Eat stars, bad guy!

Finally collected Baa’l last night. I just about fell out of my chair when Uuna said that. Pretty funny.

I’m glad I waited until flying was legal to do this. I can’t imagine how hard it was without it. My respect to anyone who completed it before then. They should give you an achievement or something.

Were all those caves there beforehand or did they add them afterwards? And how in the world do people find them? And has anyone ever killed one of those Clatterbacks?

2 Likes

Congratulations! Job well done.

Took me forever to get Uuna. Once I got her I started working on the necessaries to get Baa’l. I quickly found out that my reflexes are not what they used to be and for whatever reason I can’t seem to get to that little floating island to get the toy that is in the little house there. I always end up floating too far down to get to the island.

I wish there was another way to get Baa’l, he is adorable.

Again, congratulations.

Congrats! I just got him a few days ago. But I foolishly read the guide in chronological order and didn’t know I needed Uuna… so I got to the volcano and couldn’t collect! lol Went back the next day, got Uuna --loved the story and now I can’t decide whether I like her or Baa’l better. If there wasn’t datamining they wouldn’t be able to put puzzles like this in the game, but it must have been a fun one for them to figure out. It’s just hard enough to discourage a good chunk of the playerbase… especially those off-shore cave divings. Oh man. Those were rough.

Anyway, congrats!

1 Like