Earthfury needs help

I skipped a potential solution.

IF Blizzard reduced or removed layering on the high population servers that currently have free transfers, it would cause the queues to skyrocket sending more people to free transfer.

2 birds with 1 stone. Reduce layering and increase population on empty servers.

Thats what gives me hope. I think i’m going to stick it out, It has been one day, i’m more than likely overreacting. I would still like to know short-term/long-term plans for if the economy and player base happens to die down. Plus I hate rerolling xD

This is why layering needs to be disabled. You have to many sitting comfy thinking it will be okay and not taking the transfer.

1 Like

What world chat are you referring to? My guild hijacked the world chat in faerlina and mass banned everyone, so if it’s a player made chat, that doesn’t surprise me. I would kill for some alone time in STV, as right now it feels like a mix New York City and an NPC graveyard.

Bump the eff out of this thread… This server is a nightmare to play on and needs the attention of Blizzard. Its impossible to get anything done dungeon wise. I would ask for help in world chat but my guild chat has more active members in it… id rather sit in a 12k queue than a dead server

Y’all asked for more and more servers, this is what you get. no one but the community to blame.

yeah what he said

why dont you have 3k friends to fill the server!

1 Like

Except the problem with this is; there are many other realms that don’t have queues that aren’t extremely low pop.

Would you roll on the 1 or 2 low pop realms they have or pick one of the 10 medium-high pop realms with no queue.

I’d go for the low pop personally. I want my rank 14, but I don’t want to have to play bgs 16 hours a day this time for it lol.

1 Like

I’d say grind your rank 14 and wait for phase 2. People will be screaming to get off Herod when layering is removed. Blizzard should reopen free transfers then, but only to Earthfury.

And yeah, the suggestion to taper the cap back down to increase the queue pressure is probably a good one.

2 Likes

A simple fix would be to remove a few layers and lower max capacity from the full servers get that queue back to 20-30k with a few hours and folks will move.

2 Likes

I meant friends as in the masses of horde on that server, but population in general as well. If even a quarter of the people took the initiative to transfer the problem would probably be solved. The issue is everyone is handing off the blame to someone else instead of stepping up. Not my problem though, have fun sitting in queue!

I’m on Arcanite Reaper with no que lint brain.

You blamed him for not bringing his friends, which is nonsensical. Your both insulting people in ques, and chastising people who moved away from ques. You don’t know what to think do you.

That’s not how it works lol.

1 Like

Transfers were a good idea.
The way it was done? Absolutely terrible. New servers weren’t even needed in the first place and they missed the point of people wanting to reunite with friends from other servers.

5 Likes

They should have dumped the increased cap at the same time. IMO. I’d imagine they plan on doing that before too long though.

That is exactly how it works. I did the grind in vanilla. The fewer people participating, the lower your competition, and the easier you can get one of the top slots for contribution every week with less work.

2 Likes

It’s not like that with cross realm try again

Hasn’t it been only one day? Not even that?

It’s been almost 3 days