Ease Transfer Restrictions

For locked realms, can we please have something obvious implemented like - if you already have a 60 on your account on the realm you can transfer other characters to it?

2 Likes

Truly necessary.

It just does not make sense that we are able to create new toons but can not transfer existing ones.

It just does not make sense that fresh people can create characters at now unlocked servers but we can not transfer existing ones.

is what Blizzard said to all that.

inb4

JUST TRANSFER OFF

We are full already!!! (these people have reading comprehension difficulties)

everyone can create a toon on each server to constantly server hop

Please, communicate to us. Many people have a bunch of high lvl characters waiting to transfer off. Right now we dont know anything, if you open them up at all or if they will unlock any time soon

I play my mains on herod everyday and have been waiting 2 months to play my 60 warrior. Hes still stuck on my old dead server. Not looking to take up another queue spot, just trying to play one of my alts.

Kinda what you are saying. We just knew transfers would come. Some/many took them and took over main Characters to join friends/fam on other servers. They took them like that and now they are not communicating at all.

So right now I am experiencing what Maav is experiencing and it feels bad. Not having at least a timeframe sucks. Heck we dont even know if they open up servers at all, even though Maav is right when he is saying he is not taking up another queue spot when he is just bringing over his alts.

I feel we are kinda forgotten. So be loud and make threads, tell your friends to tell your friends to talk and be loud about it.

Blizzard is a corporation. Players are customers. I don’t think companies make different rules for different customers. That leads to the company getting sued. So companies don’t do it.

Of course it makes sense. You might dislike it, but it makes sense. The goal is to limit the total time played (on any character) on that realm. That is the goal – that is what keeps queues from getting worse.

Are you joking? Right now there are locked servers where only people with existing characters can create new ones. That is a differentiation already. You can not transfer from PvE to PvP, too. So what?

Since you brought up this argument literally 6 times now, I wont repeat myself but copy paste it from the other thread:

I am online on my destination server anyways. Either with my main or with my other alts. Heck I even started a Rogue toon again because I can not transfer my other Rogue over. See how it does not make the slightest bit of sense what you keep repeating in all these threads? And I take a great bet, because people confirmed it in these threads, too, that they act and do the same.

So you’re saying customers who can transfer to be with their guilds onto Arcanite Reaper are no different than customers who can (not) transfer to be with their guilds onto Whitemane?

Of course there are fine grained rules that affect different customers differently. That’s how the entire concept of attempting to balance the servers works.

1 Like

It is Hiawanda doing Hiawanda things. Usually trying to whiteknight the hardest for Blizzard and coming up with the same old argument in each and every thread, even though it was debunked several times :smiley: