<Ebon Bay Acquisitions> [A-RP/PVE] needs RAIDERS!

The dust hung on the air in the boarded up store front. Calathes picked up an old ledger and brushed the dust off the Golden Key embroidered into the leather cover. “It’s gonna take a while to clean this place up,” he thought to himself. He set the ledger onto an old table covered with paper clinging onto faded ink. In the corner of his eye he caught a glimpse of a large chest through the doorway to the back room. It’s lock still sealed it. Curious he picked up the pry-bar he used to get the door open and walked to the chest. After a few pulls against the rusting steel the lock broke and shot through the door way into the front room. He opened the chest and sighed upon seeing its contents. A small wooden carving, about the size of a fist, rested in the chest. Runes carved into every surface of it, and an aura of shadow clung to it. “Well, it’s something at least.”

Hello Moon Guard!

Ebon Bay Acquisitions is open and looking for new members. The recently reorganized guild with a taste for not completely legitimate business wants you. We’re looking for people with an interest for adventure and treasure hunting, who also don’t shy away from the occasional need to grease some wheels and line a few pockets.

As mentioned we recently restarted activity in the guild so things are still fluid with events and the bigger guild RP story has not kicked off yet. So if you’re looking to hit the ground running with new people and new stories this is the guild for you.

We are now also looking for RAIDERS! Our team is going to kick off raiding Sunday nights at 7pm server time(CST). We need all roles, so if you’re a old raider or looking to get into it for the first time we’d be happy to have you. A second night is yet to be chosen and will be picked based on people’s input.

If you’re interested in joining in on the RP and/or raid team, inquire within. Reach out to myself, Calathes, in-game for more information and an invite, or post here and I’ll reach out to you at the earliest I’m able.

Light guide you, and shadows hide you friend!

1 Like

Sounds pretty cool! When are you online Calathes?

I’d also be interested in joining. I don’t mind a new guild, as long as I’m not forced into a position of responsibility!

Some of the more established guilds I’ve looked at weren’t very friendly or required a website application.

Anyhow, if you’re happy to accept a mischievous gnome, I like the guild theme and would be happy to meet some new friends.

2 Likes

I’m on most days Cthulhunia, but I’m sure you knew that. :wink:

And Speckledot have no fears about that, responsibility is not in our vocabulary. No application needed, but if you’d like to join ICly right off the bat we can set up a brief interview. Nothing major, more of a meeting to let you RP out joining the guild. I’ll look for you next time I’m on and shoot you a message or letter in-game to talk more.

Oh, that sounds great! I do have a full weekend coming up but I would be happy to communicate by letters at first if we don’t manage to bump into each other straight away.

Hmm, kind of like a good plot that starts out small but develops over time.

Count me in!

1 Like

I joined the guild back in Legion and really enjoyed the people I met there! We are a community that spans multiple games and are hoping to find some new members with fresh interest :slight_smile:.

1 Like

Calathes is a dedicated guild leader and has lots of interesting ideas he’s been throwing around for upcoming events. Come check us out!! You won’t be disappointed!!

EBA’s first official event is this Sunday! It’s not too late to join before the story kicks off! Post here or reach out in-game if you’d like more info or an invitation.

Hi hi,

I have been looking at this thread a couple of times while contemplating finding a guild for my new alt (who will become my main) but I wasn’t so sure if she would be a good fit due to being a void elf. However, I saw a reply you made in a different thread about shadow/void relics and such, so I’m thinking that a void elf just might be able to find a home with you after all? She has her questionable tendencies but she’s far from a mustache-twirling-villain!

I’m going to add you to my friend’s list next time I’m in-game to keep an eye out for you ^^

1 Like

Wonderful, I’ll keep an eye out for your message! I will be on for a bit tonight but I’ll be on more this weekend.

Our first event is this weekend on Sunday at 7pm realm time! If you have the time come check it out with us, we’re always looking for more people to join us. ^-^

Event number 2 in our guild’s first story arch is this coming Sunday, and it’s not too late to join in on the fun. If you’d like to join reach out to myself or Tazcair in game for more information or an invite.

I might poke into you guys when I’m online tonight!

Sounds fun!

Heya! I like this recruitment ad! I’m wondering if you guys have some hours where it might be the easiest to get hold of you? I have been looking for guild members a few times when I’ve been online without success, but I’m thinking maybe I’ve just been unlucky with catching one of you guys.

Hey, Novia sorry you’ve missed us. We’re usually more active in the evening server time. Feel free to reach out to me, Calathes if you catch me or shoot me an in-game mail if you are still missing me. Also feel free to reach out to Zendetta for more info or an invite as well.

If you don’t mind I am interested in am invite and i never RPed B 4 or raided so i would like to try it out (also i just got back in to wow and <3 it)

No worries if you’re new to raiding and RP. We’d love to have you! Just reach out to myself or Zendetta in-game for info and/or an invite.

We are still actively seeking new members! Come join the party!
You can Whisper Calathes, Zendetta, or History if you don’t want to wait for a response here! :slight_smile: