Easiest and strong class to 120?

So looking into returning to wow and wondering what easiest class for someone that has carpal tunnel syndrome but yet easier to play/gear to 120 without any stress/complications and easier rotation ?

1 Like

I’d suggest Ret Pally. At it’s core its a builder/spender class that has 5-6 main and filler dps abilities (depending on how you spec it) that for the most part can just be pressed when available and still pull decent dps. It does still have some abilities that proc, but isn’t nearly as reactive of a spec as it used to be. It still has a skill priority rather than a “rotation” as has been the case for a very long time, but it’s pretty simple to follow along, and doesn’t take much time to get used to.

Add in it’s defensive abilities and it’s a very versatile class to play solo. This is true for leveling as well as for solo open world content at max level.

1 Like

BM hunter single target rotation for regular mobs is really simple.
Barbed Shot, Kill Command, Cobra Shot X 2… repeat.

With more than 1-3 mobs, start with Multi-shot and Bestial Wrath. Use a macro to Misdirect thread from multi-shot onto your pet when you get the Misdirect spell.

For bosses or rare elites, start with Aspect of the Wild, use Beastial Wrath, do the basic rotation, and then Murder of Crows… Use Kill Command and Barbed Shot whenever they are off cool down regardless of where you are in the rotation.

This is not an optimum rotation but it is a serviceable one.
You can get away with assigning keys 1-4 to Barbed Shot, Kill Command, Cobra Shot, and Bestial Wrath.
Use Key 5 and 6 for Multi and Crows in what ever order you prefer.
Aspect Of the Wild can be clickable by your mouse.

Depending upon which hand has carpal tunnel, you may want to use keys 7-9, -. and =.

Scale hides, like Kodos are ferocity pets that are better tanks than most tanking pets. They are very tough and have a heal (leech) for both you and them.
When you get Exotic pets at 65, run with a core hound or a rhino/clefthoof.

I second the bm hunter without a doubt

Ret paladin or Havoc DH. dumb easy and powerful.

Beast Master hunter has been one of the most enjoyable levelling experiences I’ve had taking a character up to 120. The perks of ranged dps, the freedom to move around while attacking and having pets with a huge set of abilities. Easy to do content and get rep up since you’re always getting a shot in on the bosses for endgame content.

With that said I definitely enjoy my Ret Paladin more. It’s easy to learn the class and do decent DPS but gives you space to also improve your DPS by timing your rotation.

Keep a spare set of Protection Paladin gear and you’re golden. Instant queues if you ever need to get a dungeon WQ done.

Dumb? I think your dumb!

Enhance Shaman very easy

It’s just spamming storm strike over and over sometimes. Once you hit a certain level of course
It’s around level 60 ish.
I’m not lying this is my small account