ED forever

Emerald Dream, has been home to so many people and guilds.

Ive been with and against many wpvp guilds, had great times and trolled and pushed out of our guild base, made friends and talked to more interesting people, than i would have ever meer irl.

Sure we can never go back to the wild west, we used to be, id hope to help rebuild the realm, not to what it used to be, but to be something new.

Well thats it just my little spill about ED and how much i love our realm

5 Likes

Very impactful in many people’s lives, no doubt.

If you played WoW between 2005-2014 and you weren’t on ED, you really missed out on an incredible experience. We didn’t know it at the time but ED was peak WoW. Calling it the wild west is an understatement tbh. Very amazing people, great experiences.

I’d like to share your sentiment but I am far more cynical. The problems plaguing retail WoW go far beyond WoW itself, and are in general societal or cultural issues for the western world. As far as “creating something new” I don’t see any way that possibly happens without it being corny and lame. This body type-1 will stick to classic for now, rather than degrade myself with the pathetic state of retail.

All the same however, long live Emerald Dream indeed, whatever is left of it anyway…

4 Likes

the effort to build emerald dream back is not to restore it to its former glory but to preserve it and showcase what makes people want to play so as to keep the server from deaths door step and hope that the developers notice and take notes and change what needs to be changed in order to further breathe life back into emerald dream and the game as a whole.

you’re right there are societal issues thats entirely true but its only a small slice of the player base that is so twisted that they cannot operate in a group climate such as the EDC, they’re small and nothing just striving for attention and they havent been able to do anything. that’s the only hindrance the societal issues would sprout.

the propaganda projects a picture of an emerald dream thats above the top shelf server that NA blizzard can provide and thats the idea. the real purpose behind this is to keep this server alive holding onto a sliver of hope until the very end of the game that maybe the developers will focus on what matters.

wriggles tongue

1 Like