.com/T4fkY5u

This is what myself and many other players are now experiencing due to a change that would “avoid confusion”. Confusion that would cost players nothing, I don’t think a single player would have complained about being confused about their holiday weekend hours, they would accept whatever time it started and ended, and been happy about the extra honor. Noon on the west coast and 3 pm on the east coast? Sounds fine. 3 pm on the west coast and 6 pm on the east coast? Who cares most people are at work. The people that arent at work would just wait the time out. Nobody would complain about it being unfair because the net time is the same - west gets 3 extra hours in the beginning and east in the end.

Come on blizzard

4 Likes

Post the full URL between this symbol: `

https://imgur.com/T4fkY5u

EDIT: But there is a Thread already talking about this subject matter.

I have killed you. Nasty orc

3 Likes

Bump, something needs to be done about this

1 Like

Bump again and forever and ever

Yo Brolon! Good seeing you outside of a WSG. :smiley:

Also /agree!

1 Like

Top the top

Lets start a board on this. I choose the date on the calandar as…the 27th of never lol

This change has messed up the entire game for me. This is not just some one off rant about premades. The sub60 BG community will not go away until this is fixed.

1 Like

To the top with this. Nothing else is as important as this issue currently

Leaving for work now,
Cannot even BG
Sucks honestly

Let’s go to the top now with this

Back to the top with this now

I HAVE BEEN WAITING OVER AN HOUR ON MY 39 FOR WSG AND AB AND I AM PISSED OFF ABOUT IT.
Do something now.

Agreed. This change was hastily rolled out without notification, and the tightly knit community built over the last ~4 months now split in half. I can’t imagine the Devs don’t have the ability to compromise or develop an alternative work around. Since we are paying for the game, we have the right to push for amendments to this change.

TODAY I WAITED THREE HOURS FOR AN AB QUEUE IN THE 39 BRACKET.
I WISH I WAS JOKING.
This needs to be changed.

Bump again and forever

Fix this plesse
Still hurting the game

Still hurting the game

Support! Amend or respond, preferably both.