Easiest Class To Play For Beginners

Hello, I managed to get to 120 on my priest, but I find myself wanting to play a new class. I don’t have the allied races unlocked. I’m poor to boost a character. So any suggestions on what clads would be good and easy to play?

2 Likes

Probably Beast Master Hunter

25 Likes

Warrior, Rogue, Mage, Monk. Priest isn’t easy, overall, so if you’ve managed that then you should be fine.

2 Likes

Pretty much everything. Guess monks/feral/moonkin are a bit more complex but imo everything plays very similar. Whatever you pick up you shouldn’t have any issues.

3 Likes

Afflocks.

I mained a Priest and rerolled mid Legion - no regrets.

shadow is a lot more fun than aff imo. i’m in the process of rerolling maghar priest for my main right now.

Rogue is not easy.

DH is the easiest class in the game .

9 Likes

once you reach a certain level in leveling you just roll your face across the keyboard, as a rogue. but it’s squishy as crap at low levels without all the goodies you get later on.

1 Like

I agree that Shadow is finally feeling fun right now. But back when I decided to reroll, Playing Shadow wasn’t fun at all. I was fine back in WoD, but not during Legion, no.

But wouldn’t start out with a s priest

DH

daily reminder people who main DH hold crayons in their fist

16 Likes

Roll a tank and dont look back :slight_smile: Trust me

3 Likes

There is no other answer than DH. A 3 button class .

4 Likes

I wouldn’t recommend a DoT class to any beginner. On ST yeah sure it’s as easy as BM or DH.

But on multi-target they require quite a bit more effort than DH or BM. Or really anything.

Go with DH or BM. Arcane is another super easy option, but it doesn’t perform as well in Raids or M+ as those 2.

1 Like

Paladin, hunter or warlock. Most easy and safe to play classes this expansion can offer.

I recommend paladin, to have a healer and tank spec is always useful.

2 Likes

I was thinking a DH and they’re pretty maneuverable manuverable…

what classes from a fantasy perspective appeal to you?

2 Likes

DH.
Hunter.
Paladin.

4 Likes

For a beginner I’d say beast master hunter.

It’s not quite as fun as some of the specs are, but it’ll get you started. It’ll also show you the ropes.

But if you then want to get more complicated or play another class after learning the ropes, it’ll be a easy change

1 Like

Plus you get the pet to help you.